UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Fast Gritty Loud Smart Bluetick Pups On the Way
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Fast Gritty Loud Smart Bluetick Pups On the Way

Lot of guys been waiting for pups, been awhile since I've made a cross.

I made a really nice cross today. These are the ones if you've waiting or looking for.

Haven't been on here for quite a while so most p.ms are old and unanswered.

P.M. if interested.

They are full of Rambo II, Albert, and Old Sebastian / Vaughn Blood in that order.

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Last edited by kardinalkennels on 01-25-2020 at 05:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2020 05:25 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

Hounds

Pm'd you thanks

Old Post 01-28-2020 05:09 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Ok
Thanks for all the p.m's

Answers questions.

The dogs are small around 30 to 45 lbs tops, 45 would not be in running shape IMO.
They have super tight feet, tough.
Most are dark with dark trim.
No chuckleheads in this batch.
Muzzles will be short and thin, not pencil nosed.
Heads blocky for the most part, symmetrical to body.
Very deep chested, gray hound like.
Yes they are fast, very.
Extremely gritty and aggressive towards game.
Not mean but with any game minded hound the potential is there.
Located In mid western VA near I 64, 35 min from where it comes through the WV and VA.
Again VERY smart dogs, very easy to train and easy keepers for the most part.
They will be loud with voices that carry nicely.
They will be also stand on the tree type dogs, not tree happy but very tree minded.
These are deep hunting dogs if you like to just cut loose.
They could be easily be comp hunt dogs.
These pups should be show dog quality if that is your thing on the side, definitely head turners.
I am listing puppys, not started dogs, you do your part and train them to lead, walk them thru the woods and if you expose them to live game at a VERY young age, there ability will blow your mind.

PUPS $275 with a deposit

If you are looking for a dog with Sebastian, Vaughn, Brag, or Cameron in the first gen look somewhere else these are my dogs. Its there but back there. A pup I got off Del, a full brother / full sister cross ( Sebastian, Vaughn) and dogs that produced these 2 were very tight bred (Sebastian, Vaughn). It was Dels foundation stock and its back there in mine, seen in a 6, or 7 gen. Who really cares, results are the bottom line when it comes to any kind of hunting dog. I hunt when I can with what I've bred, aThend very happy with the results.

I will post a ped as the the time gets closer it that is your thing. This is a half brother / half sister cross, second made. Last cross was 2 yr ago, I have a male and female off this cross, and I will keep several off this litter myself, it may be the last cross I make, Im not getting any younger and these mts are getting steeper.

Who knows she may not even take, just posting a good cross! I may have another female bred off cross I am listing, not sure if the old man had it in him, but the cross I am listing I seen, the other 2 were just in the back yard through out her cycle.

Old Post 02-02-2020 12:40 AM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Sent you a pm but mailbox is full

Old Post 02-02-2020 08:50 PM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtcatjak
New UKC Forum Member

Female pup

Also sent a PM but mailbox still full...
Text is best...207-838-8335

Nor-East

Old Post 02-07-2020 07:39 PM
Mtcatjak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mtcatjak Click here to Send Mtcatjak a Private Message Click Here to Email Mtcatjak Find more posts by Mtcatjak Add Mtcatjak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hickstock
New UKC Forum Member

Contact number.

What's your phone number

Old Post 02-13-2020 09:32 PM
Hickstock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hickstock Click here to Send Hickstock a Private Message Click Here to Email Hickstock Find more posts by Hickstock Add Hickstock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcoonsdropen
UKC Forum Member

Phone number

Can I get a phone number for you please

Old Post 02-14-2020 12:38 PM
bigcoonsdropen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcoonsdropen Click here to Send bigcoonsdropen a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcoonsdropen Find more posts by bigcoonsdropen Add bigcoonsdropen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

I will try and get in touch with everyone this week, not on here much, got alot of construction projects going on.

thanks to all

Old Post 02-17-2020 02:17 AM
smaguire
New UKC Forum Member

Sent a PM to you Rocklynn, but looks like I didn't get through due to a full mailbox. Please PM me or let me know how best to contact you.

Thanks!

Old Post 03-03-2020 02:08 AM
smaguire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smaguire Click here to Send smaguire a Private Message Click Here to Email smaguire Find more posts by smaguire Add smaguire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluemoose25
UKC Forum Member

Blue pups

interested in your pups tried to pm but mail box was full .

GRCH GRNITECH Casey's Missouri Blue Bud
GRCH NITECH 'PR' Fosters HammerDown Blue Molly

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Big Creek Blue Brezz
GRCH NITECH ‘PR’ T’zers Hammerdown Blue Twister
CH NITECH 'PR' Casey's Missouri Blue Spiderman
NITECH 'PR' GoodTime Blue Payton
NITECH 'PR' Martins Midwest Blue Betty
NITECH CH 'PR' Casey's Missouri Blue Spook
CH 'PR'Casey's Missouri Blue Annie 5
Cody Smith 423-519-7166
Richard Casey 501-728-2007
Anthony Hamilton 423-442-3956
Steven Brady 409-383-9694
Eric Summey 936-465-5981

Old Post 03-19-2020 02:46 PM
bluemoose25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluemoose25 Click here to Send bluemoose25 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluemoose25 Find more posts by bluemoose25 Add bluemoose25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Sorry guys I haven't answered p.ms or gotten back to anyone one about pups yet. They are not here yet but it shouldn't be long, if she carries them to 63 days they should be born on the 28 of this month.

She is definitely with pups, and by the looks of her, it should be a large litter of 8 or more.

She seems healthy and happy for the most part. I am sure she will be glad to get them out as she is big as a barrel. She was a great mother to the last batch and I am sure she will be this go around.

I have a photo bucket with pictures but forgot password. I am going to try and figure that out tonight.

The ped below is the Grand sire on both sides of the pups. Johnny is Sire to Female bred and Sire to Male that sired pups.

....................CH GRNITECH’PR’SLIFE’S BLUE RAMBO
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ SMILEY’S BLUE RAMBO II
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’SMILEY’S MISTI BLUE
……….GRNITECH GRCH’PR’PINECREEK SCREWY LEWEY
………………..NITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS LITTLE BIT
……………’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE SADE
………………..GRNITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE POLKIE

GRCH’PR’PHILLIPS’ JOHNNY ON THE SPOT

………………..GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SB. BLUE SCOUT
……………CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO BLUE HORNET
………………..NITECH’PR’KUKS BACKWOODS BLUE BELL
……….CH GRNITECH’PR’ROSE’S BL HORNET’S BABY ROSEY
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMANS BLUE ALBERT
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
………………..NITECH GRCH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO. BL. JESSIE II

I got this off the Bluetick pup page under the thread best of the best.

Last edited by kardinalkennels on 03-20-2020 at 03:06 AM

Old Post 03-20-2020 02:35 AM
bigcoonsdropen
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone been able to get ahold of this fella I'd really like to talk with him.

Old Post 03-20-2020 03:18 PM
bigcoonsdropen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcoonsdropen Click here to Send bigcoonsdropen a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcoonsdropen Find more posts by bigcoonsdropen Add bigcoonsdropen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluedogs22
New UKC Forum Member

Tried to send you a PM but said it was full. I am very interested in getting a puppy from you if there are any available when the time comes. My number is 480-227-3108, its an AZ number but I am in Montana. Please call or text if you have any puppies available

Thanks, Jess

Old Post 03-20-2020 04:32 PM
bluedogs22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluedogs22 Click here to Send bluedogs22 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedogs22 Add bluedogs22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Purdy's temp is up, she is moving slowly about the pen, in her box for the most part and miserable for sure.

Pups are due tomorrow, but expect they start coming tonight. I will be keeping a close eye on her. This should be a very large litter, I am expecting 10, will know soon.

I am sure some of you fellas are up set with me for not getting back with you, but the description is pretty accurate, I am sure some will make a lier of me, if you are around hunting dogs very long they usually do. If someone is lucky enough to get a dud I will try and make it right.

So guys tonight or tomorrow is the big day. I will be in touch with everyone who has pmdd or posted by Sunday. I'll also have a head count and sexes.

I hope everybody's body is safe and well.

Old Post 03-28-2020 12:08 AM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Pups have not arrived yet as of 10am this morning Sunday

I sent out p.m.s to the folks that I don't have numbers for. If you are still interested in a pup please respond with # (cell preferred at this time) sex of desired pup and state you live in, please.

For those of you that that left a phone number or posted one, I will be in touch soon by a text to make sure a time is acceptable for me to call.

thanks

Old Post 03-29-2020 03:23 PM