UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Drop Dead Fred....
Pages (107): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

Drop Dead Fred....

DROP DEAD FRED AT STUD SCROLL THROUGH HIS POST FOR PEDIGREE AND PUPS OFF OF HIM OR PEOPLE THAT ARE HUNTING FRED PUPS !!! PICTURES AND REFERENCES AVAILABLE !! (LEGENDS OF OUR SPORT HAVE FOLLOWED THIS HOUND)
THOMAS SANDERS = 843 307 0886
RUPERT SMITTY SMITH= 843 621 7249

Last edited by THOMAS SANDERS on 02-26-2013 at 03:46 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2009 05:38 AM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

Fred

I think he's the one I used to own. If so he was one nice pup when I sold him, big mouth, could smoke a track, and would hold all the pressure you could put on him. He should reproduce well with his pedgree. Is he off of Skuna River Fred and a clover female.

Old Post 05-04-2009 01:51 AM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

THEY SHOULD BE NICE

I would say hook me up but i have a double hand full as it is!

Old Post 05-05-2009 01:24 AM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

fred

Old Post 05-05-2009 02:31 AM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Thank,s guys.Fred is the first dog I have thought about offering at stud in a long time . He is out of one of the best Skuna River Fred crosses.His littermate brother is the Skuna River Hank dog that is throwing some nice pup's.If you have a nice female I will breed for a pic pup right now to get some pups on the ground.No brood bitches. Thank's Smitty

Old Post 05-05-2009 03:29 PM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

let me know when you got one ready!

i got sally sittin on ready, sam (the pup out of spider) ready to start so what would one more hurt. lol

Old Post 05-05-2009 06:13 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

SMITTY

can you post his pedigree

Old Post 05-05-2009 06:15 PM
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Just booked a nt ch Trackman female.

Old Post 05-07-2009 01:39 PM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tripp Anderson
UKC Forum Member

Drop Dead

Good to see you posting.Thought you might have dropped dead!!!Been calling you for a month.Give me a call.

Old Post 05-08-2009 08:41 PM
Tripp Anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tripp Anderson Click here to Send Tripp Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Tripp Anderson Add Tripp Anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyhandler06
UKC Forum Member

Guys i hunted with this dog a couple years ago when Tim Bolden owned him at the Kentucky State Hunt. He is loud and will hold the pressure.

HOME OF:
BAD LUCK'S WILD OAKIE

Old Post 05-10-2009 07:21 PM
kyhandler06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyhandler06 Click here to Send kyhandler06 a Private Message Find more posts by kyhandler06 Add kyhandler06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hogancreekruner
UKC Forum Member

any pups left?

Old Post 05-21-2009 12:36 AM
hogancreekruner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hogancreekruner Click here to Send hogancreekruner a Private Message Click Here to Email hogancreekruner Find more posts by hogancreekruner Add hogancreekruner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Swamp
UKC Forum Member

Thomas do you still want the Cassie female and the Fred female have buyers for either one - let me know I can hold off for so long- Don

Black Swamp Kennels
Home of the Stylish

Old Post 05-27-2009 04:59 PM
Black Swamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Swamp Click here to Send Black Swamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Swamp Find more posts by Black Swamp Add Black Swamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Smitty
Give me a call, i'm interested in breeding my ole bitch.

Chesterfield,SC 29709-7226
843-910-1772

Superior Lights

Old Post 05-27-2009 05:14 PM
Mike Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Rivers Click here to Send Mike Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Rivers Find more posts by Mike Rivers Add Mike Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Mike ,I will call you tonight.

Old Post 05-28-2009 03:04 PM
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Mike sorry i didn't call last night,will call you this evening.

Old Post 05-29-2009 03:38 PM
jonathan yeager
UKC Forum Member

p m

sent u a p m

Old Post 06-18-2009 04:50 AM
jonathan yeager is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonathan yeager Click here to Send jonathan yeager a Private Message Click Here to Email jonathan yeager Find more posts by jonathan yeager Add jonathan yeager to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

thomas

i think i got my box emptied... give me a holler!

Old Post 06-22-2009 02:12 AM
Mike Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Smitty
My bitch is in now but I decided against breeding her for a couple reasons. Biggest reason was I'm to lazy "now" to raise a litter of pups and to train a pup. I say lazy but my Grandpa always said there was no such thing as a lazy man," he was just plain sorry - not lazy".

843-910-1772

Superior Lights

Old Post 06-25-2009 01:03 PM
Mike Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Rivers Click here to Send Mike Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Rivers Find more posts by Mike Rivers Add Mike Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Sanders
Give me a call sometime, my phone died and I lost all my contacts.
Mike

843-910-1772

Superior Lights

Old Post 06-27-2009 11:58 AM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-30-2009 08:14 AM
Team Tator
UKC Forum Member

Drop dead fred

Where is he now?

Old Post 07-04-2009 04:57 AM
Team Tator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Tator Click here to Send Team Tator a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Tator Find more posts by Team Tator Add Team Tator to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter40403
New UKC Forum Member

Thomas

This is Bill Hunter. Tried calling you.... How many males and how many females is left in the litter? (859) 986-2330....

P.S.- Are you gonna post any pictures on here of the pups?

Old Post 07-06-2009 03:17 AM
Hunter40403 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter40403 Click here to Send Hunter40403 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunter40403 Find more posts by Hunter40403 Add Hunter40403 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Re: FRED PUPS

quote:
Originally posted by THOMAS SANDERS
THEY ARE HERE ALL 12 OF THEM............
Man that was a big litter. How many does she have left ?

Old Post 07-19-2009 10:49 PM
cooner84

IS THIS THE SAME HOUND THAT TOM HUMPHREYS USED TO OWN?

Old Post 08-19-2009 06:56 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Fred is ch nt ch needs about $20 to be pkc ch and he won the akc national pup hunt.

Last edited by SMITTY on 09-01-2009 at 08:14 PM

Old Post 08-20-2009 01:05 PM