UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > 1912 - Split Creek History
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
andrewdavis
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound!!!

Nitech grch shannons hillbilly cookie (rip)
Pr davis'hillbilly tiny diamond
team hillbilly mac !!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2017 04:24 AM
andrewdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andrewdavis Click here to Send andrewdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email andrewdavis Find more posts by andrewdavis Add andrewdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UKC Forum Member

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
Keep practicing your picture taking.

I’ll never be as good as you ricochet !!!

Walk with Wick..or..Get Treed with Dentre

Old Post 01-01-2018 02:12 PM
1912 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1912 Click here to Send 1912 a Private Message Find more posts by 1912 Add 1912 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You are from Iowa...... there might be hope.

Old Post 01-02-2018 12:21 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

17-18 season

SlamBam had another awesome hide season, even if we didn’t skin a single raccoon we treed a truck full of em!! Seen some awesome work seen some bad work but never in a million years would I trade him for anything!!

Now boys and girls some newer 1912 hounds are starting to show great potential!! Still too young but are headed in the right direction!!

Looking forward to this 2018 comp season, c y’all out there !

Last edited by WalkerPower21 on 02-03-2018 at 02:45 PM

Old Post 02-03-2018 02:13 PM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You mean bench shows right?

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:04 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
You mean bench shows right?

You never know Ricochet !

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:05 PM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

TW days final cast has a purse of $5k to the dogs. Just saying.

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:09 PM
Spautz1912
New UKC Forum Member

Been a beautiful week here in Eastern Iowa coons have been stirring good even on Bright moon lit nites!! SlamBam has been out doing his thing, can’t complain!! Looking forward to a yearly walker sectional in Livingston Wisconsin in a couple weeks!!
Ol Dentre gave us a scare but he will be okay!! He’s got his hands on a nice up an coming female he calls Switch!! He will be rode hunting this 1912 gyp heavy next few months!!

Walk with Wick..Or Get Treed with Dentre

Old Post 03-02-2018 06:05 AM
Spautz1912 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spautz1912 Click here to Send Spautz1912 a Private Message Click Here to Email Spautz1912 Find more posts by Spautz1912 Add Spautz1912 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

So I take it none of you made it to Arthur?

Old Post 03-19-2018 12:19 PM
Spautz1912
New UKC Forum Member

Unhappy Work life

No I had to slave my day/night away at work! went out pleasure hunting that night after work wasn't looking comp worthy anyway

As far as "The Champ" not sure.. I think I heard he was with strap on a bench in Anamosa but that could be a dirty rumor !

Walk with Wick..Or Get Treed with Dentre

Old Post 03-20-2018 08:50 PM
Spautz1912 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spautz1912 Click here to Send Spautz1912 a Private Message Click Here to Email Spautz1912 Find more posts by Spautz1912 Add Spautz1912 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Team Strap on and Todd on the 600+cw at the Sigourney Iowa RQE.

Old Post 04-01-2018 03:14 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!!!!

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 04-02-2018 01:48 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Bout time I figured out how to reset password!!!

Rqe in Le Grand Tomorrow first hunt for SlamBam an I on the year!! Hopefully get er done!!

Old Post 05-04-2018 05:42 PM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Slam bam had an awesome weekend!
Friday night 275+ CW 0-
Saturday night 825+ CW 0-
Made the final 4 cast to hunt for the wheeler!! Came up just short but all in all was an awesome weekend!! Thanks Wisconsin coohunters I hope this hunt continues to be held for many years to come!!

Old Post 05-13-2018 10:23 PM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Well ol dentre is curious an needs some help!
He can’t seem to figure out what his bloodline needs!
His dogs just cant seem to travel in the heat so well! Is it cause they are to big of dogs maybe too much heart? Maybe he needs to breed to some smaller stuff? But he needs some advice! Yes dentre is asking for some info!
The dogs are above average in spring fall winter but when the dog days of summer arrive it’s a night an day difference! What could be the problem?

Old Post 09-27-2018 01:46 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Dogs have nailor, trackman up close in their pedigree.

Old Post 09-27-2018 06:02 AM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Dentre says you might be half right but your half wrong too
An your opionion don’t matter to him because he ain’t never been in a cast with you where you had a dog score more than 225+ let alone 12.5+
But your welcome to the steak in the freezer
Don’t forget agile an quick

Old Post 09-28-2018 03:26 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Agile was off of Trackman x Quick. I've been on several casts with him that the score was over 500+ (does he not remember last year at Arthur with you and Slammer) He better start getting in the woods more. He talks like he hunts every night in the week. Now I know where his son gets it.

Old Post 09-28-2018 03:31 AM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Re read what I wrote.
Reading was/is not your strong suit
I said he’s never hunted against you an your dog!
He’s never seen a ricochet dog score more than 12.5+

Old Post 09-28-2018 04:30 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

And all I commented was what the dogs had in their pedigree first of all. What else..... Give the steak to the farm dog down the road. I don't want it.

Old Post 09-28-2018 04:42 AM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Dentre doesn’t know what’s up close in his bloodline..? Lmbo cmon
If you come at something a certain way don’t be surprised when it comes back the same way!

Now this is me asking... why would nailor an trackman up close make a dog average/less than average in the dog days of summer but above average in the rest of the days?

Old Post 09-28-2018 07:54 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You/he asked a question. I just let people know what the dogs had in their pedigree to help out. That is all.

Old Post 09-28-2018 11:39 AM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Nice try Jay
Don’t act like you weren’t being just a little bit sarcastic

You stated an answer to his question! The dogs don’t travel/Hunt well In the dog days of summer. You follow it up with cause nailor an trackman are up close!! So why is it that dogs are that way because nailor an trackman are up so close?

Last edited by WalkerPower21 on 09-28-2018 at 01:40 PM

Old Post 09-28-2018 01:36 PM
swamp1
Banned

Nailor,trackman

The line I got of nailor and nocturnal Style hunt tirelessly, even of it 85 degrees at night. To dang far if anything, and tree real hard too even in the heat. Wide open.!

Old Post 09-28-2018 08:14 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by WalkerPower21
Nice try Jay
Don’t act like you weren’t being just a little bit sarcastic

You stated an answer to his question! The dogs don’t travel/Hunt well In the dog days of summer. You follow it up with cause nailor an trackman are up close!! So why is it that dogs are that way because nailor an trackman are up so close?

I wasn't saying that was the reason at all. If I was being sarcastic my phone would be ringing or the texts would be popping up. I'm done. Not another peep from me.

Old Post 09-29-2018 03:53 AM