UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Did Sargent York s famly have curs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bobby Ellis
UKC Forum Member

Did Sargent York s famly have curs

I was looking up bloodlines. And seen something about the York family and Omc dogs. I am new to omc. So I am looking for all the info I can. My wife is a descendant of Sargent York. And was just wondering. Did his family own omc dogs. Can anyone help me find out. And if so what line. It would really be nice if I could give my wife some info on her family. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2017 06:10 AM
Bobby Ellis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Ellis Click here to Send Bobby Ellis a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Ellis Add Bobby Ellis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Wolfe
UKC Forum Member

My 2

Based On Some Mt Cur History, I Gathered, Early Founders OF OMC Did Gather York Strain & Added It In Their Dogges. Though I Don't Believe Alvin Yorks Dogs Were OMC Registered. As Said My 2 R Wolfe.

Old Post 01-25-2017 11:50 AM
Randy Wolfe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Wolfe Click here to Send Randy Wolfe a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Wolfe Find more posts by Randy Wolfe Add Randy Wolfe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hopm
UKC Forum Member

R Wolfe has spoken.....count it done!!
Glad to see you jumping in. Missed seeing you this year!!
Hope all is well!!

Old Post 01-26-2017 03:08 AM
hopm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hopm Click here to Send hopm a Private Message Find more posts by hopm Add hopm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Wolfe
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hopm
R Wolfe has spoken.....count it done!!
Glad to see you jumping in. Missed seeing you this year!!
Hope all is well!!

Thanks Marty, Only Try To Spread A Small Bit Of Info That "Somehow Stuck In The Gray Matter" .

Old Post 01-26-2017 10:47 AM
Randy Wolfe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Wolfe Click here to Send Randy Wolfe a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Wolfe Find more posts by Randy Wolfe Add Randy Wolfe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

Long time OMCBA member, Ned Davis (now deceased), told me several times that he traded dogs with George York. George was Alvin's younger brother.

Old Post 01-26-2017 04:16 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

some of the older now deceased busher breeders advertised their dogs as busher-york bred..so I am sure some of the York family members did.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 01-29-2017 03:54 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote