UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Brood Gyp's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Brood Gyp's

Why do you see so many on here for sale? People will breed a gyp that doesn't even run and tree oh but, they will bark at a cage coon.
I see it happening more and more it's is starting to look like people are just wanting to make money off pup's as to produce a nice hound

Just want to get peoples thoughts on this..............

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2014 12:19 PM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

well I have been breeding dogs [ hunting ] of one breed or another all my life but never to make money lol a man could go broke trying to do that !! but a well bred gyp hunted or not has just as good a chance of producing winners as not . it is the genes within a dog and weather they line up just right with the stud that make a dog . but I agree there are way too many folks trying to make ends meet selling pups . that facebook thingy is full of high school kids selling dogs these days .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2014 02:48 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote