UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Moving frozen semen from nevergone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J.Rogers98
UKC Forum Member

Moving frozen semen from nevergone

Planning on moving the frozen semen I have stored at nevergone to Dr. Burke in smithville TN looking for more information. Feel free to post on here or PM me with any info
Thanks in advance

Last edited by J.Rogers98 on 09-10-2021 at 01:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2020 12:32 AM
J.Rogers98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Rogers98 Click here to Send J.Rogers98 a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Rogers98 Find more posts by J.Rogers98 Add J.Rogers98 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Semen

I moved mine from nevergone to dr Burke in October. Deans wife Karen was great to work with. Shipping was $350.00

Old Post 02-16-2020 02:28 AM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

Ive used Dr Burke.. small town country vet and clinic but bigtime success and results. I have contact info for anyone that needs it.
Absolute best prices in country from storage, collection, boarding, testing and surgical proceduers.

Old Post 02-16-2020 12:21 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I shipped several straws of semen from Nevergone to Smithville. The process was super easy and very affordable at only $350. Since having my semen at Smithville my feelings have been up and down. They are definitely priced as good or better than any place you will find in the country. I was recommended by several to use Smithville so I have zero doubts they are very good when it comes to AI’ing your female and getting positive results. My issue with Smithville has come from shipping semen out to other vets to get a female bred that can’t be brought to Smithville, Tn. I spoke to a lady almost daily for well over a week and she was just as lost the next day as she was the day before on what I was wanting to do. After over a week and being told multiple times I need to call fedex and arrange the shipping mysef as well as figuring out shipment cost I finally threw my hands up. We ended up losing the opportunity to breed a female that anyone would be sick to miss out on. So my feelings are if you have a female needing bred and can take them to Smithville for the procedure I think they are as good as anywhere in the country but if you have a stud dog and you need your semen shipped out to various parts of the country which is just par for the coarse they are still way behind the eight ball in this area.

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 02-16-2020 05:47 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote