UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud
Pages (27): « First ... « 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

I have decided to pull PINNER from public stud. He turns 11 in two weeks and his stamina in the stud pen and in the woods is not what it used to be. Any future breedings will be done by "private treaty" and may include AI at a local vet. PINNER's pups are starting to really show up in the winners circle. I do not know the exact number but I believe he has somewhere between 150 and 200 pups on the ground. I did not get into studding Pinner for the money, I did it because I believed he has COONDOG and REPRODUCER blood flowing through his veins. I really enjoy hearing from all the guys hunting PINNER pups. I have some (not a lot) of semen stored on PINNER. For now I plan on keeping it for my own personal use.

I am still hunting Pinner and if anybody would like to see him go, they are welcome to come and see him go. He can get it done and make it look easy, he just doesn't have the stamina to hunt too long. I usually hunt him about an hour and then call it quits.

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 11-12-2017 at 02:00 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2017 01:37 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

half breed twitch

his mirror image is puttin a hurtin on the PA coon, proud to be the one holdin the leash on this sucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yson1RynU

Old Post 11-12-2017 04:50 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Bryan how is your other male doin ? Told a you wouldn't go wrong with a pinner pup , but you hunt hard enough your gonna make a solid hound , what most don't do woods time and boot leather makes gooduns

Old Post 11-12-2017 11:24 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Twitch

Looking good Bryan. That litter is turning out to be something special! Keith Rhymer's Turtle Creek Cat (littermate to Twich, Tech & Girly) got a 1st place this weekend. Keep me updated on him. I love hearing these kind of reports on PINNER pups!

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Old Post 11-13-2017 04:04 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by POTOMAC
Sounds good Bryan how is your other male doin ? Told a you wouldn't go wrong with a pinner pup , but you hunt hard enough your gonna make a solid hound , what most don't do woods time and boot leather makes gooduns

Ol Shakey hes a coondog through n through
Wish I wasnt on second trick theyd both be in the hunts but for now I just tree alotta coon with them haha, its quite the feeling when I havem both on the end of my leash!

Thanks, its pretty crazy what you can get out of these dogs, I enjoy pushin them to their limits night after night

Last edited by dchartt on 11-13-2017 at 11:06 PM

Old Post 11-13-2017 11:03 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote