UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Ch 'pr' Night N Day's Dozer ( At Stud)
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

If you want to see Dozer in the woods, get a hold of me soon. I would rather show him before the leaves are on heavy so that there is no question about weather he trees coon or not

GRNTCH PKC CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER HTX

Clear your path to the winner circle, hunt a Dozer pup!

NITE CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER JR (Dozer X Fletchers Stylish Jake female)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2012 12:22 AM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

HTX Title

Dozer now has an HTX title. I took Dozer to 3 HTX hunts, He passed all 3 with no faults.

Old Post 04-14-2012 09:44 PM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Stop in at Walker Days and see Dozer.

Old Post 04-17-2012 10:12 PM
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

i spectated on a cast last nite that dozer was on.He won the cast and has a real nice mouth big good lookin dog and the guy handling him was a real nice gentelman good job and good luck rest of wknd

Old Post 04-20-2012 03:42 PM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Dozer got 5TH place in the 2012 Lee Crawford (475+).

Thursday night I drew out with Larry Proulx, hunting Chiller (Autumn Oaks 1ST place Reg, and PKC world finalist). Another guy with his nice hound, and a gator that got scratched. We treed 5 coon on that cast. Dozer treed 3 of them.

Friday night I drew out with Kenny Mason hunting Mobie (who won the Sophmore SS) and some other real nice guys who I did not know our cast never got a coon treed. It was a bad night for our cast.

Saturday night I'm not sure who the guy's on my cast were or there dogs. A nice little female won our cast. She got off by her self twice and treed 2 coon. Dozer would of had all circle on that cast if it wasn't for me jumping the gun on a tree call. Either way, We got beat.

CONGRATS to all the winners this weekend!!!!!

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 04-25-2012 at 03:35 AM

Old Post 04-24-2012 12:00 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

We had a good time at walker days. It was nice to meet everyone who stopped by, checked out Dozer, and visited.

Old Post 04-26-2012 02:31 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

I will be running adds on Dozer in Coonhound Bloodlines, starting in June. The adds will run every other month.

We have a female being breed to Dozer this week.
Another guy is waiting for his female to come in heat.

Once these females have been breed, and are showing. I will post there pedigrees, and contact info for booking pups

Old Post 05-01-2012 02:46 AM
slowmotionspike
UKC Forum Member

hi bengie im the kid with my dad that had the mable dog that hunted with u friday nite in the walker days HE IS A REAL NICE DOG A BIGGGG MOUTH DOG GOOD LUCK WITH HIM

Old Post 05-01-2012 09:08 PM
slowmotionspike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slowmotionspike Click here to Send slowmotionspike a Private Message Click Here to Email slowmotionspike Find more posts by slowmotionspike Add slowmotionspike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Thanks Kyle. Good to hear from you.

Old Post 05-02-2012 06:25 AM
gdjr
UKC Forum Member

Real deal here guys. Loud isn't the word! COONDOG is!!!!! Skuna River fans need to check him out! He's tough and very very classy!

Old Post 05-05-2012 10:39 PM
gdjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gdjr Click here to Send gdjr a Private Message Click Here to Email gdjr Find more posts by gdjr Add gdjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Thanks Gordy, glad to hear you like him. He can get the job done and look good doing it. There's no mistaking when he opens his mouth.

Old Post 05-06-2012 09:25 PM
matthew white
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

If people are waiting to come see this dog you shouldn't be he's all coon dog and is 1st and 1st kinda dog and will have the coon at the end of it. And his mouth is real nice. Come see him and you will want some of this. My 12 year old son has won several cast with him and that to me says alot win a 12yr old wins adult cast with him. Also Austin qualified him him and took him to the youth nationals.... and won 145.00 in pkc with him and took him to the pkc youth championship. Guys this dog can and will keep winning. Benjie will show this dog how ever you want to see him I know this becouse he is proud to own the real deal.

k-Lite
Joy dog feed
Sportdog Sytems
Dans Hunting Gear
Muck Boot
Locross boots
Garmins
Tri tronics
We use what we sell

Old Post 05-09-2012 04:23 PM
matthew white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matthew white Click here to Send matthew white a Private Message Click Here to Email matthew white Visit matthew white's homepage! Find more posts by matthew white Add matthew white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Thanks Matt. Yes I am, I'm very proud to own this hound and will show him any time

Old Post 05-10-2012 02:14 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Star

Last night (5-12-12) at Middlefield Oh. I finished Giannone's Yadkin River Star to Nite Ch, with a score of 725+. Star is co-owned by Rodney Giannone and Ron Smith. This little female likes to get by her self and have a coon. Star is out Gr Nite Ch Giannone's Yadkin river slammer and Gr Nite Ch Giannone's Yadkin River Daisy. These are some straight up COON DOGS!! Star will be breed to Dozer. We're not sure exactly when because of heat cycles and she has her money won to go to the super stakes.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 05-14-2012 at 09:22 PM

Old Post 05-13-2012 06:13 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Female

I just purchased a 12 month old (Track Man X Tough Times Moonshine) female. Both parents are duel grand. Moon Shine is off of Tequila Sunrise. She is breed up really good on top and bottom. The pedigree is all grand except for 2 nite ch's. This female is lightly started. I'm hoping to finish her in the hunts. Either way she will be breed to Dozer some time next yr.

Last edited by Bengie Bengala on 05-21-2012 at 02:33 AM

Old Post 05-21-2012 02:19 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Wow

This little Track Man female that I purchased seems to have it all. She is an awesome tree dog, and she can drive a track. Once she puts it all together she's gonna be tough. I also have another young female out of GRNITECH Gianonne's Yadkin River Slammer X NITECH Night N Days Queens Wild. She is a track driving machine. Due to my past work schedule this female is not where she should be, but things are about to change. Both of these females will be pounded in the woods this year, and put in the hunts when they are ready. These females should be finished to NITECH's and breed to Dozer within the next year

Matt White's Sara female did not take. Sara ran a crazy heat cycle. She came in heat for a short time then went out. Then she came back in heat, and went right back out. We will try to breed Sara next time she comes back in.

Ron Smith of Andover Oh. Has a female breed to Dozer. It is still to soon to know if she took. Once we are sure either Ron or myself will post the pedigree for the pups.

Dozer's first litter of pups is on the ground out of a female that I own off of Fletcher's Stylish Jake and a Sackett Jr Son female. I do not know if I'm going to sell any of these pups or place some of them in certain hands. If I decide to sell any of these pups I will post pics and there ped at that time.

Dozer's first add will be in the June issue of Coonhound Bloodlines. Make sure to check it out.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Old Post 05-27-2012 03:06 AM
youngwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

bengie i am glade you are liking the little trackman female i think she will make it with hunting

Old Post 05-28-2012 01:34 AM
youngwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngwalkerman Click here to Send youngwalkerman a Private Message Click Here to Email youngwalkerman Visit youngwalkerman's homepage! Find more posts by youngwalkerman Add youngwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Add

Coonhound Bloodlines, June issue, pg 121. Check it out

Old Post 05-31-2012 10:59 PM
youngwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Have u got too hunt the trackman female lately

Old Post 06-01-2012 03:37 AM
youngwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngwalkerman Click here to Send youngwalkerman a Private Message Click Here to Email youngwalkerman Visit youngwalkerman's homepage! Find more posts by youngwalkerman Add youngwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cale Morrison
UKC Forum Member

I must say bada** add bengie hope you and dozer are doing well

Home of
GRNITECH Sids Hardwood Mattie
PR High Dollar X-spense

Old Post 06-01-2012 03:38 AM
Cale Morrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cale Morrison Click here to Send Cale Morrison a Private Message Click Here to Email Cale Morrison Find more posts by Cale Morrison Add Cale Morrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Cale glad you like it. I'm very pleased with the add. The little track man female has been out a few times now. Over all she's doing ok, she is still gonna need some work on a few things.

Old Post 06-01-2012 08:06 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Female

Hubie Vanderhoff of PA is breeding his NITE CH, All Grand female off of Wild Card to Dozer on Thursday 6-7-2012. This should be an outstanding cross!!!

Old Post 06-06-2012 04:10 AM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-06-2012 07:46 PM
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Frozen breedings

Dozer is scheduled to be collected twice the weekend of June 30th from Dean at Never Gone. Some of these breedings will be for sale. If you feel your to far to make the trip, but are interested in breeding to dozer give me a call, Dean can ship frozen breedings to a vet in your area.

Old Post 06-07-2012 04:04 PM
coonhunter25573
UKC Forum Member

pup

just want to know where to find a pup and if your going to be at oaks

Old Post 06-10-2012 02:12 AM
coonhunter25573 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter25573 Click here to Send coonhunter25573 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter25573 Add coonhunter25573 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote