UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Thousand Dollar Bill
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Thousand Dollar Bill

Does anybody know what kind of pups he is throwing.

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2014 02:09 PM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I'd say most all of his pups are to young to get a good reading yet. He's bred good enough though and with the group of guys that surround the dog they should be able to get most of them in the right hands to get a fair shake.

Old Post 08-06-2014 04:19 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JmillerFL
Banned

I would get a pup or breed to him and not think twice. His mom is going to be one if not the top Pkc reproducing female. Most of it's gonna come from bill and litter mate jane ( I think is her name)

Old Post 08-11-2014 12:24 AM
JmillerFL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JmillerFL Click here to Send JmillerFL a Private Message Click Here to Email JmillerFL Find more posts by JmillerFL Add JmillerFL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr wilson
UKC Forum Member

He is winning but he is a babbler . I know lots of folks like that but I like a more honest strike dog. Never liked a babbler.

Old Post 08-15-2014 09:27 PM
mr wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr wilson Click here to Send mr wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email mr wilson Find more posts by mr wilson Add mr wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Buddy has a cross bred out of him. Hes got the tools. Still just a baby. Has a big ol mouth. Been running and treeing most of his life and hes just 11 months old.

Old Post 08-16-2014 12:53 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I have heard he is a babbler. I like an honest strike dog myself also. I can't stand a dog that's too mouthy on track either lol guess I'm just picky lol I sold a buddy a nice young spider pup but he was chop on track and I can't stand that either. He went stone cold silent about a month after I sold him and is a coon treeing fool even more now.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-16-2014 02:47 AM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JmillerFL
Banned

if he babbled he won't have won all them stacks of cash !!!!! I guess you boys got best by him

Old Post 08-17-2014 12:43 AM
JmillerFL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JmillerFL Click here to Send JmillerFL a Private Message Click Here to Email JmillerFL Find more posts by JmillerFL Add JmillerFL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

PKC

Cant you still win a stack of cash in Pkc on circle or minus points, if all the cast come in dead, if so, I'd say if its a dead cast everyone goes home empty handed like in a Ukc event. You dont tree a coon you dont get the win! just curious because I won a cast with all Circle points and thought that was the sorriest 52.50 I ever put in my pocket. That was about 5 yrs ago and aint been in one since. So have they changed it? Say you win your cast with minus and or circle does the dog still get awarded that money if he is the cast winner?

Sorry to change the subject a little bit but I have seen those babblers get struck as soon as they are cut and still go home with the puddin and still are babblers. They arent too honest if your striking them off your feet. I dont care what anyone says, you strike your dog off your feet in my cast, your best bettin no questions asked your gettin minused unless all dogs open at once, then were splittin the strike, and then there def. wont be no questions asked. If your winning all that money you winning all that with every cast win PLUSSED UP or plussed and some default cast wins? Just curious! Dont know one blow a gasket. Just asking?

Brian

Old Post 08-20-2014 08:07 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

A dog that opens as soon as he is cut loose and gives just enough mouth on the ground to keep the 2 from catching him is hard to beat with an honest dog. Iv never hunted against him or with him...that's why I asked and I have heard he babbles from several people. And yes you can still win on circle points as long as a coon is not seen.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-20-2014 11:22 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Load up your measuring stick and go on down there hunt with him don't go by here say hunt with him.Jealous people like to spread rumors on the internet while they are in the woods hunting their dogs that is why they win so much and they didn't win that much with circle trees.

Old Post 08-21-2014 03:06 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooncrazy7
UKC Forum Member

I bet them boys have won more with plus than they have circle. I'd be willing to bet quite a bit actually. Go to a bigger PKC hunt before you bash it you will see a lot more coons because dogs are split all night. I agree most around house are won on circle but not bigger ones.

Old Post 08-21-2014 05:05 AM
cooncrazy7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooncrazy7 Click here to Send cooncrazy7 a Private Message Click Here to Email cooncrazy7 Find more posts by cooncrazy7 Add cooncrazy7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Not Bashing on my end!

I just asked. The bigger events are prolly better. This was an open event, just thought it was a sorry 52.50 and if that hasnt been changed, to where a coon doesnt have to be seen and that money goes towards a title. I dont want it. JMO If you do take that money on circle and that card gets sent in shows how un honest the dog and handler is. I'd say if I was to win another default cast, the card would get ripped up and the 52.50 would be split amongst the rest of the cast winners.

I think anyone could get some nice pups out of any of his littermates and his self. Guys I think any one of them will reproduce. I have a female here that is double clover that I was going to breed to Ransom. Next Heat cycle she will be bred to Ransom. I just could not find time or it just wasnt on my side. But guarantted they will be heard in the woods and in the winners circle. Mona throws some nice pups. I got 2 males now that will flat tree a coon and been doin it since they were 4 months old they are 7 months now.
The female these dogs are off of wasnt a joke or a mistake! She was bred to reproduce coon treeiers and out of all the litters thats what she done no matter what she was bred to. You always need to start on the bottom side. It starts on a solid foundation of females and it is pretty solid on the bottom side. And not cuttin White Trash out or Clover, Its pretty solid on top as well. I dont think you can go wrong, Puttin Big hearts, Big Mouths, and Motors that keep runnin all night long. You cant go wrong with any of them. Just keep your Foundation Solid and you will keep solid Hounds. Stay with a solid line of reproducers and ones that you know reproduce. You can cut that babbling **** out of the equation, Its not hard, lazy handlers let that **** happen, But if your looking for honest Strike dog, Ransom over all! Not Bashing Deluxe, if he was closer to me, I would have a litter out of Deluxe and Ransom! JMO
Brian

Old Post 08-21-2014 02:43 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

I also look at it like this, they are all big Pkc money winners and have a title in Ukc, and they are scattered out the states for anyones convenience. I personally like to hunt with the stud dog before I breed a female. I think you need to go hunt with Bill, Ransom, Deluxe or Tank. They are all reproducing nice pups, and if you have a solid female and you want this pedigree in your pups, then I woud save my money do a round trip hunt with all 4 and then I would make my mind up after hunting with all 4, breed her to only the best or what you like hunting. Some guys like a dog that shuts up, gets deep and lonely, one bark locate, every breath chop mouth treedog. Dont we all wish! I personally would go hunt with him unstead of taking everyone else opinion.
I'm a Trackman Fan,
I like my Trackman dogs, I went up to Curts went on a hunt and fell in love. I dont know what some people see when they go up there, But the times that I have been up there, he's either got them coons tied up or his hounds just put on a show for me.
I went on several hunts with Curt, good nights and bad nights, seen Sweat It and Cold Sweat Several times when they were young. I like them on there Bad nights, not just on a good night.
There the type of dog on any night wont stand on there head, they get treed, I will walk to a slick once in awhile but who dont, if you dont your a liar. My dogs aint perfect but they will tree a coon and thats what I bred for.

Last edited by Storm99 on 08-21-2014 at 03:12 PM

Old Post 08-21-2014 03:04 PM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I decided not to breed my female this year. I would rather hunt her this fall and kill a bunch of coon to her. I will breed her or a pup I got off of her sometime down the road when I need another pup and I do a little more homework. I'm considering a few other dogs also and I can't make my mind up. I may even breed her to my male who would cross up very nicely.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-21-2014 05:51 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

OK

Every chance between now and then, take every opprotunity to hunt with these dogs. Breed to the one you like best not the closest! Thats not how your going to get what you want. I know, I have done this. I am only trying to help.
Babbling is a Handler/Trainer Error (LAZIENESS) if you ask me. Or they let there dog do it because they know he's hard to catch within the 2 and 2 he knows it pisses the rest of the cast off if there are Honest Strike dogs in the cast. Your always ahead of your competitor. Babbling dog is a plus! JMO no body can steal first strike and if he is an honest 1st treedog, no body can steal first tree unless all dogs are split from each other. Even if all dogs split and have there coons, that one dog is always going to get that first strike. Cant beat a babbler!

Old Post 08-21-2014 07:14 PM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I didn't change my mind about him because he babbled. I know it can be broke and if I'm gonna feed em they ain't gonna babble. I may even breed her to my male who is a nice ol dog. Decisions decisions lol

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-21-2014 08:43 PM
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

?

Just go to prohound you can look back and see all his scoring of the hunts he's been in... After you read them please come back and post them for all the haters to read. most of you *******s need to learn the facts before you run your mouths.

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Old Post 08-21-2014 09:22 PM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

!

I also call ******** on any man not wanting to handle a hound that can win 50000 in one year... your full of crap.

Old Post 08-21-2014 09:31 PM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

We all know he is a winner. I wanted to know how he won.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:03 PM
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

!

Treeing coons. Read the black & white.

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:13 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Where in Black and White is someone Slammin this dog Josh Henry?????? He said this, she said that?????? Babbling???? Dont get all out of Whack! This man is looking for awnsers and you get on here like a bad ass???? So awnser his **** question...........................................................................................

Hows his pups Mr. Henry?
We dont care what he won, we know what he has won plus the littermates. We know that they are coondogs. Now if you cant give any info on how his pups are doing then nose out. Sure the ol boy has the prohound or maybe he might be like some people cant afford it. We dont get babbied in the Coonhound world!

Old Post 08-21-2014 11:02 PM
JmillerFL
Banned

You don't win $40k not treeing coons. Most of the big money winners are high end strike dogs that get alone and have a coon. Bar none

Old Post 08-23-2014 06:07 PM
JmillerFL
Banned

Don't forget he win all that cash hunting against the best dogs and handlers in the country not $52.50 at a time

Old Post 08-23-2014 06:10 PM
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

/

TDB Cw 400+ prohunt in lowa. This hound is something..

Old Post 08-23-2014 07:40 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

His littermate sister got in too

Old Post 08-24-2014 02:45 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote