UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > bennett springs lipps
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

bennett springs lipps

anyone have any information on this dog.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2015 09:12 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

Brandon my dad and I bought Lipps as an 11 month old started pup. I was just getting out of school and trained and finished her to GRNTCH. She was out of Lipper and Oak Valley Sparkie. She was the most powerful female I ever had my lead on in a hunt. A 100 and 100 type that would stand all the pressure u could put on her. We sold her to John Mcalister at the time he had Cash and Kicker in the early 90s. Jack Coomer and Steve Yant placed her in some pro hunts after John got her. We made one crosss on her and had a real good one out of her called Blaster that John Henry bought from us and placed in pro hunts. I would like to know if their is and offspring that goes back to her also. She was dang sure a nice one ask Jackie what he thought of her.

Old Post 03-05-2015 02:01 AM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

My friend dan Johnson had a male out of lipper and sparkie. He told me i should ask about her. He said sparkie got stole. Lippers mack off sparkie and lipper. Lippers mack offspring were nice i owned several.

Last edited by brandon little on 03-05-2015 at 02:05 AM

Old Post 03-05-2015 02:03 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Mack a lot when he was young . He was the fastest dog I ever saw run a coon in a cornfield and would make you like it. If I would of had any money I would of tried to own him.

Old Post 03-05-2015 02:12 AM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like that whole cross was outstanding

Old Post 03-05-2015 02:48 AM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

lippers screamin Lucille

Brandon I know where there is a Lipper DAUGHTER that would cross good with that Mac semen.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 03-19-2015 11:27 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote