UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Stud what will cross good
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
berger
UKC Forum Member

Stud what will cross good

What would cross well with this fema

----------------------------------ChGrNt Nocturnal Style
-----------------------GrChGrNt All Grand Trackman
----------------------------------GrChGrNt Rock River Lady
Female---GrNt Female
----------------------------------GrChGrNt Rat Attack
-----------------------GrChGrNt Jacob's Hardwood Wishbone
----------------------------------NtCh Jacob's Hardwood Sashu

319-201-8445

Last edited by berger on 02-10-2015 at 08:06 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2015 04:02 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Of these males which do you think would cross excellent with above dog?

Frankie, Trader, Zeb3 or Ransom a ( littermate to Hillbilly Deluxe )

319-201-8445

Old Post 02-10-2015 08:09 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

all

ALL GOOD CHOICES I'D GO ZEB 3 FIRST

Old Post 02-11-2015 01:58 AM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

stud

all good choices' if i was u I WOULD FIND A RED EAGLE CASEY III STUD DOG AND NEVER LOOK BACK. DEEP AND LONELY ACCURATE . HOME OF STRONGEST RED EAGLE BLOOD IN THE SOUTH. RED EAGLE THUNDER COMA DAN.

Old Post 02-22-2015 09:09 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDY Z
UKC Forum Member

Re: stud

quote:
Originally posted by swamp1
all good choices' if i was u I WOULD FIND A RED EAGLE CASEY III STUD DOG AND NEVER LOOK BACK. DEEP AND LONELY ACCURATE . HOME OF STRONGEST RED EAGLE BLOOD IN THE SOUTH. RED EAGLE THUNDER COMA DAN.

Now TIMMY PITTMAN did your doctor give you permission to give breeding advice?

Old Post 02-23-2015 01:48 AM
RANDY Z is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY Z Click here to Send RANDY Z a Private Message Find more posts by RANDY Z Add RANDY Z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDY Z
UKC Forum Member

Sister to Cornell? Tree's there, breed her to z3

Old Post 02-23-2015 01:51 AM
RANDY Z is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY Z Click here to Send RANDY Z a Private Message Find more posts by RANDY Z Add RANDY Z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Devin Maker
Banned

Frankie

Or Redneck Mafia

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:12 AM
Devin Maker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Devin Maker Click here to Send Devin Maker a Private Message Find more posts by Devin Maker Add Devin Maker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

frankie or cloud

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:39 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

I would consider driving just across the Nebraska state line and breeding her to ChNtCh Kojack's Insane Overdose. He is a young dog thats getting peoples attention. He got a Nite Ch. win last night. Call Greg Harring. He will treat you right....402-209-5053

I received this update from Greg Harring on his Kojack pup today.

Mr. Buddy,

Hope all is well with you and your family. I just wanted to drop you a line and give you an update on our Kojack pup “Ch NiteCh Kojack’s Insane Overdose”

After a few nights in the timber with “Dose” my hunting buddy Brent Denniston took an immediate liking to this young dog and he has been handling him for us and hunting him some when I have had to work.

Dose was put in his first hunt Saturday night 10/04/14 at Tabor, IA and won 1st place Open Registered and High Scoring Dog of the Hunt. The following Friday night 10/10/14 at Auburn, NE he won 1st place Open Registered and High Scoring Dog of the Hunt and the very next night 10/11/14 he finished to Nite Champion with a 2nd place win at Burlington Jct, MO. I told Brent that he must have him tuned in pretty good and he said, “We make a pretty good team, I strike him when he opens, I tree him when he locates and then we all go look at the coon. He gets to himself a lot and he’s just a lot of fun to hunt!”

We currently have him bred to his aunts GrCh GrNtCH Dr. Lou and GrCh NtCh Nocturnal Storm to see how they’re going to reproduce and they both should have pups around December 7th so I’ll let you know how they come out. Looking at the family tree, I feel these should be some really nice pups.

We are getting to the end of the competition season up here in Nebraska and hide season is now upon us. Marcia and I are busy now just trying to get moved and also get our new kennels built before winter and Brent is also busy nearing the completion of his new taxidermy shop. With all that’s going on we are still going to try to keep him in the timber as much as possible the rest of this year and see how he does next spring as a Nite Champion.

I’ve attached a couple pictures of Overdose and I’ll try to do a better job keeping you updated in the future. LOL

Stay in touch and keep that good breeding program going……… IT’S WORKING!!

Cornerstone Kennels
ChNtCh KOJACK’S INSANE OVERDOSE (INSANE KOJACK X GOLDEN OAKS TRACKIN JANE)

GrChGrNtCh INSANE WENTY (INSANE CAIN X NAILOR’S HURRICANE JANE)
GrChGrNtCh DR. LOU (INSANE CAIN X NAILOR’S HURRICANE JANE)
GrChGrNtCh NORTH MOUNTAIN NAIL (INSANE CAIN X NAILOR’S HURRICANE JANE)
GrChNtCh NOCTURNAL STORM (ALL GRAND TRACKMAN X NORTH MOUNTAIN NAIL)
ALL NITE NAIL (MY ONLY REEZEN X NORTH MOUNTAIN NAIL)

Greg & Marcia Harring
(402) 209-5053
Palmyra, Nebraska 68418

"ChNtCh Kojack's Insane Overdose"

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Old Post 02-23-2015 03:22 AM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dpbigd
UKC Forum Member

If you breed this female to frankie or cloud or mafia. I want a chance at pup

Old Post 03-01-2015 02:01 AM
dpbigd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dpbigd Click here to Send dpbigd a Private Message Find more posts by dpbigd Add dpbigd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

Reezen has crossed well on Trackman and Rat females

Home of
Dual Grand CB's Duramax Deisel Rip

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Old Post 03-01-2015 05:44 PM
CBkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CBkennels Click here to Send CBkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email CBkennels Visit CBkennels's homepage! Find more posts by CBkennels Add CBkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

DRIFTER

I would say go to Missouri and get her hooked up to DRIFTER

Old Post 03-01-2015 11:31 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Trackman dogs cross awesome on Frankie....

Old Post 03-02-2015 05:11 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanton Creek
UKC Forum Member

i know Ransom is throwing big screaming mouths on his pups. Very smart pups too.

Old Post 03-03-2015 09:36 PM
Clanton Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanton Creek Click here to Send Clanton Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanton Creek Find more posts by Clanton Creek Add Clanton Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rowdyridge
UKC Forum Member

Can't go wrong with GRCH GRNITECH PR All grand Insane Nailor
Owned by Hat Creek Kennel in St James Mo
I have hunted nailor and also have one of his pups.

GRNITECH GRCH PR WILLIAMS WHAT NOW ROHO
GRNITECH GRCH PR Rowdy Ridge's Smoke'n Mirrors HTX
CH PR ROCK'N W'S DOUBLE SHOT OF REGRET
PR Rowdy Ridge's Midnight M.I.A
PR Rowdy Ridge's American P.O.W

Old Post 03-08-2015 02:40 PM
rowdyridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyridge Click here to Send rowdyridge a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyridge Find more posts by rowdyridge Add rowdyridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Dang Berger now you got to come over to the walker board in get these guys going at each other lol. I vote for zeb 3.

Old Post 03-08-2015 03:11 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

STUD

SORRY ABOUT THE GETTING AFTER PANDY.LOL I VOTE 4 FINLEY RV SNIPER. YOULL GO STRAIGHT TO THE FRONT ROW I FEEL WITH HIM'THATS JUST HOW I FEEL THO,

Old Post 03-09-2015 11:22 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

I would go with Ransom, Tank, or Hillbilly. Proven winners, out of a proven cross, with a bloodline full of reproducers!!!

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Old Post 03-17-2015 05:50 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GLANCY'S 7 MILE
I would go with Ransom, Tank, or Hillbilly. Proven winners, out of a proven cross, with a bloodline full of reproducers!!!
Same here ...Dont see where you could go wrong with any thats been spoken about . But if she was mine i think i go with 1 of these brothers

Old Post 03-29-2015 01:27 AM
dawgtired62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgtired62 Click here to Send dawgtired62 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgtired62 Find more posts by dawgtired62 Add dawgtired62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JGray86
UKC Forum Member

Mafia

I have a 7 month old pup out of a litter I raised off Mafia and a Rat daughter. I put a 2nd on him last night. 425+ 300 circle no minus. Go to Mafia.

Old Post 03-29-2015 11:41 PM
JGray86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGray86 Click here to Send JGray86 a Private Message Click Here to Email JGray86 Find more posts by JGray86 Add JGray86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guys for all the info, I have a few months to decide.
Keep em coming.

How would a Good redbone or Black and Tan would they cross good on a trackman dog?

319-201-8445

Last edited by berger on 03-31-2015 at 01:27 PM

Old Post 03-31-2015 01:07 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Mafia

quote:
Originally posted by JGray86
I have a 7 month old pup out of a litter I raised off Mafia and a Rat daughter. I put a 2nd on him last night. 425+ 300 circle no minus. Go to Mafia.

I was thinking they were only 7-8 mo old , my brother is still on the bad list on mine lol . Keep him rolling !
I have other Maf crosses very similiar to your females ped . My own Shack is one of them , turned 2 in Feb . Was a GRNITE before age 2 , was a $kc ch at 18mo is now nearing silver . He won 3 out of 4 cast at Bear Creek and got a 2nd in final 4 another Maf female won it Fri night (Baby Doll). He won Ok state ch at 19 mo . Got in final 4 at $hkc shootout this past Sat . And is leading the state of Mo in $kc . David Luckett & Randy Leanard are hunting brothers to Shack . A Maf female is leading the national female race in $kc right now with another in the top 10 or near . David Griner (Reezen)'13 fall breeder of the year top 5 pups are all Mafia and Rat pups .
A Redbone or Black and Tan they would have to be absolutely top and proven reproducers ... maybe a top notch English dog if you want a cross bred . I just crossed Maf on a super English female . I am all for coondog to coondog crosses .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-31-2015 06:42 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JGray86
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mafia

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I was thinking they were only 7-8 mo old , my brother is still on the bad list on mine lol . Keep him rolling !
I have other Maf crosses very similiar to your females ped . My own Shack is one of them , turned 2 in Feb . Was a GRNITE before age 2 , was a $kc ch at 18mo is now nearing silver . He won 3 out of 4 cast at Bear Creek and got a 2nd in final 4 another Maf female won it Fri night (Baby Doll). He won Ok state ch at 19 mo . Got in final 4 at $hkc shootout this past Sat . And is leading the state of Mo in $kc . David Luckett & Randy Leanard are hunting brothers to Shack . A Maf female is leading the national female race in $kc right now with another in the top 10 or near . David Griner (Reezen)'13 fall breeder of the year top 5 pups are all Mafia and Rat pups .
A Redbone or Black and Tan they would have to be absolutely top and proven reproducers ... maybe a top notch English dog if you want a cross bred . I just crossed Maf on a super English female . I am all for coondog to coondog crosses .

Sounds like a laundry list of reasons to breed to Mafia. I'm looking at getting another Rat female bought. And if I do I will be making the cross again. And I'll keep him rolling best I can. Picking up a dog that barks constantly to tie to the pickup while him and I hunt. See how big eared he wants to be.

Old Post 03-31-2015 11:50 PM
JGray86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGray86 Click here to Send JGray86 a Private Message Click Here to Email JGray86 Find more posts by JGray86 Add JGray86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

I've drawn several Mafia pups, and you can't go wrong with him. He is a nice hound backed by some great folks

Old Post 04-01-2015 01:52 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

Female

Reezon is a good choice. I have seen a couple go, they are nice. Hear nothing but good out of Reezon.

Alot are breeding there Trackman females to Sweat-It, if you are in the linebreeding, I did it and got some good results. So have others!

But red everyone elses opinions, and you have some pretty good choices. you wouldnt have to worry about feedin them long.

Old Post 04-02-2015 08:40 PM
OLDBLOOD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLDBLOOD Click here to Send OLDBLOOD a Private Message Find more posts by OLDBLOOD Add OLDBLOOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote