UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 3rd Annual Peach Classic Athens, Ga
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

Get those entry's in!!!

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2017 07:13 PM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

B

CCH GRCH TREE BLAZIN C ROCK CITY

Old Post 02-26-2017 03:24 AM
katie millwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katie millwood Click here to Send katie millwood a Private Message Click Here to Email katie millwood Find more posts by katie millwood Add katie millwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

Get those entry's in!!!!

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 02-27-2017 04:36 PM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan Crump
UKC Forum Member

How many entered as of today?

Bluetick Hound
Liz (Davis Creek So Blue Slug x Watsons Smoky Mtn Blue Zip)

Gone but never forgotten
Briar (Andersons Screaming Blue Zues X Triple D All Grand Puddles)
Blue (Thunder St. Nick X Fosters Little Frosty)

Proudly use and sale
Nite Rider Hollow Lights

Old Post 02-28-2017 12:18 AM
Jonathan Crump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan Crump Click here to Send Jonathan Crump a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathan Crump Find more posts by Jonathan Crump Add Jonathan Crump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

Deadline March 1st!!! Get your entries in!!

Old Post 02-28-2017 04:51 PM
katie millwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katie millwood Click here to Send katie millwood a Private Message Click Here to Email katie millwood Find more posts by katie millwood Add katie millwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

Anyone interested in entering the Peach Classic hunt in Athens, Ga tomorrow is the deadline and we have NO redbones or plots entered in the hunt! We are giving high Scoring breed trophies!!

Old Post 02-28-2017 07:29 PM
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

We really appreciate all of the entries we have received so far! As of today we have about 85 dogs hunting each night!

Old Post 03-05-2017 09:05 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Who's the bs judge?

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 03-06-2017 02:38 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

85 each night? Since it has been a good hunt and a great time, i guess it is growing. Almost everyone comes back to hunt again. That speaks volumes for what you guys are doing at this hunt. I will be there with my boots on!!If anyone who is coming, has an extra handler available, i have an extra dog, they can hunt ( very competitive walker female). I checked and i believe Wayne and Joy Agner( from South Carolina) will be the bench show judges. One is judging Friday and the other is judging Saturday.

Old Post 03-06-2017 03:29 PM
brian gilley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian gilley Click here to Send brian gilley a Private Message Click Here to Email brian gilley Find more posts by brian gilley Add brian gilley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

Cleo. I just realized who you were. I judged your hounds at Norway. Great looking dogs!! Come over to this event. It is a good time.

Old Post 03-06-2017 03:31 PM
brian gilley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian gilley Click here to Send brian gilley a Private Message Click Here to Email brian gilley Find more posts by brian gilley Add brian gilley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Well guess I'm to late to get entered a and go

Old Post 03-06-2017 06:08 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

The people putting on this hunt have already gone above and beyond. I would like to thank them for all their time. I would also encourage anyone taking part in this event to offer suggestions of any possible improvements, that can be made for the next years. The guys and gals putting it on have done a great job previously and want to make it bigger and better each year. They are already giving away a bunch of loot. I thought about proposing, a prize for the person who comes from the furthest, to compete. I remember last year, the hosts asked about veteran casts. If you are a little advanced in age, dont forget to ask about veteran casts. I am soooo stoked about this weekend. Hope to meet yall this weekend.

Old Post 03-07-2017 05:10 PM
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

http://support.qdma.com/site/Messag...amp;dlv_id=5185

Here is a link to something yall might want to check out , while in Athens. The QDMA home office is having a big sale , field day and some seminars on predator hunting. it is from 9am-3pm on saturday , march 11th.

Old Post 03-07-2017 06:36 PM
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

Anyone from out of town, coming in to town tonight(thursday)and want to cut your dogs , call me. I have some good spots ( got crap dogs, however).

Old Post 03-09-2017 06:58 PM
shanes44
UKC Forum Member

Where is this hunt located in Athens

Old Post 03-10-2017 12:37 AM
shanes44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shanes44 Click here to Send shanes44 a Private Message Click Here to Email shanes44 Find more posts by shanes44 Add shanes44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

2600 S Milledge Ave Athens, Ga

Old Post 03-10-2017 12:57 AM
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

It appeared, everyone had a great time. Had some good scores even with the conditions (high winds and full moon on friday, overcast and raining saturday). Lots of layup coons were scored, meaning there was some good dog work. Hats off to the guys and gals putting it on. I was shocked and happy to see all the female handlers!! they definately held their own too. I got to personally see Allan Shorts female do some nice work on friday and a good black dog from Dawsonville owned by a good young handler named zach, on Saturday. Saturday, I got to hunt with Mr more from North east Ga. He might be 80 years old, but he was a firecracker to hunt with and his walker dog( a line he has had since 1959) could get it done.
Congrats to all the cast winners!!!

Old Post 03-13-2017 06:54 PM
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

Thank you to everyone that came to hunt and show! What an amazing event this turned out to be! Hope to be bigger and better next year! Any suggestions please let us know! Congrats everyone!!!

Old Post 03-13-2017 07:14 PM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brian gilley
It appeared, everyone had a great time. Had some good scores even with the conditions (high winds and full moon on friday, overcast and raining saturday). Lots of layup coons were scored, meaning there was some good dog work. Hats off to the guys and gals putting it on. I was shocked and happy to see all the female handlers!! they definately held their own too. I got to personally see Allan Shorts female do some nice work on friday and a good black dog from Dawsonville owned by a good young handler named zach, on Saturday. Saturday, I got to hunt with Mr more from North east Ga. He might be 80 years old, but he was a firecracker to hunt with and his walker dog( a line he has had since 1959) could get it done.
Congrats to all the cast winners!!!

David More is a Hoot I all ways like running into him around here pleasure hunting , hardly se him out anymore though, I have seen him at 2 hunts over the past few years I'm glad he got to go down there and hunt .

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-13-2017 07:16 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian gilley
UKC Forum Member

I stand corrected. that 80 year old fireball was from notheast ALABAMA ( eww..hurts to type it, as much as it does to pronounce.LOL) not Georgia.

Old Post 03-13-2017 07:18 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

The peach classic gets better and better every year the event staff done a great job

Old Post 03-13-2017 09:22 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brian gilley
I stand corrected. that 80 year old fireball was from notheast ALABAMA ( eww..hurts to type it, as much as it does to pronounce.LOL) not Georgia.
I think he claims both to protect his identity lol

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-13-2017 10:13 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CKThunderstruck
UKC Forum Member

Show Results

Friday Bench Show
BMOS: (now CH) 'PR' Kentucky River Heir Trigger, Lennie Currens - Walker
BFOS: (now CH) 'PR' Anlon's Scars N' Souvenirs, Paige Renison - Redbone
CH Male: CH 'PR' Hard Labor No River Slick, James & Hailey Owens - Leopard
CH Female: NTIECH CH 'PR' Tree Blazin' Sandman's Eye Candy, Katie Millwood & Phil Sands - Bluetick
GRCH Male: NITECH GRWCH GRFCH UWPO UWPV UWPCH CGRCH GRCH 'PR' Disaster N the Making HTX SPOT, Kayla Cooper - Redbone
GRCH Female: GRCH 'PR' City's Sassy Southern Girl, Angie Carpenter - Walker

Saturday Bench Show
BMOS: (now CH) 'PR' I Walk The Line, Angie Carpenter - Walker
BFOS: 'PR' Critter Creek's Fly, Brittany Keese - Plott
CH Male: CH 'PR' Kentucky River Heir Trigger, Lennie Currens - Walker
CH Female: CH 'PR' A & B King's Bonnie, Victoria Caughman - Walker
GRCH Male: GRCH 'PR' Kentucky River Willie In Town, Lee Currens - Walker
GRCH Female: GRCH 'PR' A & B King's Delilah, Victoria Caughman - Walker
Overall Dual Champion Male: NITECH CH 'PR' Woodstock Timber Chopper, Kasey & Zaheed Hussain - English
Overall Dual Champion Female: NITECH CH 'PR' Tree Blazin' Sandman's Eye Candy, Katie Millwood & Phil Sands - Bluetick
Overall Pairs Winners: CH 'PR' I Walk The Line & GRCH 'PR' City's Sassy Southern Girl, Angie Carpenter - Walker

King of Show: CH 'PR' Kentucky River Heir Trigger, Lennie Currens - Walker
Queen of Show: GRCH 'PR' A & B King's Delilah, Victoria Caughman - Walker

creasmankennels.weebly.com

Old Post 03-14-2017 04:03 AM
CKThunderstruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CKThunderstruck Click here to Send CKThunderstruck a Private Message Click Here to Email CKThunderstruck Visit CKThunderstruck's homepage! Find more posts by CKThunderstruck Add CKThunderstruck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

hated to miss this event always wanted to attend but with it falling the same weekend as the sc state hunt an me being a member of one of the two clubs that put the state on felt I was obligated to be their to guide an so forth. hopefully one year in the future it will fall on different weekends so I can make it

Old Post 03-14-2017 02:47 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

SORRY DID NOT MAKE IT! PRIOR FAMILY OBLIGATIONS WHAT WAS THE HUNT RESULTS?

Old Post 03-14-2017 06:44 PM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote