UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Garmin Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wdingus
UKC Forum Member

Garmin Question

My alpha is acting a little funky. After charging sometimes it doesn't recognize collars that were previously paired with it. I can re-pair them and everything seems to fine. Also, it seems to just lock up sometimes and wont allow you to do anything with the screen. Does this sound like something an update would fix, or is the a little bigger? Any advice it welcomed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2018 04:13 PM
wdingus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wdingus Click here to Send wdingus a Private Message Click Here to Email wdingus Find more posts by wdingus Add wdingus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

My Alpha 💯 did that last nite .. froze up. for the 1st time , I was deep in the state ground....
This am I did a "master reset"... If it does it again now I know to do it immediately.

Old Post 10-19-2018 07:22 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

First thing I would do is clear our some of the memory. You can do that with the TRIP RESET from home page. Doing it that way it will show you how full it is percentage wise. I would also clear all the archived tracks.

Old Post 10-19-2018 07:31 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wdingus
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bruce. I will give that a try when I get home this evening.

Old Post 10-19-2018 07:39 PM
wdingus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wdingus Click here to Send wdingus a Private Message Click Here to Email wdingus Find more posts by wdingus Add wdingus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote