UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Ch 'pr' Night N Day's Dozer ( At Stud)
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pups

The Nite Ch, All Grand Wild Card female HAS BEEN BREED!!!!! Today on 6-9-12. She will be breed again over the next couple of days. I have pups on the ground now out of a direct daughter to Fletcher's Stylish Jake. I am gonna sell a few of them, $300 each, male or female. If your interested in a pup give me a call. Dozer should be a Autum Oaks in the stud barn. Hopefully I will have some pups there out of him for sale.

GRNTCH PKC CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER HTX

Clear your path to the winner circle, hunt a Dozer pup!

NITE CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER JR (Dozer X Fletchers Stylish Jake female)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2012 03:35 AM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Gordy, a good friend of mine pointed out that these pups I have are out of a Fred male and a Jake female. Bone Collector is breed the same way, Fred male and Jake female. There are no guarantees, but these bloodlines have obviously crossed up very good in the past.

Old Post 06-12-2012 03:41 AM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I'm going to sell 3 of the pups out of this litter that I have. 1 female and 2 males. There is one other male that I may part with but I really don't want to. These are the houndiest pups I think I have ever seen. They are big heavy boned pups with big blocky heads. Theirs not a pup in the bunch that can get a drink of water without an inch or so of it's ears dipping into the water bowl. These pups have been wormed a couple times and will get their 1st shots this weekend. They can be picked up any day after Sunday (6/17/12). $300 each, male or female.

Dozer and I will be at Autum oaks in the stud barn. I will have a list of pups that are on the way, young pups on the ground, a copy of the pedigrees, and who to contact.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 06-15-2012 at 02:43 PM

Old Post 06-15-2012 02:39 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pups

These are Super Stakes and Perfofmance pups that I have. Skuna River Fred on the top and Fletcher's Stylish Jake blood on the bottom. Same as Bone Collector.

Old Post 06-17-2012 03:06 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Looks like the 2 males are going this weekend. Only 1 female left. She is a real nice one.

Old Post 06-19-2012 05:49 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Im showing Dozer in the woods this Saturday to some guys from Eastern PA. One of them has a Yadkin River breed female that he is considering breeding to Dozer this fall. I believe one of them is taking the female pup. If so all pups from this litter are sold, if not I will post her pic and pedigree Sunday. The guys who bought the males are also supposed to come and hunt with Dozer.

I will post when the next litter hits the ground.

Old Post 06-20-2012 02:52 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Don't forget to check out Dozer on YouTube. Get on YouYube, Type night n days dozer in the search box. The first 2 videos are Dozer treeing. Trust me when I say the videos don't do his voice justice. He is LOUD!!!

There is another video on YouTube with Dozer and Jig Saw. Jigs is a young male that was treeing with and on Dozer. Take notice that the whole time jigs is jumping on Dozer he never even looks at the pup. Dozer is straight up treeing.

Feel free to come see Dozer in the woods. Bring your boots, light, and ear plugs if you have sensitive ears.

Old Post 06-21-2012 06:08 PM
dmbaker3
UKC Forum Member

Looking foward to seeing Dozer in the woods Sat. night! Dozer looks and sounds good on the vid , can't wait to see him in action in 3D

Old Post 06-22-2012 02:19 AM
dmbaker3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dmbaker3 Click here to Send dmbaker3 a Private Message Click Here to Email dmbaker3 Visit dmbaker3's homepage! Find more posts by dmbaker3 Add dmbaker3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Ron Smith of Andover Oh. Has breed a Bojangles female to Dozer today. 6/23/12.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 06-23-2012 at 05:58 PM

Old Post 06-23-2012 05:55 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

I showed Dozer in the woods last night. Tracks were rough and the kits were on the move. Dozer made 4 trees. We had 2 singles a double and a triple. Sounds more like a baseball game. 7 coon in 4 trees. For the conditions and the tracks I can't complain.

Old Post 06-24-2012 09:53 PM
dmbaker3
UKC Forum Member

Bengie, thanks for turning Dozer loose last night for us. There is a great respect for a man thats not afraid of unsnapping the lead.We had a great time , and couldn't ask for better people to go hunting with.Dozer is a very honest dog and very accurate.Very nice tree dog and has a good mouth.Looking foward to coming back your way in a few months to turn em' loose again. Thanks again for showing him in the woods.

Old Post 06-24-2012 11:00 PM
dmbaker3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dmbaker3 Click here to Send dmbaker3 a Private Message Click Here to Email dmbaker3 Visit dmbaker3's homepage! Find more posts by dmbaker3 Add dmbaker3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer pup (Female)

Here are pics of the last Dozer pup out of this litter. She is a SS and PP pup. This pup has It's 1st shots and has been wormed 2 times. $300 picked up here.

This is the Mothers pedigree. Dixie is not titled but there are plans to make her a Nite Ch

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 06-25-2012 at 01:26 AM

Old Post 06-25-2012 01:22 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Here's Dozer being showed in the woods on 6-23-12

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 06-25-2012 at 01:56 AM

Old Post 06-25-2012 01:39 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

This is a really nice female pup. Very houndy. Very out going.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 06-27-2012 at 12:29 PM

Old Post 06-27-2012 12:19 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Female

Talk about Excited!!! Last night I purchased a Female, she is out of Wild Card and a female off of Skuna River Fred. Lucy is black headed and full black blanket back, very good looking. Im planning on tuning her up and going to the hunts. Lucy is 2 yrs old. My goal is to get her to Nite Ch before I breed her, but I don't know when she'll be in heat. Lucy will be breed to Dozer.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 06-28-2012 at 03:55 PM

Old Post 06-28-2012 03:46 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Sale pending on female pup. Waiting for deposit in the mail. Looks like she's going to Alabama. There's gonna be some Dozer power in the south.

Old Post 06-29-2012 05:51 PM
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

Bengie. nice looking little female off dozer. just wanted to tell you buddy .god luck with all you do with dozer. i have seen him in the woods plenty. and he is a nice dog. and one thing for sure is his booming big mouth. I always liked pleasure hunting or competing against him. always knew you was drawing a good dog when i drew dozer. again good luck friend.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 06-30-2012 12:15 AM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gdjr
UKC Forum Member

Lol!

Too bad u didn't sell the whole litter to people in Alabama! I don't want to have to try to beat all these dozer pups in the coming years!!!!! U know the old saying " if u can't beat em u"ll have to join em"!!!!! That's my plan!

Old Post 06-30-2012 12:18 AM
gdjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gdjr Click here to Send gdjr a Private Message Click Here to Email gdjr Find more posts by gdjr Add gdjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Kenney good to hear from you, and thanks. We always had some good cast with each other. I can't wait to see how these pups turn out. I'm really excited.

Gordy, don't worry buddy you know who's gonna be breed. I got your application for team Dozer ready. Lol

Old Post 06-30-2012 08:10 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Frozen seman!!!!!!

Its official.... Dozer has been to Dean Bitzel at Never Gone. Dozer was collected twice and ended up with 12 straws. (6 each collection). Dean said everything looked real good and that Dozer has a high and healthy sperm count. If anyone is interested in breeding to Dozer but doesn't want to make the drive, Dean can ship a straw to a vet of your choice.

Old Post 07-01-2012 08:01 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer on ice!!!

Frozen semen is now available from Dozer. Call if I can help out on any way.

Old Post 07-02-2012 06:09 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozers next add will be in the August issue of Coonhound Bloodlines. Make sure you check it out. The adds will run every other month.

Old Post 07-03-2012 01:33 PM
Team Ram Jam!
UKC Forum Member

glad to hear it bengie

Old Post 07-03-2012 10:15 PM
Team Ram Jam! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Ram Jam! Click here to Send Team Ram Jam! a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Ram Jam! Find more posts by Team Ram Jam! Add Team Ram Jam! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Ram Jam!
UKC Forum Member

wow its finally gonna let me post on here. hey bengie, its bill smith. i hunted with dozer a week or two ago and hes the real deal guys. everything u could ask for in a hound. big size, huge mouth, houndy looks, good tracking ability, hard but classy tree dog, and deadly accurate. my kennel partner and i were going to drive 13 hrs one way to pick up a couple trackman pups. when we seen dozer in the woods we quickly changed our minds. we now own a couple dozer pups. cant wait to get em started an see how they turn out. thanks again for everything bengie. get ahold of me if u wanna hunt tonight. Dozer is the real deal!

Old Post 07-03-2012 10:21 PM
Team Ram Jam! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Ram Jam! Click here to Send Team Ram Jam! a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Ram Jam! Find more posts by Team Ram Jam! Add Team Ram Jam! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Dozer is not just a good competition hound but a true pleasure to hunt any night. And no he does not walk on water, he is not perfect, but he is awesome, and a hound that I think anyone would be happy to lead to the woods. Come see him go.

Old Post 07-05-2012 03:06 PM