UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wolfs Kill Hound Durring U.k.c Hunt In Mn!!
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

you could email petition to people or may can post a link to it here. bet buckshot would know how to do it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2010 01:49 AM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mncoonhuntngrl
The mn senit wants hand writen letters mn deer hunters association is backing us 100 & 10 we are getting pititions to have people to sign please let me know how to get these to you guys if you are willing to get people to sign these
susie did a great job with all the email stuff and phone numbers,wonder how we can find out there adresses to send them all letters

Been following these walker dogs since 1983,and love every min of it !!!!

http://minnesotastatecoonhunters.webs.com/

Use SunSpot Lights, so bright its like the sun came out at night !!!

Old Post 09-24-2010 01:50 AM
Jim Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill Click here to Send Jim Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Hill Add Jim Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mncoonhuntngrl
UKC Forum Member

Thaks guys for all the help keep it rollen in. im pullen everystrings a lighten fiers Call me or email if u need something or with ideas. coondogup@aol.com or 2186160586

Old Post 09-24-2010 02:10 AM
mncoonhuntngrl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mncoonhuntngrl Click here to Send mncoonhuntngrl a Private Message Find more posts by mncoonhuntngrl Add mncoonhuntngrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatboy77
UKC Forum Member

start at the top

the states hands are tied its a federal thing
we had two dogs killed in our group last year and we put it in every paper we could had it on the tv
we got payed for the dogs not nearly what they where worth had someone call and tell us to keep quite (ya right)

for those people talking about how to take care of the problem on there own (sss poison)
dont post that stuff on a public forum cause when s--t starts to happen who are they going to look for first

i still have info on our dealings with the state if that would help anyone
another person to talk to would be corky meyer (on this board) as he really does a great job with the wolf bulls--t

NCh PR KRAUSES NORTHWOOD timber diva
2nd place nitech heartland classic friday nite 500+

Tim & Laura Krause

Old Post 09-24-2010 02:24 AM
fatboy77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatboy77 Click here to Send fatboy77 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatboy77 Find more posts by fatboy77 Add fatboy77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Susie
UKC Forum Member

Little more MN info. for ya.. might be a good idea to talk to these people~ 3-6-10

Federal trapper snares four timberwolves west of Wadena
Joe Kovar will tell you that he has nothing against timberwolves, he just does not want them in his deer pen.
By: Brian Hansel, Wadena Pioneer Journal

Joyce and Joe Kovar, their children and grandchildren have all enjoyed the fawns which their penned deer have produced.
Joe Kovar will tell you that he has nothing against timberwolves, he just does not want them in his deer pen.

The Deer Creek taxidermist and his wife, Joyce, who live on a 120-acre farm eight miles west of Wadena on County Road 52, know that they have had wolves for neighbors for the last 47 years. For the last eight years they have had penned deer on their farm, a herd they inherited from one of their sons. While they are expensive to keep, the deer produce one or two fawns in the spring. The Kovars’ grandchildren, and other kids from the neighborhood, enjoy seeing them and feeding them dandelions.

The Kovars have also known for some time that their wolf problem has been growing. Their deer

hunting, which was once some of the best in the state, has dropped off badly. Several of their cats have disappeared. They have seen wolves in the daytime from their kitchen window.

The relationship took a dramatic turn a month ago when usually shy and reclusive predators killed one of the Kovars’ three penned deer, an 8-year-old doe named Thumper.

What the Kovars believe happened is that the wolf pack riled the deer up so badly that Thumper either bolted, or was dragged, through a small hole in the eight-foot-high fence. The wolf pack killed her about 100 yards from the pen.

The Kovars notified conservation officer Greg Oldakowski who investigated and quickly confirmed that timberwolves, not brush wolves, had killed the doe. Because timberwolves are federally protected animals, the process of removing them as a threat is quite involved. The Kovars had to contact the Minnesota Department of Agriculture, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service before a trapper came out to handle the situation. The federal trapper has caught four wolves with traps and snares and is still at the job.

“We have seen three of them out here in the field since Christmas. Talking to the neighbors, they have all seen them,” Joe Kovar said. “These are timberwolves. These are the big ones.”

Joe Kovar has worked under state guidelines the last eight years in managing his penned deer. A penned deer is considered a farm animal and they must be registered and inspected. Their pen also has to be inspected and is given a score. The Kovars do not have the option of simply releasing the deer. When one dies the Kovars must cut the head off and send it to the state of Minnesota to make sure it was disease-free.

“If you don’t have them at the end of the year you have to come up with a reason, and a good one,” Joe Kovar said. “You cannot release them into the wild.”

The Kovars live near the Leaf River Bottoms — which offer terrific habitat for deer — and a good hunting ground for wolves. Kovar has done some checking and has found that one adult wolf kills an average of 17 deer a year. The wolf population in Minnesota is estimated at 3,000 but the federal people the Kovars have talked with have told them the figure is much higher.

“When you are starting to see them in the middle of the day and they aren’t afraid of you they aren’t that way, they are getting a little too friendly,” Joe Kovar said.

The wolves that are trapped and destroyed are tanned or mounted and used for educational purposes.

Joe Kovar has a lot of respect for timberwolves and he does not want to see them eliminated completely but he sees problems ahead for livestock growers in all areas of the state where their numbers are too great.

“They are a marvelous animal,” Joe Kovar said. “They do have a place in society just like everything else but it’s just like everything else — where would the deer be if they didn’t have any natural predators, if there was no hunting season? They would destroy everything.”

The Kovars have contacted State Representative Mark Murdock and State Senator Dan Skogen. Murdock has encouraged him to send a signed petition to him in St. Paul. The Kovars have drafted such a petition, which seeks to protect livestock, pets and children, although they know of no documented cases where wolves have attacked humans. According to Joyce Kovar, most of the signees on the petition have not hesitated for a moment.

The Kovars are hestitant now about letting their grandchildren play around the yard when they come to visit.

According to Joe Kovar, Murdock hopes to get the federal government to turn control of the timberwolves to the state. Joe Kovar has talked to federal people and trappers that agree too many wolves in one area can post a threat not only to deer, but also to livestock.

“They said it will happen when we start running out of deer,” Joe Kovar said. “They are going to get braver and braver and braver.”

-----

The Wadena Pioneer Journal and the Echo Press are owned by Forum Communications Company.

Old Post 09-24-2010 02:37 AM
Susie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Susie Click here to Send Susie a Private Message Click Here to Email Susie Find more posts by Susie Add Susie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

[ everyone can tell the wolves next time you are just there to hunt bears or coons. i am sure they will understand and let you pass. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like to know were this train of thought came from LOL.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/cjd_daa/IM000059.jpg

Old Post 09-24-2010 02:47 AM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Susie
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Dailey
[ everyone can tell the wolves next time you are just there to hunt bears or coons. i am sure they will understand and let you pass.

I like to know were this train of thought came from LOL. [/B][/QUOTE]

From someone who doesnt have a clue.. lets just focus on our mission and forget the clueless~~

Old Post 09-24-2010 02:54 AM
Susie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Susie Click here to Send Susie a Private Message Click Here to Email Susie Find more posts by Susie Add Susie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Yep I agree Susie here are some other Clubs in MN that a guy could check out to and let them know don't know if it would help but worth a try.

http://www.bird-dog-news.com/mn/clubs/

Old Post 09-24-2010 03:02 AM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Were this happend it is only 8 miles from my house just farm country not your typical wolf country but they are moveing farther and farther this way.

quote:
Originally posted by Susie
Little more MN info. for ya.. might be a good idea to talk to these people~ 3-6-10

Federal trapper snares four timberwolves west of Wadena
By: Brian Hansel, Wadena Pioneer Journal

Joyce and Joe Kovar, their children and grandchildren have all enjoyed the fawns which their penned deer have produced.

The Deer Creek taxidermist and his wife, Joyce, who live on a 120-acre farm eight miles west of Wadena on County Road 52, know that they have had wolves for neighbors for the last 47 years. For the last eight years they have had penned deer on their farm, a herd they inherited from one of their sons. While they are expensive to keep, the deer produce one or two fawns in the spring. The Kovars’ grandchildren, and other kids from the neighborhood, enjoy seeing them and feeding them dandelions.

The Kovars have also known for some time that their wolf problem has been growing. Their deer

hunting, which was once some of the best in the state, has dropped off badly. Several of their cats have disappeared. They have seen wolves in the daytime from their kitchen window.

The relationship took a dramatic turn a month ago when usually shy and reclusive predators killed one of the Kovars’ three penned deer, an 8-year-old doe named Thumper.

What the Kovars believe happened is that the wolf pack riled the deer up so badly that Thumper either bolted, or was dragged, through a small hole in the eight-foot-high fence. The wolf pack killed her about 100 yards from the pen.

The Kovars notified conservation officer Greg Oldakowski who investigated and quickly confirmed that timberwolves, not brush wolves, had killed the doe. Because timberwolves are federally protected animals, the process of removing them as a threat is quite involved. The Kovars had to contact the Minnesota Department of Agriculture, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service before a trapper came out to handle the situation. The federal trapper has caught four wolves with traps and snares and is still at the job.

“We have seen three of them out here in the field since Christmas. Talking to the neighbors, they have all seen them,” Joe Kovar said. “These are timberwolves. These are the big ones.”

Joe Kovar has worked under state guidelines the last eight years in managing his penned deer. A penned deer is considered a farm animal and they must be registered and inspected. Their pen also has to be inspected and is given a score. The Kovars do not have the option of simply releasing the deer. When one dies the Kovars must cut the head off and send it to the state of Minnesota to make sure it was disease-free.

“If you don’t have them at the end of the year you have to come up with a reason, and a good one,” Joe Kovar said. “You cannot release them into the wild.”

The Kovars live near the Leaf River Bottoms — which offer terrific habitat for deer — and a good hunting ground for wolves. Kovar has done some checking and has found that one adult wolf kills an average of 17 deer a year. The wolf population in Minnesota is estimated at 3,000 but the federal people the Kovars have talked with have told them the figure is much higher.

“When you are starting to see them in the middle of the day and they aren’t afraid of you they aren’t that way, they are getting a little too friendly,” Joe Kovar said.

The wolves that are trapped and destroyed are tanned or mounted and used for educational purposes.

Joe Kovar has a lot of respect for timberwolves and he does not want to see them eliminated completely but he sees problems ahead for livestock growers in all areas of the state where their numbers are too great.

“They are a marvelous animal,” Joe Kovar said. “They do have a place in society just like everything else but it’s just like everything else — where would the deer be if they didn’t have any natural predators, if there was no hunting season? They would destroy everything.”

The Kovars have contacted State Representative Mark Murdock and State Senator Dan Skogen. Murdock has encouraged him to send a signed petition to him in St. Paul. The Kovars have drafted such a petition, which seeks to protect livestock, pets and children, although they know of no documented cases where wolves have attacked humans. According to Joyce Kovar, most of the signees on the petition have not hesitated for a moment.

The Kovars are hestitant now about letting their grandchildren play around the yard when they come to visit.

According to Joe Kovar, Murdock hopes to get the federal government to turn control of the timberwolves to the state. Joe Kovar has talked to federal people and trappers that agree too many wolves in one area can post a threat not only to deer, but also to livestock.

“They said it will happen when we start running out of deer,” Joe Kovar said. “They are going to get braver and braver and braver.”

-----

The Wadena Pioneer Journal and the Echo Press are owned by Forum Communications Company.

Old Post 09-24-2010 03:03 AM
hatcher_matt
UKC Forum Member

Might want to talk to the bear guide ass. I know they have had issues with wolves too. I've hunted bear up north for about 4 years now and only 3 nights in the stand I havn't seen or heard them. They are EVERYWHERE! A guy shot a bear this year about 600 yards from my stand and I meet him on the road at dark he said in less than 1 hour 4 of them got to it already before he could get it out. Just Remeber they are protected but Pink Elephants arn't lol or so the guys up north tell me lol

Old Post 09-24-2010 03:19 AM
hatcher_matt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hatcher_matt Click here to Send hatcher_matt a Private Message Click Here to Email hatcher_matt Find more posts by hatcher_matt Add hatcher_matt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SjReino
UKC Forum Member

Susie ...

I am sorry to say that I do not know when or where the meeting is ... I will certainly find out and post as soon as I know! Since I am newly elected, I am still not up to speed ..... but I'll be ready to rock by the first of the year!

Steve Reinhardt

PR' Rush River Mad Dog Zeke
PR' Rush River Mad Dog Emmy Blue
-Rush River Blue Cindi Lou
-Rush River Reino's Baby

Gone but never forgotten!
GRCH PR' Gruener's Blue Eleanor-Elcie

Old Post 09-24-2010 03:24 AM
SjReino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SjReino Click here to Send SjReino a Private Message Click Here to Email SjReino Find more posts by SjReino Add SjReino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mncoonhuntngrl
UKC Forum Member

Thank you all

Criss thanks for that link I have been looking for more associations. There just isnt enough time from 8 to 5 in a day and thankfully i have unlimited minniutes. Thank EVERYONE helping keep it coming in Thanks for the numbers Susie. im tryn to keep up!

Old Post 09-24-2010 04:23 AM
mncoonhuntngrl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mncoonhuntngrl Click here to Send mncoonhuntngrl a Private Message Find more posts by mncoonhuntngrl Add mncoonhuntngrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Stoppelman
UKC Forum Member

WOW

WOW...that's the only word I can come up with right now cause I'm at a loss for words...I can't belive I have this much saport behind me from everyone THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! It's been VERY stressful and hard... so much so that I worked only one day this week so I could put time into this matter and see what can be done cause you can only get so much done in a day and I thank everyone who's helping with this and we are seriously working our @sses off and lack of sleep and stress but in the end it WILL be worth it THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE HELPING AND FOR THE SUPPORT

Chris Stoppelman

Old Post 09-24-2010 08:16 AM
C.Stoppelman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Stoppelman Click here to Send C.Stoppelman a Private Message Find more posts by C.Stoppelman Add C.Stoppelman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Re: start at the top

quote:
Originally posted by fatboy77
the states hands are tied its a federal thing
we had two dogs killed in our group last year and we put it in every paper we could had it on the tv
we got payed for the dogs not nearly what they where worth had someone call and tell us to keep quite (ya right)

for those people talking about how to take care of the problem on there own (sss poison)
dont post that stuff on a public forum cause when s--t starts to happen who are they going to look for first

i still have info on our dealings with the state if that would help anyone
another person to talk to would be corky meyer (on this board) as he really does a great job with the wolf bulls--t

THIS ALL MAY BE TRUE, BUT WE NEED TO START SOMEWHERE. IF EVERYONE SITS BACK AND SAYS OH WELL NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN. I DO NOT HAVE THEM HERE AND SURE AS HECK DO NOT WANT THEM HERE!!!!! SO IF I CAN HELP WE WILL.

TRY AND GET ALL BREED ORGANIZATIONS INVOLVED ALSO.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 09-24-2010 11:25 AM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Susie
UKC Forum Member

Here is more info for ya:

By Staff reports
Crookston Daily Times
Posted Sep 24, 2010 @ 01:00 AM
Red Lake, Minn. — At their September 14 Tribal Council Meeting, the Red Lake Tribal Council voted to adopt a management plan for wolves inhabiting their vast land holdings in north-central Minnesota. The Tribe’s plan designates over 843,000 acres (in eight Minnesota Counties) as a “wolf sanctuary,” where tribal laws supercede state laws and management activities will be designed to preserve wolves and their habitats. The plan addresses the importance of working with surrounding jurisdictions (including Canada), but emphasizes that Red Lake’s Tribal Government will have ultimate authority over management actions that involve wolves on tribal properties. The plan describes a “common sense approach” to wolf management, where wolf issues are addressed on a case-by-case basis, and management actions will promote coexistence with this top-level predator.

The management plan incorporates options that will help ensure long-term survival of wolves on Red Lake lands and that will protect them from adverse effects that could lead to population declines. The wolf represents a “minor” Clan of the Red Lake Band of Chippewa and the importance of wolves in Chippewa culture is highlighted in legends and oral history. Tribal Spiritual leaders and elders speak of the parallel fates of wolves and native people. Many believe that if wolves prosper, the people of Red Lake will prosper, and if wolf populations suffer, so will the Red Lake Nation. Thus, management of wolves on Red Lake lands shall be driven by the great respect that the Red Lake Band of Chippewa have for this important tribal resource. Red Lake lands shall remain a sanctuary for wolves, with management scenarios designed to promote and preserve them.

Despite Minnesota wolf numbers exceeding recovery criteria listed in the 1992 revised Federal Recovery Plan (1251 – 1400 wolves) for over 10 years, wolves remain on the federal Endangered Species List in Minnesota.

For additional information, contact Red Lake’s Department of Natural Resources:
Jay T. Huseby, Ph.D.
Wildlife Director
Red Lake DNR
Box 279
Red Lake, MN 56671
jhuseby@paulbunyan.net
(218)-679-3959

Copyright 2010 Crookston Times. Some rights reserved

Old Post 09-24-2010 03:18 PM
Jim Hill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wolfs Kill Hound Durring U.k.c Hunt In Mn!!

quote:
Originally posted by C.Stoppelman
on Sat Aug 18th durring a U.K.C hunt my hound was killed by two FEDERALY PROTECTED WOLFS and then we was being stalked by them and just lucky we wasn't attacked and we all know you can't carry a gun durring a U.K.C or get barred but I have to ask where do we draw the line??? is a gun at lest in the truck ok??? and as far as what the DNR and feds said is that because this was the first attack and there hasn't been a problem befor that they aren't even sending out trapers or shooters to take care of them!!! so does this mean they're just going to keep looking away till to many get killed or what will it take??? a human? a child? I mean we are all so scared now that none of us wanta cut a hound loose and we surely can't take kids...which are the future of this sport....SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!!! just I have no idea where to start (but have a few people helping).

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE FEDEARL GOVERMENT DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR HOUNDS!!!!!

Old Post 09-24-2010 05:04 PM
Jim Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill Click here to Send Jim Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Hill Add Jim Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
branchvillekell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by perry co cooner
Whether you're a hunter or an activist your comments on here sound ummm suspicious at best. Where is Branchville? Maybe I'll come up for a hunt some night.

branchville is actually south of mckean, have 22 acres i hunt. can hunt deer here too if you like have gotten a couple big ones out of here. have 4 ladder stands up. take your pick, just not mine. can coonhunt out back, neighbor has 90 acres and the other has 120. have permission at multiple places.

Old Post 09-24-2010 05:10 PM
branchvillekell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for branchvillekell Click here to Send branchvillekell a Private Message Click Here to Email branchvillekell Find more posts by branchvillekell Add branchvillekell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-24-2010 06:02 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

btt

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-24-2010 07:33 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Stoppelman
UKC Forum Member

petition

there's a petition started and if anyone would like me to send them a copy of it so they can get as many people to sign it let me know...just pm me email adress or post them here and I'll get them to you ASAP (might take a little while but I'm working as fast as I can) get as many people you can to sign it!!!!

Old Post 09-24-2010 08:47 PM
C.Stoppelman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Stoppelman Click here to Send C.Stoppelman a Private Message Find more posts by C.Stoppelman Add C.Stoppelman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerk Strap
Banned

Where in Minnesota was this?

Old Post 09-24-2010 09:14 PM
Jerk Strap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerk Strap Click here to Send Jerk Strap a Private Message Find more posts by Jerk Strap Add Jerk Strap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-24-2010 10:05 PM
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

suthernblues@gmail.com. i'll get what i can to sign

Old Post 09-24-2010 10:10 PM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

and for the fellow that said people are interbreeding wolves and canines, it is a proven fact that every canine on the planet is a derivitive of the wolf. human interference is a problem though. reintroducing more and more species that have existed in the us for centuries is definately not the answer. [/B][/QUOTE]
.....................................................................................
yes i know for a fact they were and maybe still are breeding them,,that was in 1982

i talked to a guard that was partners with another fella and they raised them for protection/guard dogs ,,that was around 1982 when i talked to him..he comentted that the drug dealers ,gangs ect. lost several rotts,dobies,bulldogs to their guard dogs when they tryed to break into some of their places they had guard dogs placed....he said the attemped theives thought their badboy dogs were bad till they put them up against the hybreds ,,

people were crossbreeding them before that,,back in the early 70's one came into the tree where one of my friends was with his dog on a tree,,the picture was in the paper with the wolf..somebody that owned it was going to try to sue him for killing it but the body disapeered ,lol,,

so looking at a picture of it ,just looked like an overgrown yote,,,lol,,,

they all look the same to me,,and we have open season on yotes in ohio

i remember rabbit hunting one time with some friends and family.
a rabbit jumped up behind us and when it cleared everybody i shot from the hip with my 12ga.
i was holding 2 rabbits in my left hand so they were swinging and it was shoot from hip or nothing
well just as i shot, the rabbit jumped a pod of clover..i watched as A rabbit run from the other side and on off into the woods..my buddy said you got him ,i said i didnt,,he said its laying there in the clover,,well i walked over there and there was A rabbit there.

was it the one i was shooting at or a wolf hiding in the grass,,

do you understand what i'm saying,,
no one wants to see what happened to little red riding hood.

if you do ,watch the movie "Frozen"

it shows what can happen to people when wolves are hungry,,
i cant remember if it was a true story or not
you dont want to watch it if the dog pictures made you vomit,
the movie is a wake up call..

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 09-24-2010 10:27 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: petition

quote:
Originally posted by C.Stoppelman
there's a petition started and if anyone would like me to send them a copy of it so they can get as many people to sign it let me know...just pm me email adress or post them here and I'll get them to you ASAP (might take a little while but I'm working as fast as I can) get as many people you can to sign it!!!!

can anybody sign it from any state or do they have to live in MN.?
if its for the whole U.S. send me a copy and where to mail it back to and date deadline ..i'll make copys and pass them out too...

wildbills101@hotmail.com[/email] or [email]wildbills101@yahoo.com

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 09-24-2010 10:37 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote