UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > grnitch coltrane is insane
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2014 09:56 PM
Coon dog medlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon dog medlin Click here to Send Coon dog medlin a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon dog medlin Find more posts by Coon dog medlin Add Coon dog medlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Don't over look this hound . I believe that he cd help the walker breed . He has all the right tools !

Old Post 03-07-2014 09:04 PM
Coon dog medlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon dog medlin Click here to Send Coon dog medlin a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon dog medlin Find more posts by Coon dog medlin Add Coon dog medlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xander Compton
UKC Forum Member

congrats on your wins and finishing him out. I try to keep up with the guys I've hunted with over the years and you guys stand out being you were on my first cast! but also because i remember coletrain being a nice dog. Good job guys

'PR' CH Rocky Bluffs Ringtail Tater

803-968-9521

Old Post 03-07-2014 11:41 PM
Xander Compton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xander Compton Click here to Send Xander Compton a Private Message Click Here to Email Xander Compton Find more posts by Xander Compton Add Xander Compton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Coltrane wins Gr nt on fri night of sc state 625+. He was one of the two high scoring dogs on fri night . He made it to final four which he done really good but come up short finishing 3 rd in the state . Want to congrat Matt bass on his win for winning the state . Coltrane continues to show that he can win. I witnessed fri night performance and he done exactly what he was suppose to do . He is a dog and yes he want win them all but there is one thing for sure you can't count him out . It is always good to know when u go to a hunt and you have a hound that is competitive . Way to go colt and Coltrane ! Colt , Coltrane is as good as advertised in my eyes! Can't wait till his pups hit the ground! Coon hunters don't over look this walker hound . Breed your good female to him I don't think you will go wrong ! Happy hunting everyone !

Old Post 03-09-2014 12:29 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Like Shawn said trane keeps winning he is a very nice hound that I think anyone should consider breasting too. He has plenty of brains and trees lots of coons. He ant a bucket dog he can tree wild coons bucket coons swamp coons it don't matter to him. He has the loudest mouth I've ever been to the woods with and he knows how to bring it on the tree. He just turned three so he is still young but don't waste no time getting some Coltrane blood in your kennels

Old Post 03-09-2014 02:40 PM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btt

Old Post 03-10-2014 02:03 PM
eddie1
UKC Forum Member

SC STATE HUNT

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN FRIDAY NIGHT & MAKING THE FINAL FOUR. ALSO THANK YOU FOR GUIDING ME BACK TO YOUR PLACE SATURDAY NIGHT. PROLLY BE AT SHRINE HUNT THIS WEEKEND, SEE YA THERE.

PR' Gardners Bigtime Gunner
PR' Gardners Stylish Minnie Pearl

~~POND HOLLOW KENNELS~~
Eddie Gardner #843-307-2233

Old Post 03-10-2014 03:53 PM
eddie1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eddie1 Click here to Send eddie1 a Private Message Click Here to Email eddie1 Find more posts by eddie1 Add eddie1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Eddie

Thanks I'm sorry we didn't do any better than we did but we had a good time see you this weekend

Old Post 03-11-2014 02:00 AM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

s1289.photobucket.com/user/Coltellis30/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps005fa321.jpg.html][/URL]

Old Post 03-11-2014 05:15 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

Old Post 03-11-2014 05:17 AM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

U need some Coltrane in your kennels!!

Old Post 03-11-2014 10:44 PM
eddie1
UKC Forum Member

COALTRAIN

VERY NICE HOUND HERE BOYS

PR' Gardners Bigtime Gunner
PR' Gardners Stylish Minnie Pearl

~~POND HOLLOW KENNELS~~
Eddie Gardner #843-307-2233

Old Post 03-12-2014 01:18 AM
eddie1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eddie1 Click here to Send eddie1 a Private Message Click Here to Email eddie1 Find more posts by eddie1 Add eddie1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btt

Old Post 03-14-2014 12:14 AM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Colt pd his performance sire up and his super stake sire is in the process to be pd up as well . So your pups will be eligible . Don't delay breed your nice female today . Thanks shawn Medlin

Old Post 03-16-2014 05:54 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btr

Old Post 03-18-2014 11:22 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

coal train

colt..
congratulation on making the final four s.c. state hunt..

I own the mother of this dog..Id say it is one fine hound.,if you want to bred to a dog that puts big mouths in your pups and know how to push a track, tree coons in front of other dogs or behind them. the mother is a real lay up dog. and id say he is the same way. thanks jj

colt..
hope the young dog is working out for you the litter mate to him. he was green as grass when he left here last week . he was just a young pup.. jj

Old Post 03-21-2014 01:55 AM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Jj

That pup ,me and that friend I was telling you about we ended up buying that pup. My friend decided he cd not hunt him with his boys playing ball so me and Jeff Segee bought him . We will get started on him pretty soon !

Old Post 03-21-2014 05:46 AM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

COALTRAIN

top jj

Old Post 03-22-2014 01:31 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups

Litter will be here around May . Will be superstaked and performanced . Taking 4 deposits on pups . 50.00 deposit 250.00 a pup . Mother is a nice female all she needs is to place to finish to nt ch . She is nitro on top and rat attack on bottom . Ought to be jam up pups!!call colt Ellis for info 1-803-287-8422

Old Post 03-22-2014 09:48 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Treed a coon with trane and dolly last night both are coo dogs they at not junk pups should be very smart with big mouths and good noes. I can handle both these dogs in the woods and never Leah them so the pups should be extremely smart don't wait around I don't think you will go wrong with some Coltrane in your kennels

Old Post 03-22-2014 10:39 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

The dolly female that is bred to Coltrane got a second place last night toward her nt ch degree . All she needs is 25 points to finisher out . All she needs to do is place . Don't miss out on some nice pups here !

Old Post 03-23-2014 06:45 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Trane video

URL=http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/Coltellis30/Mobile%20Uploads/trim4AB1D05A-6030-486E-B6BA-046EA23DD084_zps3a9a5256.mp4][/URL] This is a video of trane and dolly. This female is bread and is a real Coondog. We scored 300+ last night with her. Don't miss out on these pups and book your pup today I'm taking 4 bookings with 50 deposit call me 8032878422

Last edited by ELLISCJ on 03-24-2014 at 01:42 AM

Old Post 03-24-2014 01:38 AM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btt

Old Post 03-25-2014 10:01 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btt

Old Post 03-28-2014 07:16 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Stud for Coltrane

He is performance sire and I sent his ss sire in today stud fee is 250 and neg test required. Don't waste any more time breed to this hound I promise you want go wrong he is the real deal and I don't mind showing him in the woods. Get some trane in your kennels and you will be glad you did. Thank you and god bless. For God so loved the world he send his only begotten son to die on the cross so we would not pearsh but live a ever lasting life. The only way to heaven is through him no matter how bad a person or bad if thing you did God said if you repent that he will forgive you and if you ask him into your heart he will save you if you don't know god why not know him today.

Old Post 03-28-2014 08:32 PM