UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 80 81 [82] 83 84 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 3:13

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2019 09:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Corinthians 13:14

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-21-2019 07:29 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-27-2019 10:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:3

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-03-2019 04:30 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 63:1

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-07-2019 08:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 19:20-21

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

AMEN! So true...

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-10-2019 05:27 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-14-2019 06:50 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Samuel 7:22

How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-15-2019 07:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 19:14

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-16-2019 03:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 40:8

I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-21-2019 08:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Timothy 3:16-17

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-26-2019 03:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

I ask and encourage others to post scripture or devotional content on this thread so that the Glory and Love of God may be brought to the attention of those who have not yet accepted JESUS as their personal Savior and the Son of the Living God!

For those of you who have accepted JESUS as your Savior, this is YOUR opportunity to share with others the good news of Jesus Christ!

“This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine. This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!!! “

Will you hide your light under a bushel??? Here is your chance Brother Ron! Let it shine!!!!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-27-2019 03:58 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:6

This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-05-2019 04:14 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Job 37:5-6

God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’

Our living God is omnipotent in all ways... praise his Holy name... for he is good!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-11-2019 01:13 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 2:15-16

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.

Be sure to pray today, Jesus is listening! God Bless.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-11-2019 05:14 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 2:15-16

For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-13-2019 01:38 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 3:18

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

GLORY BE UNTO GOD THE FATHER!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-14-2019 01:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:18

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-16-2019 05:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 12:28

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe!

Are you thankful for all God has provided for you this thanksgiving? I certainly hope so... Oh, what a friend is HE! Happy Thanksgiving from Indiana.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-26-2019 05:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Colossians 3:16

Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-27-2019 05:29 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 136:1,26

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-29-2019 02:29 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Peter 3:10-11

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives......

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-30-2019 05:35 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 1:1-2

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-02-2019 07:47 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 6:35

Then Jesus declared,

“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-03-2019 06:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-04-2019 02:28 PM