UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Ch 'pr' Night N Day's Dozer ( At Stud)
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

And then there was 1

Well, my original plans were just to keep 1 pup out of this litter ( a female ). Then as these pups got to growing a male really caught my eye that resembled Dozer. He has the same exact head, bone structure and moves the same way, so I decided to keep him. Well, yesterday I got a call from a gentleman in PA. He told me his 21 yr old grandson's dog got killed on the road the other night and that he was crushed over it. He told me that he wanted to buy a male pup out of Dozer for him. How do you say no to that? So..... Now there's a male pup going to PA, then there was 1.

There should be a couple litters hitting the ground within the next month to month and a half, and there are gonna be a few more females breed within the next few months.

GRNTCH PKC CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER HTX

Clear your path to the winner circle, hunt a Dozer pup!

NITE CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER JR (Dozer X Fletchers Stylish Jake female)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2012 04:06 AM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Stud fee For Dozer is.......$200, except.......

GR Nite CH- FREE!!!! (1st 5)
Nite CH- $100 (1st 5)

If you have any questions CALL me 330-507-3226.

Dozer can and will speak for himself any night.

Old Post 07-11-2012 01:01 PM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Don't forget to check out Dozer on YouTube. Get on YouYube, Type night n days dozer in the search box. The first 2 videos are Dozer treeing. Trust me when I say the videos don't do his voice justice. He is LOUD!!!

There is another video on YouTube with Dozer and Jig Saw. Jigs is a young male that was treeing with and on Dozer. Take notice that the whole time jigs is jumping on Dozer he never even looks at the pup. Dozer is straight up treeing.

Feel free to come see Dozer in the woods. Bring your boots, light, and ear plugs if you have sensitive ears.

Old Post 07-13-2012 07:55 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Male pup

Well as usual things change. I had agreed to sell my choice pick male to a guy who's grandson's dog got killed on the road. After talking with his grandson he called me back and told me his grandson is going to take a break from hunting and he's not going to get the male pup.

I really like this pup, and don't care if I sell it or not. This pup is a tank. Big, houndy, heavy boned. Big blocky head. Carries himself like his dad, and yes... Has a BIG MOUTH. He is super stakes, performanced, has all 3 booster shots and been wormed 3 times.

If your interested give me a call 330-507-3226

Old Post 07-15-2012 12:11 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer male pup

If the male pup doesn't sell, I will bring him to Autumn oaks so that people can view Dozer and a pup out of him. This pup is super houndy. He's a chip of the old block.

Old Post 07-19-2012 01:46 AM
llam
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bengie, for whatever reason my pm box is broke, keeps saying it's full when it's empty, but give me a call, I will be hunting my gyp at autumn oaks, but would like to come up to hunt with you before then, give me a call and we'll set something up. (740)-334-7954

Old Post 07-19-2012 03:56 AM
llam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for llam Click here to Send llam a Private Message Click Here to Email llam Find more posts by llam Add llam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
george 79
UKC Forum Member

I am very excited to find this dog I am the proud owner of freckles a full sister to him she made grand nite champion last Saturday night she has four pups on the ground nine months old all are running and treeing there own coons so if that says anything about this dogs reproductive genes he should have them after I get the pup I kept finished to grand nite next year this is the only stud I will be considering for her s and I am very happy I found a litter mate to my dog finally year old daughtnd I forgot to mention my 13 year old daughter to fifth place in the west Virginia state youth hunt with freckles last year

GRNITECH. CH. 'PR' MONEY'S FRECKLES
( NITECH 'PR' SKUNA RIVER FRED X GRNITECH 'PR' GIANNONES NOCTUNAL LACY 2)

Old Post 07-22-2012 08:33 AM
george 79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for george 79 Click here to Send george 79 a Private Message Find more posts by george 79 Add george 79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Litter mates

THAT IS ABSOLUTLY GREAT!!! CONGRADULATIONS !!!

Dozer is GR NITE, Freckles is now GR NITE, a litter mate male in Mich. Has 4 wins towards GR. I put a deal together a few months ago for Vern Eakins from SC to purchase a sister (lexy) who is a nice female that was never pushed like she should of been.

Dozer comes from a family of COON DOGS, and will continue to pass on those family traits to his pups.

The male pup I had SOLD! I took him to a local hunt just to show him off, and the rest is history.

The clock is ticking!!! More Dozer pups are gonna be hitting the ground, it's time to make a choice!!! You can either hunt a Dozer pup or have to hunt against one. Chose wisely.

Old Post 07-22-2012 05:40 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pups

I just got off the phone with Ron Smith in Andover, Oh. Ron tells me that his female is filling up with pups. She is due in a couple more weeks. This female is a PR dog but has an ALL GRAND ped. She is off of GRNITECH CROW CREEK GATOR and a GRNITECH female off of GRNITECH SMITHS STYLISH CHEIF and GRNITECH BANJO COOKIN CASSIE. These are gonna be some nice pups. Ron is gonna go to hunting this female this fall after she weens the pups. Once these pups hit the ground, either myself or Ron will post the pedigree, and how many males and females there are.

