UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Why???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

Why???

I understand this page is to promote Stud dogs which I think is great but I have a serious question! WHY is it that as Bluetickers or houndsmen in general it seems we look for every reason to fault a dog that may not belong to us or the bloodline we prefer?! I just started back hunting couple years ago. Hunt way to much according to my wife!!loll I am Blue through and through always have been and will be I reckon!! My father was a Coonhunter and my grandfather! They hunted walkers and blackandtans had some good1s. I came along late in life so I wasn't introduced to those breeds but my father passed when I was 13. Thanks to ppl like Roger Bloxham, Scott Bloxham, Dustin Bloxham, "Tricky" Ricky Blaaaylock, Mike McCormick, Hardy Labor, David Weece, Kevin Martin, Tony Smith, Claylon Carry, and the late David Byrd I was introduced to this wonderful sport as a kid!!!! They would babysit me pretty much so I could hunt bc by the rules I had to be accompanied by an adult. I will be forever greatful to each and everyone of them. Kept me out of a lot of trouble that I could have so easily got into seeing I didn't have a father. They didn't have to drag me along but they did and it has forever impacted my life in a great way. I will always remember Scott Praying before we wld hunt which helped me grow a relationship with and Trust in MY Heavenly Father!! I still pray to this day for cutting loose. Not only me but my whole family today has a relationship with Christ!! If you know JESUS then you understand how precious that is to me!!! What if they hadn't took me hunting and spent that time with me?? Where would I be today? Would I know Jesus as my all in all? Or would I be walkin lost and undone in this rotten wicked world? I cant explain the impact just those simple prayers had on my life!! ANYHOW as I was saying, I LOVE chasin raccoons with a bluedog! I love to see ANY BLUE WIN!!! COULDNT CARELESS WHOS IT IS OR WHAT BLOODLINE ITS OUT OF.. I hunt all different bloodlines. I love to pleasure hunt alone saving Jesus and a singled out hound, Love to comp hunt too but the more I do the less I Like it! The jealousy and backbiting has seemed to consume the sport and maybe just maybe we are forgetting what its really all about... I am as competitive as anyone don't worry bout that. Sporting a black eye and broke nose now from a CHURCH PICNIC AND SOFTBALL GAME!! lol but what happen to getting out dogged or maybe just out handled, signing card and congratulating and shaking the fellers hand that won that night while meaning it. Thanking God for having another night in timber with fellow hunters who enjoy and share same passion as you. Listening to ol blue work up a bad track, get it moving and slide under the wood with a cpl big looong locates before breaking over!!! I don't know about you but I loooove it!!! Literally makes my hair stand up on arms just thinking about it! maybe those days never existed and proly didn't but seems like they did when I was 12-15 yrs old... if they didn't Im glad I didn't know how it really was bc I would have never started back hunting again im sure of that, but im hooked again so its to late to turn back now!! I just feel we are turning ppl away from this DYING sport with all the negativity towards this person or that 1 and this dog or that dog etc.... If we don't unite and draw ppls interest and get them started hunting. Im afraid the days of chasin these ol raccoons will soon be long gone!!

My prayer is that God helps us be mindful of the important things and thankful for HIS many Blessings. And continues to work through HIS ppl and use this sport as an avenue to reach todays youth as HE did to reach me!!

May God Bless

"ONE LIFE TWILL SOON BE PAST, ONLY WHATS DONE FOR CHRIST WILL LAST"!!! JESUS SAVES!!!

RHINEHARTS SHES A GRAND DANDY

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
RHINEHARTS BAWLIN FRED BEAR
AS A WHOLE, YOU WILL BE THE STANDARD BY WHICH I WILL MEASURE ALL OTHERS MY OL' FRIEND!!! I ENJOYED EVERY STEP BEHIND YOU!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2015 09:05 AM
LRHINEHART is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LRHINEHART Click here to Send LRHINEHART a Private Message Click Here to Email LRHINEHART Find more posts by LRHINEHART Add LRHINEHART to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Life is what you make of it young man. You are 100% correct, life is a gift from the God, is truly a miracle, and can all too easily be taken for granted. To let what other folks think or say who don't really care anyway, influence the way you live your life to the point of spending excessive time dwelling upon it just doesn't make good sense. The Good Lord blessed us all with a brain, use that blessing to sift through the chaff and be the one to set the example, not point out the faults of human nature. Pointing out fault doesn't take much effort.

If someone has a nice hound that is the real deal in the woods and the reproducing arena, the hound won't need a mouthpiece to be promoted, it's offspring and the hound itself will do all the talking necessary.

Keep on enjoying your hounds and time in the woods, keep it humble, and maintain that relationship with the Creator who has blessed us with what we have! The rest will take care of itself. Let your actions do the talking to set the example, and let the rest roll off.

Keep ole blue in that timber!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 10-02-2015 11:34 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

its the world today!!!!!! so much anger, hatred, greed. I think its always been there its just getting worse

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 10-02-2015 01:00 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

In the 45 years of coonhunting, jealousy seems to have taken over. I am blue, completely through. But have seen Bluetick breeders have a kennel full of females, and every single one will be bred to their stud, whether the cross is great for not. I have heard this and that about this bloodline or about that bloodline. This handler or this dog. A dog wins, it has to be mean.
Walker men? A dog wins the world hunt, people from other kennels breed their fine females to it to get some of it's blood. Other breeds are trying so hard to win it and have it come from their kennel.... They have forgotten this is a sport, to be enjoyed. I have seen and spoken to many Father's that refuse to bring s child on a nite hunt for fear of a major fight, cursing, arguments, being left behind... How sad. All for the almighty dollar. But I will say, a handful of breeders I have met will even tell you about another stud you may like better. You will notice, everyone I know so far, pic posted will include their wife, kids, pets, ... Too bad more can't take that approach.
Coonhunting is a dying sport, many kids prefer video games to even being outside. The world has changed, kids have changed. Father's are gamers, teaching their children to sit in front of a computer screen.
I know I have been all over the place on this post, but I do find it sad these things mentioned have kept the sport from growing. With an abundance of Coon in many areas since their price is worthless, now is the time to take your child, someone else,'s child, grandchild. Talk to them, try to have them understand nature. Before we are a ghost, the almighty dollar us not worth losing the next generation.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 10-02-2015 at 02:18 PM

Old Post 10-02-2015 02:12 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

And, I would like to thank UKC and it's staff for NOT following in the footsteps of this 'great' government. I have been to the Grand American, AO, breed days.. there is a prayer at the beginning. Even some satellite clubs have a prayer before sending us out. Thank you.
But then again, I would pay to see..... 600 redneck coonhunters, removing their hats for the playing of the National Anthem... And someone comes in and stomps the flag and says it is their right. Or an atheist speaking up about prayer offending them.. So glad UKC hasn't bowed down to them. Maybe there is still hope...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 10-02-2015 02:33 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Good conversation!!

Old Post 10-02-2015 03:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drummerblue
UKC Forum Member

good

Readings

Old Post 10-02-2015 03:59 PM
drummerblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drummerblue Click here to Send drummerblue a Private Message Find more posts by drummerblue Add drummerblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

""but what happen to getting out dogged or maybe just out handled, signing card and congratulating and shaking the fellers hand that won that night while meaning it. ""

I can truly say that the above is how the majority of the cast's I've been on are conducted.. Maybe its just the Southern hospitality... But it has been in Many states (not all in the south).. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but either way you get to hunt some different ground that otherwise you may not have ever been able to hunt and meet new people, for me the majority are pleasant people...

Lead by example and the future will be bright... slow down for the older fellow that may be lagging ( if you have to run to your dog, he probably shouldn't be there anyway).. Explain the rules to the new fellow as you go along. Always congratulate the winner, even if he was less than pleasant, your sportsmanship may rub off on him (or her)..

The good Lord knows I'm not perfect, and neither are any of the others out there, but I, for one, have had good experiences, for the most part, in night hunts.

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 10-05-2015 07:17 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Casey Bigelow. Very, very well said

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 10-05-2015 08:07 PM
bshort
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like some people have a problem with the owners instead of the dog. The reason for most of issues is jealousy or just plain ignorance in the matter. There has never been a stud dog that has never left a tree, run off game, babble etc.... (please don't insult my intelligence and show yours) If a dog is winning all over the United States he don't have whole hell of lot to prove by me whether I like the owner or not. Just remember guy's the dog's can't type so leave them out of it, my half cent

Old Post 10-06-2015 09:51 PM
bshort is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bshort Click here to Send bshort a Private Message Find more posts by bshort Add bshort to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

"The good Lord knows I'm not perfect, and neither are any of the others out there, but I, for one, have had good experiences, for the most part, in night hunts."

I would have to agree completely with that statement! I have not had nite hunts that weren't enjoyable. A couple that were nerve racking but wouldn't say bad experiences! Nerve racking ones are only if Ricky Blaylock is in cast!! If you don't know him don't worry! Those of us that do don't know much!!! JUST KIDDING Ol Buddy couldn't help myself! lol I wasn't implying that the actually nite hunts have made me not enjoy competition hunting. I still enjoy them greatly but as you can tell I enjoy cutting up proly to much!! I'm definitely not perfect and find myself sometimes caught up in conversations around clubhouses and on forums that are displeasing and unglorifying to God! I for one don't like taking a whipping from God!!! I started thread as food for thought more than anything else!

"ONE LIFE TWILL SOON BE PAST, ONLY WHATS DONE FOR CHRIST WILL LAST"!!! JESUS SAVES!!!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
AS A WHOLE, YOU WILL BE THE STANDARD BY WHICH I WILL MEASURE ALL OTHERS MY OL' FRIEND!!! I ENJOYED EVERY STEP BEHIND YOU!!

Old Post 10-09-2015 03:56 AM
LRHINEHART is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LRHINEHART Click here to Send LRHINEHART a Private Message Click Here to Email LRHINEHART Find more posts by LRHINEHART Add LRHINEHART to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

Can't we all get along lol I probably joke too much for lots of folks but it's all Rick Blaylock ' s fault haha. I hope if I have offended anyone for whatever reason that they truly forgive me. I'm just a bluetick die hard that loves to hunt. Nothing more or less.

God is good!

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 10-09-2015 04:10 AM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

The first time I hunted with Logan he had the ugliest beard and some leftover tacos caught in it lol the dogs chased him all night trying to get a kiss.

On the serious side! Start making plans to go back to the mountains for the offspring hunt at the cabin

2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT

Old Post 10-09-2015 04:16 AM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

I'm ready to go!! All I need are the dates!!! And as for my beard it was far from ugly! I shaved it off because the Duck Dynasty guys were threatening to sue me!!! It was causing there ratings to drop!! Ppl were wanting me to send selfies of it to them instead of watching their show!! Crazy how it all went down but the Lord worked it all out! I taught them how to take care of theirs alil better and they dropped case!!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

Old Post 10-09-2015 05:31 AM
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

Also as Eddie said, dogs chased me all night!! CHASED is key word!! If you know me then you understand I'm a freak of nature! 6' tall , 225lbs and 2% body fat!! I was a track, football, baseball, wrestling and weight lifting State Champ!!! I've ran around the world twice and once underwater. I can run a 2.5 sec 40yd dash and keep that pace all night!!! LOL!!!! Oh man I need to go to bed more I talk worse I get! By the way Eddie, lets not forget it was your dogs that chased me. So whats that say for them?!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

Old Post 10-09-2015 05:48 AM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LRHINEHART
Also as Eddie said, dogs chased me all night!! CHASED is key word!! If you know me then you understand I'm a freak of nature! 6' tall , 225lbs and 2% body fat!! I was a track, football, baseball, wrestling and weight lifting State Champ!!! I've ran around the world twice and once underwater. I can run a 2.5 sec 40yd dash and keep that pace all night!!! LOL!!!! Oh man I need to go to bed more I talk worse I get! By the way Eddie, lets not forget it was your dogs that chased me. So whats that say for them?!

Lol you ran under the water cause you remembered how my dogs walked on water they would have caught you but they were stopping along the way eating the scraps that were falling out of that beard. I think I seen Crocket picking his teeth with a chicken bone haha

Last edited by southernthunder on 10-09-2015 at 01:32 PM

Old Post 10-09-2015 01:15 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bshort
Sounds like some people have a problem with the owners instead of the dog. The reason for most of issues is jealousy or just plain ignorance in the matter. There has never been a stud dog that has never left a tree, run off game, babble etc.... (please don't insult my intelligence and show yours) If a dog is winning all over the United States he don't have whole hell of lot to prove by me whether I like the owner or not. Just remember guy's the dog's can't type so leave them out of it, my half cent

100% right on the mark. It is the jealousy, that starts rumors, that people listen to, for the love of the almighty dollar.... You know, it rolls downhill... I have always bred for improvement and the bloodlines I like. Too bad I don't see that. My dogs are not typing this... But they feel the same way..haha

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 10-09-2015 02:22 PM
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Kumbaya kumbaya

Old Post 10-09-2015 04:06 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

this may make me look dumb but what does kumbaya mean? I have not the slightest clue!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

Old Post 10-10-2015 05:48 AM
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

An old song meaning being in perfect harmony. Or can't we all get along. I meant it as a joke. Lol. By the way since your that good at swimming I think you should always go get the dogs when they're across a creek when we're hunting from now on no need in wasting your talent. Lol. 👍

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:17 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bloxhdc
An old song meaning being in perfect harmony. Or can't we all get along. I meant it as a joke. Lol. By the way since your that good at swimming I think you should always go get the dogs when they're across a creek when we're hunting from now on no need in wasting your talent. Lol. 👍

Yep I agree Dustin! I will forever remember this one lol. Logan don't need a shocking system. He runs so fast he caught a deer and whipped the dogs with it.

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:23 PM
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

He sounds like the most interesting man in the world like the commercial. Lol I really need to start going hunting with him if he can whoop em with a deer cause mine sure likes to run em.

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:31 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

Logan don't usually hunt in the outback, but when he does he chases down kangaroos.

Hey at least your hounds are fast enough to run deer. Mine just play with possums.

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:43 PM
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

I dont hunt hard but when i do its with a bluetick!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bloxhdc
He sounds like the most interesting man in the world like the commercial. Lol I really need to start going hunting with him if he can whoop em with a deer cause mine sure likes to run em.

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:50 PM
rdblaylock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdblaylock Click here to Send rdblaylock a Private Message Click Here to Email rdblaylock Find more posts by rdblaylock Add rdblaylock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

I see!! kumbaya kumbaya for certain!! Only problem with me swimming for the dogs is I don't swim. I run so fast I can actually stay on top with only ankles getting wet. I would drag the dogs to death by accident on way back Im sure of it! As for the chasin down deer, Its not my preferred method of training but poor boys gotta do what hes gotta do. I've ran down more than one in my day which I guess is impressive. But what impresses ppl the most is how I can swing a 100lb deer like a rag doll!! I never give it much thought until ppl begin to bring it to my attention.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

Old Post 10-11-2015 09:08 AM