UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Bacon Creek/Flatland pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
baconcreekplott
UKC Forum Member

Bacon Creek/Flatland pups

I have pups now born 1-3-17 out of Bacon Creek Annie and Nt.Ch. Flatland Hide. Annie is by Johnny Hager's Gr.Ch.Gr. Nt. Ch. Hager's Mingo-Redwood Solid Oak HTX. Her dam is a of a daughter of Bacon Creek Bridger and Gr.Nt.Ch. Flatland Go Mandy(Isaih Kidd winner).Annie was extremely natural, early starting and finished early. The sire, Nt.Ch. Flatland Hide is a natural owned by Randy Switzer and Mike Cash. I have kept up with Hide since he was a pup. He started and finished early making a Nt.Ch. before he was 2 years old. His sire is Gr.Nt.Ch. Skid owned by Brock Carr. Hide's dam is Gr.Nt.Ch. Flatland Go Mandy. Hide's sire and dam are both Isaih Kidd winners. Very nice pups. They will be wormed every 2 weeks since birth and have their first shots.They will be performance nominated. 250 dollars. Contact Frank Belden at (270)774-1470. Thanks for reading and God Bless.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2017 03:44 PM
baconcreekplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baconcreekplott Click here to Send baconcreekplott a Private Message Click Here to Email baconcreekplott Find more posts by baconcreekplott Add baconcreekplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Frank that should be a great cross doubling up on Mandy and Redwood stuff if I needed a pup I would get one they would cross great back on Skid

Old Post 02-12-2017 04:42 AM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

BEAR HUNT

Hay Frank check out the big game hunting forum at the Bear hunt i went on in virginia.we hunted with dogs there it was a fun hunt....

Old Post 02-14-2017 02:38 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightvision
UKC Forum Member

Hi Frank.
Do you have any pretty males that are black with brindle trim? I'm about ready to start thinking about raising another Plott. Luther who I got from you was such a good boy, and I miss having him around.
thanks,
Karen

Old Post 02-17-2017 04:07 AM
Nightvision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nightvision Click here to Send Nightvision a Private Message Find more posts by Nightvision Add Nightvision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightvision
UKC Forum Member

Hi Frank.
Do you have any pretty males that are black with brindle trim? I'm about ready to start thinking about raising another Plott. Luther who I got from you was such a good boy, and I miss having him around.
thanks,
Karen

Old Post 02-17-2017 04:07 AM
Nightvision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nightvision Click here to Send Nightvision a Private Message Find more posts by Nightvision Add Nightvision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baconcreekplott
UKC Forum Member

Bacon Creek Plott Hounds

I have one female,Black with brindle trim, and one brindle male left .Both are sharp pups. 250.00. Call me as I don't get on the computer very often.(270)774-1470. Thanks

Old Post 02-28-2017 12:48 AM
baconcreekplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baconcreekplott Click here to Send baconcreekplott a Private Message Click Here to Email baconcreekplott Find more posts by baconcreekplott Add baconcreekplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ADillard81
UKC Forum Member

These are good looking nose to the ground pups

I should have bought both females Frank. Girls named her Maggie . Turned my back long enough to put food and water in kennel she was gone . In the woods for 15 minutes before i let my other pup out to find her. She is not afraid to get gone. Slept half an hour after that. THANKS Frank

Old Post 03-01-2017 04:04 AM
ADillard81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ADillard81 Click here to Send ADillard81 a Private Message Click Here to Email ADillard81 Find more posts by ADillard81 Add ADillard81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote