UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > jerry place dosey creek walkers ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

jerry place dosey creek walkers ?

you still around ? I live up in northeast texas just picked up a little gyp out of some dosey creek dogs . just wanted to chat a bit . top side of the gyps papers are grand sire is a dog called dosey creek sailor out of dosey creek archie and dosey creek lady . none of these dogs are titled just wondering what they are out of or I could wait on the 7 gen papers to get in . her bottom side is loaded up pretty good with her grand sire of wildtime skipper style out of noct. skipper and browns little peg .

or anybody got contact info on jerry I could use it . I have been away from the coon hunting world and walkers for awhile . been killing hogs for the farmers with cur dogs for the last 15 years down here in texas .

my last walker gyp was born in 1982 and we hunted together till 1995 good long run behind a good little gyp taken me this long to try another her shoe's will be hard to fill lol .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2013 10:46 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

nobody ?

Old Post 07-26-2013 08:20 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Jerry lives in stroud okla phone is 918 607 9966 hope this helps

Old Post 08-02-2013 11:34 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

yes it does thanks a lot . !! doesn't really matter , just like to know the folks of the dogs i'm working .

Old Post 08-03-2013 12:19 AM
smokinNitro
UKC Forum Member

Curious how your Dosey Creek dogs turned out I have an 8 month old female heavy both side of Mr. Places Dosey Creek breeding.

Old Post 02-28-2015 12:51 AM
smokinNitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokinNitro Click here to Send smokinNitro a Private Message Click Here to Email smokinNitro Find more posts by smokinNitro Add smokinNitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

I like her just fine ! I got her late in her life @ around 14 months old from a college girl and they had not done anything with her but the caged coon deal and a couple of trips with some other dogs, she picked it up quick and has a lot of sense . good looking gyp as well . some kind of tree dog , but a little quick at times lol

on the sires side there are no titled dogs till you get back to the 4th gen with dosey creek ike on top and Yadkin tar buddy on the bottom the top side dames side is out of some finley dogs that go back to texas lotto

the dames side the grand sire is wildtime skipper style and the grand dame is out of berry's current river clipper and hayes Minnie mouse

so no fancy ped but a good coon dog overall .

Last edited by robert whitten on 03-02-2015 at 12:33 AM

Old Post 03-01-2015 04:00 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I talk to Jerry somtimes twice a week he says he has a litter of pups old enough to hunt get flat solid treed on house cats nobody won't come look at his new number is 405 240 0634

Old Post 03-06-2015 10:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

figures , they are not the flavor of the day . I was looking for just a good pr bred gyp when I picked mine up and got what made a heck of a hound .

Old Post 03-07-2015 02:06 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Wipeout on top out of a direct daughter of legend on bottom me and Jerry been friends for years he hunts hard good with a young dog as anybody I know !!

Old Post 03-07-2015 03:08 PM
smokinNitro
UKC Forum Member

I saw those pups when I picked up my female she has the same sire as that litter. They were all blanket back pups with good mouths for there age. I think they were 3 months at the time. Its a shame there not getting started everyone wants them flashy big names flavor of the month

Old Post 03-08-2015 01:57 PM
smokinNitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokinNitro Click here to Send smokinNitro a Private Message Click Here to Email smokinNitro Find more posts by smokinNitro Add smokinNitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote