UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > question on buck creek mr smith and buck creek dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

question on buck creek mr smith and buck creek dogs

Guy ive been told the reason im having trouble selling my pups is cause my male is out of buck creek mr smith and buck creek dogs have no mouth. Well any buck creek ive hunted with is loud and my male is super super loud.

What do you guys think of this

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2014 08:18 PM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

Some are weak on the mouth but I have been watching a few litters and it seems that there is others that isn't selling very fast too.

Old Post 08-19-2014 02:24 AM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Any buck creek dog ive been around is loud and like I said my mr smith male is super louad and the female is a trackman female and is loud and trust me havimg the pups close to your bedroom theu are not short on the mouth lol hopefully autumn oaks will have people looking

Old Post 08-19-2014 02:31 AM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted a lot of Buck Creek hounds and all of them had pretty good mouths on them . The only thing I seen was a problem with them is they are a little trashy to start but mature into nice hounds. Another thing with the Buck Creek line of dogs is they are pretty accurate and start early.

Old Post 08-19-2014 03:01 AM
dixiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiedog Click here to Send dixiedog a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiedog Find more posts by dixiedog Add dixiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billy bauer
UKC Forum Member

i have own to buck creek dogs an both had really good mouths on them people just don't like the buck creek dog i heard lot of the people say they wouldn't own one there just not the top of the line dogs i guess mine can hold his own with the best of them what i see out of them there alone tree dogs and don't pack up and have the meat most of them time that is mine any ways

Old Post 08-29-2014 12:44 AM
billy bauer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billy bauer Click here to Send billy bauer a Private Message Click Here to Email billy bauer Find more posts by billy bauer Add billy bauer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote