UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh 'PR' Hummel's Lipper's Ghost
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
abshire
UKC Forum Member

Denton, good talking to you keep a look out for me a LIPP'S female.

Thanks again Doug Abshire

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2014 12:23 AM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH.LIPPERS GHOST

Same here doug will do see u soon old boy

Old Post 12-10-2014 05:22 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH.LIPPERS GHOST

Ben hunting every night I ben treeing coon perty good went hunting Tuesday night with some good redbones owned by Steve Melton they treed 4 up one tree now that is some good red dogs I like walkers but but I like dogs that trees coon no matter what color they are they are some good dogs the old fire ball stock still showing up good way to go Steve.

Old Post 12-11-2014 02:08 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

Lipps Pups

(2) young males off of Lipps- December 11, 2014 (22 degrees) - 2 singles this night.

Off of Homer female & Cord bred female

13 months and 23 months in age. Denton has a dog that worth breeding to gentleman.

Old Post 12-15-2014 05:05 PM
JohnBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBoy Click here to Send JohnBoy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnBoy Add JohnBoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH.LIPPERS GHOST

Thanks matt nice looking young dogs keep pouring it on um.

Old Post 12-15-2014 05:51 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH,LIPPERS GHOST[lipps]

LIPPERS GHOST -LIPPS DOUBLE HOUSE BRED

Old Post 12-16-2014 04:34 AM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH.LIPPERS GHOST Lipps

Old lipps has reproduced some good dogs and he's reproduced some that ant worth a dime but is the way it is I have hunted all kinds of walker breeds in the last 35 years a the house blood line has always been at the top not saying they are the best but they are a solid blood line of coon treeing type dogs from the track to the tree and mouth u can hear they have work well for me in the mt. In ten.thanks to all. Hummels on the mt.

Old Post 12-16-2014 04:01 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

LIPPERS GHOST LIPPS

Old Post 12-19-2014 04:06 PM
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking young dogs there Denton.
Lipps is throwing some nice ones.
Hope you have good holidays.

Old Post 12-19-2014 09:41 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH.LIPPERS GHOST Lipps

Thanks Kevin old lipps is still treeing a few coon I am hunting some young dogs out of him that are teeing coon good. I hope u and rock are doing good have a great holiday from the Hummels on the mt.

Old Post 12-21-2014 09:54 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

next month we will be taking lipps and getting him collected he has alot of pups on the ground now that any one can hunt with he has only been in 10 hunts 8 first place wins and a 2 place win made him a gr,nt,ch in ukc lost 2 cast i hunted in hunts for years in every reg, and i dont hunt in them any more so for a dog to have one all these big tiles dont mean much to me and i won treeing walker breeders association night hunt dog of the year with GR,NT,CH,REEDERS TENN,LEAD,HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST COMPETITION DOGS I EVER WENT IN THE WOODS WITH WINING 26 0F 31 CAST AND HE WAS BY NO MEANS A COON DOG BUT HE WAS A WINNER ,BIG DIFF,IN COON DOG AND A COMP D0G JUST MY THOUGHT THANKS HUMMELS ON THE MT,

Last edited by LIPPER POWER on 12-24-2014 at 08:45 PM

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:06 PM
les condra
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-26-2014 06:50 PM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

bad news last night nt,ch,mile high minnie fell out of a tree about 40 ft high but didnt kill her BUT it will be along time before she can hunt again ,D HUMMEL

Last edited by LIPPER POWER on 12-28-2014 at 12:54 AM

Old Post 12-28-2014 12:45 AM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

HOUSES MAVERICK

MAVERICK IS DONING GREAT BEN TREEING COON PERTY GOOD HES COMING AROUND AND SHOWS TO BE THE MAKINGS OF A REAL DOG HES GOT A HUGE MOUTH BIG HUNTING DOG AND GOOD TRACK DOG OLD SCHOOL DOUBLE HOUSE TOP SIDE /COMA AND LIPPER ON BOTTOM SIDE THANKS TO ALL D HUMMEL,

Old Post 12-28-2014 12:52 AM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I Like that House blood mixed with the Coma blood, Lets see a pic of Maverick.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 12-31-2014 12:11 AM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

MAVERICK

MR,FRYAR I WILL GET A PITCH,ON HER OF MAVERICK JUST SON AS I CAN ,THANKS

Old Post 01-02-2015 11:12 PM
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CONRAD FRYAR
I Like that House blood mixed with the Coma blood, Lets see a pic of Maverick.

Maverick - January 2015

Old Post 01-07-2015 06:50 PM
JohnBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBoy Click here to Send JohnBoy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnBoy Add JohnBoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Houses Maverick

Thanks matt for them pictures .Maverick is doing good been treeing some coon and so far good about having coon when he trees that is what I like thanks again.

Old Post 01-07-2015 08:20 PM
larry garvin
UKC Forum Member

I can say one thing ; good looking dog

Old Post 01-07-2015 09:35 PM
larry garvin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry garvin Click here to Send larry garvin a Private Message Click Here to Email larry garvin Find more posts by larry garvin Add larry garvin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Denton, That's a good looking young male you got there!
How old is he and exactly whats his breeding, may want to cross him with my House x Coma stock in future.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 01-07-2015 11:00 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

HOUSES MAVERICK

HE IS DOUBLE HOUSE ON TOP AND STYLISH LEGEND ON BOTTOM HES IS REALLY A GOOD YOUNG DOG GOT A LOT OF GOOD TOOLS LONG LEGS A HUNTS HARD AND GOT A REAL MOUTH AND JUST GOT A LOT OF SMARTS TO HIM ,DONT FIND THEM LIKE THAT MUCH,SO THANKS GUY FOR THE WORDS ON OLD MAVERICK ,

Old Post 01-08-2015 10:44 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Houses Maverick

Gr.nt ch.Lippers Ghost .......Houses maverick .dottie. mile high Minnie. Lucy. Ringo. Mac.rebel. lace.Chester. Bella.tom.bawlie. these are some the young dogs out of Lipps I have hunted with and seen all of them tree coon he is a reproducer and a coon dog thanks to all the hunters that has trained these dogs youns are the ones who puts in the time. Thanks. D Hummel.

Old Post 01-10-2015 12:33 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Denton

I found thread I think yo will like
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928403918

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 01-10-2015 05:47 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

HOUSES MAVERICK

thanks PAUL old maverick is the old school track dog like his old dad i think he will finish up and be a real dog time will tell but hes got the tools and the heart to be a real coon dog ,call me when you get time have a blessed day old boy,

Old Post 01-11-2015 08:58 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Houses Lace

Lace is a 1year old female out of Wayne's female and lipps has !12 coon on her on ever one that she has treed she has be by her self perty good for this time of year in the mt. Thanks wayne for making this cross.

Old Post 01-15-2015 06:01 PM