UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lake Huron Blueticks
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Stormcrow

Hey Jim can you give me some idea of how crow operates.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2012 11:37 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Let's hook up for a hunt, maybe next weekend, and you can see for yourself. How's that sound?

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 01-23-2012 03:24 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

gertie

is gerty a litter mate to trip

Old Post 01-23-2012 05:02 AM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a great idea,Iwill call you Thursday night.

Old Post 01-23-2012 12:39 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Scot: Sounds like a plan!

Travelman: No. Trip was out of Scout. Gertie is out of Star. Scout and Star were littermates out of Joe Searles' Salamonie Sam and my old Yonder gyp I sold to Don Hoerffle in Wisconsin. Both Trip and Gertie are out of Poorboy.

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

Old Post 01-23-2012 08:13 PM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

pup

pm me a price if you decide you want to sell the trueboy pup

Old Post 01-26-2012 03:36 AM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Both Molly and Crow appear to be getting heavy with pups. Heard from Gary Meeks in Ontario and his pup out of Ben x Crow is making him a happy man. Hope these pups out of Slew Foot are a good or better then the pups Crow had out of Ben.

Old Post 01-28-2012 02:00 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Scot Crandell and I planned a hunt for tonight, until the snow started falling and so we canceled. Was planning on taking Crow and True Boy, but they'll have to a few days until the weather turns again for the better. Scot, keep chasing them rabbits with this fresh snow, it ought to be good bunny hunting.

Old Post 01-29-2012 08:38 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Jim I wish the weather had not gone bad but it dumped two inches on us in two hours after I talked to you then the wind turned up to about 25 mph and really screwed things up.I will call ya later or give me a buzz maybe we can get something going thursday night, I think you said something about it but I couldnt hear very good between the wind and that rabbit and the dogs that ran across my feet. Thanks Scot

Old Post 01-30-2012 06:06 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to Scot Crandell for meeting me at Schultz Vet Clinic today. Crow had an ultrasound and Dr. Wil found 12 pups, and there are probably more. And yes, Scot picked his out!

Old Post 02-02-2012 11:38 PM
Fairchildfarms
UKC Forum Member

Good deal on the pups Jim, looks like Ol' Slew filled her up good!

Old Post 02-03-2012 12:31 AM
Fairchildfarms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairchildfarms Click here to Send Fairchildfarms a Private Message Click Here to Email Fairchildfarms Find more posts by Fairchildfarms Add Fairchildfarms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jim for letting me tag along at the Vets office, Crow is a fine looking female and I think her mouth is better than you think I am sure that dude that came in with that cat thought so.

Old Post 02-03-2012 02:44 PM
snowhound
New UKC Forum Member

Hey Jim, I have a female out of trip and chase....real good coyote hound and as gritty as I have seen. I sure would like to talk with you sometime

Old Post 02-04-2012 01:50 AM
snowhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowhound Click here to Send snowhound a Private Message Find more posts by snowhound Add snowhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Yes, PM me your phone number Snowhound and I'll call you. Trip x Chase hounds are gritty as an I've ever had. I have one out of the second cross that won't back down to anything. She's a nice coondog, started real young. I look forward to talking to you... Jim

Old Post 02-04-2012 04:17 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

With Crow being due in less than 5 weeks with pups from Mike Fairchild's Slew Foot, I will start to let everyone know I'm asking $250.00 per pup. You can book a pup with a $50.00 down payment. I have 2 females and 1 male book at this time. I will book 3 more females and 3 more males. Let me know your interest.
Jim

Old Post 02-08-2012 07:54 PM
Fairchildfarms
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jim, do you think Karls Molly female caught too? I'm sure glad to hear crow is full of pups, should be some go-getters for sure! I sure enjoy hunting the young hounds I have out of Slew and every dog out of his first two litters are running well, some coon, a couple on cats, and coyote and bear. Good all purpose hounds.

Old Post 02-09-2012 01:05 AM
Fairchildfarms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairchildfarms Click here to Send Fairchildfarms a Private Message Click Here to Email Fairchildfarms Find more posts by Fairchildfarms Add Fairchildfarms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

If Molly isn't bred, she sure is putting on some weight! I'm betting she caught. She's due in less than a month now...

Old Post 02-09-2012 04:00 AM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

pup

hard to make a choice is the kidd dog performanced to i am patial to the trueboy bred dogs but i like your crow female to there is some old mountain music in her to hard choice

Old Post 02-09-2012 09:02 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I don't know much about performace program or what not. Crow papers say she is permeantly performanced as I paid extra for that when she was a pup, and her parents were performance. Slew Foot is also paid up for 2012, I believe and Mike can correct me if I wrong, so there you go!

Old Post 02-10-2012 03:27 AM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

pups

Jim will this litter be performanced? This could be a benefit to you and Mike I will explain it to you if you not planning on doing so.

Old Post 02-10-2012 04:41 PM
Fairchildfarms
UKC Forum Member

Jim, Slew is paid up for 2012 so any litter he sires this year is eligible for the performance program. It's only $25 to nominate the litter, so I would say it's worth it, especially if their going to coonhunters. The biggame hunters could care less though!LOL

Old Post 02-11-2012 04:04 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I'll performance them then... what the hey... it's does UKC more good than it will me...

Old Post 02-11-2012 04:27 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank everyone for the PM's the past couple of days. The cross of Crow x Slew will be performanced, $250.00 each. $50.00 deposit will save you a pup. Pups due in 29 more days...

Old Post 02-13-2012 04:11 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Jim & Mike, Good to see another big litter sired by Slew on its way.these ought to be blue balls of fire when they hit the ground.Good Luck! I like it.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-13-2012 05:07 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

pups

Hey Jim , I bet old crow is starting to get pretty round, the hunting has been great I cant believe this weather.

Old Post 02-16-2012 01:27 PM