Old Post 07-27-2012 02:01 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dozer

quote:
Originally posted by Bengie Bengala
Stud fee For Dozer is.......$200

GR Nite CH- FREE!!!! (1st 5)
Nite CH- $100 (1st 5)

If you have any questions CALL me 330-507-3226.

Dozer can and will speak for himself any night.

Old Post 07-29-2012 05:55 PM
llam
UKC Forum Member

Looking forward to meeting with you and breeding my nailor breed gyp with dozer in february. It should make a great cross

Old Post 07-29-2012 07:21 PM
llam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for llam Click here to Send llam a Private Message Click Here to Email llam Find more posts by llam Add llam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pups

Bob that should be a real good cross. Dozers mother crossed good on your females father, Southern Country Rock. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Dozers first litter came equipped with HORNS!!! just like him.
These are 3 month old pups with mouths like 3 yr olds.

If all goes well there is an All Grand pedigree, NITECH female due to come into season any day at Ron smiths. Babe is the real deal. Miss Coondog and Miss reproducer. She has a date with Dozer

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 07-31-2012 at 05:42 AM

Old Post 07-31-2012 01:09 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Stop in and see us at Oaks

Old Post 08-01-2012 12:36 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dozer

quote:
Originally posted by Bengie Bengala
Don't forget to check out Dozer on YouTube. Get on YouYube, Type night n days dozer in the search box. The first 2 videos are Dozer treeing. Trust me when I say the videos don't do his voice justice. He is LOUD!!!

There is another video on YouTube with Dozer and Jig Saw. Jigs is a young male that was treeing with and on Dozer. Take notice that the whole time jigs is jumping on Dozer he never even looks at the pup. Dozer is straight up treeing.

Feel free to come see Dozer in the woods. Bring your boots, light, and ear plugs if you have sensitive ears.

Old Post 08-02-2012 03:50 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pups !!!!!

Ron Smith's female Babe is in heat and will be breed the weekend of the 11th.

Ron's female off of Crow Creek Gator should be dropping pups any time now.

Herbert Justice in WV has the Bo Jangles female that was breed to Dozer and says she looks like she is starting to belly up a little bit now.

There are some other females lined up to be breed to Dozer.

The clock is ticking!!! More Dozer pups are gonna be hitting the ground, it's time to make a choice!!! You can either hunt a Dozer pup or have to hunt against one. Chose wisely.

Old Post 08-03-2012 04:08 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Super stakes and performance Pups

Ron Smith's female is due 8-11-12. This female is a PR dog but has an ALL GRAND ped. She is off of GRNITECH CROW CREEK GATOR and a GRNITECH female off of GRNITECH SMITHS STYLISH CHEIF and GRNITECH BANJO COOKIN CASSIE. These are gonna be some nice pups. Ron is gonna go to hunting this female this fall after she weens the pups. Pups will be $300 call Ron 440-858-5379.

The Babe female will be breed on Friday the 10th

Old Post 08-08-2012 06:09 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pups will be here soon!!!

Old Post 08-10-2012 07:33 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Updates!!!!

Rons female is having her Dozer pups this morning!!!!!!
She has had 3 so far. He said they are big healthy looking pups. I will post more about them in the next day or so.

Babe was breed this last weekend. Her heat cycle seemed to run short. Were not sure what the out come will be but our fingers are crossed in high hopes.

My Lucy female came into heat yesterday. She has a date with Dozer. Lucy is directly off of Wild Card and a Skuna River Fred female. This should be a GREAT CROSS!!! Lucy is only 21 months old. I just recently bought her. Lucy shows a ton of potential. She does not care what the other dogs are doing she will run her own track or a track with them. She split treed about 30 yds from Dozer last week and never even looked at him.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 08-15-2012 at 04:31 PM

Old Post 08-15-2012 04:08 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Ron's female had 6 big healthy pups. 3 males, and 3 females. They are open spotted, but have plenty of color on them.

Pups will be $300
Call Ron Smith if interested 440-858-5379

Old Post 08-16-2012 05:56 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Stop in and visit with us at Autumn oaks.

Herbert justice's BoJangles female is due to have her pups Off of Dozer next week (25th)

Old Post 08-17-2012 03:10 PM
twillman
UKC Forum Member

DOZER

WERE IN OHIO ARE YOU LOCATED NICE LOOKING HOUND IHAD AMALE THAT WAS BRED LIKE DOZER

Old Post 08-18-2012 09:16 PM
twillman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twillman Click here to Send twillman a Private Message Find more posts by twillman Add twillman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Thanks. We are located in N.E. Ohio. About 30 min north of Youngstown.

Dozers add is on page 83 in the August issue of Coonhound Bloodlines.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 08-19-2012 at 07:00 PM

Old Post 08-19-2012 06:51 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pups

I talked with Ron. All 6 pups are alive and doing well.

Old Post 08-21-2012 03:39 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 08-25-2012 11:56 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Updates!!!!

The BoJangles female had 10 Dozer pups on 8/26/12. 6 males, 4 females. Call Hebert Justice for pups. (304) 664-3742 Located in WV.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 08-27-2012 at 12:16 PM

Old Post 08-27-2012 02:22 AM