UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mjennings
UKC Forum Member

Grntch ch Goldch Tree Shakin Jed
Grntch Silver ch Stylish Dirty Dave

Last edited by mjennings on 10-30-2020 at 02:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2020 02:00 AM
mjennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjennings Click here to Send mjennings a Private Message Find more posts by mjennings Add mjennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Just want to thank Darian for all his help getting my NITECH Dream female bred to Coma this past week! Hunted with this line of dogs quite a bit over the years, if you're looking for big hunt, big mouth, treed with a coon type of hounds don't overlook Darian's Coma dog, he's for sure got as big a mouth as been hung on a hound!

Old Post 09-06-2020 03:35 PM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Browntown's Red
UKC Forum Member

Semen

Did you get any semen on your Legend?

Old Post 09-10-2020 12:27 AM
Browntown's Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Browntown's Red Click here to Send Browntown's Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Browntown's Red Find more posts by Browntown's Red Add Browntown's Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

I would like to congratulate Nathan Guthrie, spice on winning 3 rounds at the pkc world hunt and Treyton Guthrie, holly on winning 2 rounds thanks for hunting these two coma pups

Old Post 10-24-2020 02:36 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Kilburn
New UKC Forum Member

I have a friend looking for a Somewhere’s Stylish Coma pup. Are there any top shelf females bred to him right now or pups on the ground? Thanks.

Old Post 11-03-2020 04:26 AM
James Kilburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Kilburn Click here to Send James Kilburn a Private Message Click Here to Email James Kilburn Find more posts by James Kilburn Add James Kilburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Yes there is give me a call

Old Post 11-03-2020 11:05 AM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling215

6 month old out of coma x lone pine honey. Started hunting her this week and she goes hunting every drop.

Not still for sale by chance?

Old Post 11-07-2020 06:19 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Now for your convenience, Comas semen is Frozen and being stored at Altus All Pets Medical in Oklahoma.
If you are interested let me know.
417-260-2475

Old Post 11-19-2020 12:19 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Coma

Darian. Nathan female gonna be dandy loud loud
On hot track she hard tree dog she treeing few on her own said he cant wait till deer season over going push her hard. Lady sure big beautiful.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 11-19-2020 06:29 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

I have decided to sale a male pup out of Coma and Girl, he is paid up, dna profiled, four and a half months old
$800.00 Firm call for pictures. (417) 260-2475

—————NITECH FLATROCK COMA
———-GRNITECH SCHULTZ STYLISH COMA
—————NITECH STYLISH DOLLY
——GRNITECH TREESLAMIN STYLISH FRANKIE
—————GRNITECH LIPPERS STYLISH RANK
———-GRNITECH WIDE OPEN STINGER
—————GRNITECH MILLER TIME IVY
GRNITECH LONE PINE LUNA GIRL
—————GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
———-GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACK MAN
—————GRNITECH ROCK RIVER LADY
——GRNITECH LONE PINE MISS QUICKY
—————GRNITECH LONE PINE COWBOY
———-GRNITECH LONE PINE HONEY BUNS
—————GRNITECH LONE PINE KATE

Old Post 12-05-2020 12:10 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

How old is Coma?

Old Post 12-22-2020 05:41 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

He turned 7 this month

Old Post 12-23-2020 11:29 AM
Chet
UKC Forum Member

All are sold

I'm going to start taking deposit for pups they were born 12/28/20 will be ss. And preformed they are out of Coma and my grandnight female she is a great reproducer her pup earnings in pkc is over 30k so I'm expecting some big things out of this cross price is $650 and and $100 deposit to hold ur spot and the rest due at pick up call or text 660 342 9121 I will up date the list once I have recieved the deposit the mom per is skuna river bark on top and mr. Jack on the bottom

List males
1. Chet Trent
2. Chet Trent
3.sold

Females
1.daniel Clipperton
2.Jamie Still
3.Bill Bunnage
4.Bill Bunnage

Last edited by Chet on 02-21-2021 at 04:25 PM

Old Post 01-04-2021 02:51 PM
Chet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chet Click here to Send Chet a Private Message Find more posts by Chet Add Chet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 02-09-2021 09:41 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 02-09-2021 09:42 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillriverbandit
UKC Forum Member

Anything been breed lately. Looking for a Coma pup.

Old Post 02-21-2021 04:25 PM
hillriverbandit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillriverbandit Click here to Send hillriverbandit a Private Message Click Here to Email hillriverbandit Find more posts by hillriverbandit Add hillriverbandit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Just give Ol Darian a call I’m sure he has some pups. He has a litter now but I’m not sure if they are all booked up. I can’t wait for mine, I have a female booked out of it. Darian is a first class man and breeder. Let me bring the Coma line back to the top.

Old Post 03-20-2021 09:06 PM
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Just give Ol Darian a call I’m sure he has some pups. He has a litter now but I’m not sure if they are all booked up. I can’t wait for mine, I have a female booked out of it. Darian is a first class man and breeder. Let me bring the Coma line back to the top.

Old Post 03-20-2021 09:06 PM
Cfoster
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-05-2021 02:13 PM
Cfoster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cfoster Click here to Send Cfoster a Private Message Click Here to Email Cfoster Find more posts by Cfoster Add Cfoster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Back to the Top Gentlemen

I just picked up my pup out of Coma x Lone Pine Hollie from Mr. Darian’s place yesterday, and can I tell y’all that Darian is a first class man with first class kennels and a first class stud, SOMEWHERE’S STYLISH COMA. Let me tell y’all gentlemen I heard the absolutely loudest hound that I have ever heard. The hound has a train horn for a mouth can I tell y’all! My buddy was with me and is not a coonhunter and he was blown away with this hounds mouth. In fact he was on the phone with his wife and Coma blew that horn and his wife was like what is that noise and he told her that was this hound and she was like there is no way that is a dog so he FaceTime her and showed her, she was WOW!! She said I have never heard something like that. Gentlemen he absolutely shook my chest. If y’all what first class service and one hell of a stud dog y’all go pay Darian and Coma a visit, y’all won’t be disappointed at all. Thank you Darian again for this wonderful opportunity on such a beautiful pup

Old Post 05-14-2021 02:22 AM
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Back to the Top Gentlemen

I just picked up my pup out of Coma x Lone Pine Hollie from Mr. Darian’s place yesterday, and can I tell y’all that Darian is a first class man with first class kennels and a first class stud, SOMEWHERE’S STYLISH COMA. Let me tell y’all gentlemen I heard the absolutely loudest hound that I have ever heard. The hound has a train horn for a mouth can I tell y’all! My buddy was with me and is not a coonhunter and he was blown away with this hounds mouth. In fact he was on the phone with his wife and Coma blew that horn and his wife was like what is that noise and he told her that was this hound and she was like there is no way that is a dog so he FaceTime her and showed her, she was WOW!! She said I have never heard something like that. Gentlemen he absolutely shook my chest. If y’all what first class service and one hell of a stud dog y’all go pay Darian and Coma a visit, y’all won’t be disappointed at all. Thank you Darian again for this wonderful opportunity on such a beautiful pup

Old Post 05-14-2021 02:22 AM
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

Where is Coma located???

Old Post 06-01-2021 03:47 PM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

We are in missouri

Old Post 06-03-2021 01:42 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Re: Back to the Top Gentlemen

quote:
Originally posted by 3Rivers

What is lone pine Hollie off of?

Old Post 07-30-2021 03:40 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Sonny she’s out of Muscleman and Grays On a Rampage. If I’m correct Rampage is a littermmate to Rackem Willy.

Old Post 07-30-2021 02:03 PM