UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Burger's Redbones
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Cross is comin

Breez is comin in heat, won't be long now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2014 07:27 AM
B's Redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B's Redbones Click here to Send B's Redbones a Private Message Click Here to Email B's Redbones Find more posts by B's Redbones Add B's Redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

CROSS WAS MADE TODAY

NTCH'PR'BEARD BUSTIN RAZOR X CH NTCH'PR'GREAT LAKES RED BREEZY, pups should be here about Sept. 25th, see pedigrees at top of page 1

Old Post 07-25-2014 08:56 PM
B's Redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B's Redbones Click here to Send B's Redbones a Private Message Click Here to Email B's Redbones Find more posts by B's Redbones Add B's Redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pups

List started, get with me if you want on it. There will be some independent coon dogs come from this litter.

Old Post 08-06-2014 01:06 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

How is that

Rocky Daisy pup doing?

Old Post 08-06-2014 08:57 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

John

That pup hasn't got a fare chance. My dad always has to many irons in the fire. The few times he's takin him, he said he went huntin good. Just needs to go to the woods more often. I may have him send him to me when it cools off & see what he's got. Congrats, I saw where u did some winning with one of GRD pups! Hope all is well, Clint

Old Post 08-07-2014 12:47 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Clint

He has a littermate that is already NITECH, you should get him and get him going for your dad!!

Old Post 08-07-2014 02:45 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

John

Sounds good, I'll try him out in the fall

Old Post 08-07-2014 03:17 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Pup list

Males
1)Booked
2)Booked
3)Booked

Females
1)Booked
2)Booked
3)?

Last edited by B's Redbones on 08-29-2014 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 08-15-2014 10:32 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Fall

I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for a cold front! It's been pretty mild this summer, but it still gets old.

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:21 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

My luck

Haven't been huntin Breez, cause wanted to make sure n get pups outta her. Well decided to take her & Squirrel to a HTX last night. She got snake bit in the first 10 min., hopeful it won't cause her to loose the pups. On the pluse side my lil boy hunted Squirrel & got another pass.

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:05 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Heat

I'm ready for some cool weather fellas!

Old Post 09-05-2014 04:54 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

NTCH'PR'BEARD BUSTIN RAZOR (Squirrel)

Squirrel picked up another win toward grand last night at the American Heritage hunt in Harper, Tx

Old Post 09-07-2014 10:19 PM
Turkeyridgejake
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Old Post 09-07-2014 10:43 PM
Turkeyridgejake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeyridgejake Click here to Send Turkeyridgejake a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeyridgejake Find more posts by Turkeyridgejake Add Turkeyridgejake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Jake

Thank ya sir

Old Post 09-08-2014 04:41 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Huntin

Been in New Mexico for a week, chasin bull elk around. Wish I could of brought that cool weather back with me, but atleast we got some good rain while I was gone. Time to get back after all these ol mutts now! Breez should have her pups late next week.

Old Post 09-20-2014 07:30 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Breez

She had one dead pup, don't think gettin snake bit did her any good. Vet said it shouldn't have killed the pup, but we had a Beagle gyp do the same thing. Sorry to everyone that had booked a pup. I'll try it again in the spring. These dogs really should throw some nice pups. Thanks Clint

Old Post 10-11-2014 05:46 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

John Henry pup

Took my John Henry pup last night for the 1st time. No reverse, went 800 n struck with my lil gyp worked track up & carried it another 200 & I had to catch em up because they were gettin close to a main road. Not a bad 1st trip for a 6month old pup.

Old Post 12-10-2014 04:52 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to tell everybody

Merry Christmas & hope your New Year is filled with win slips!

Old Post 12-25-2014 05:38 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Super Cross comin

Breez will be breed to Quad Grand Yellow River Red Blaze semen as soon as she comes in heat, should be in Feb. Pups will be perf. Paid up. Their ped. Are on page one, should be loud, get deep coondogs! I'm gonna start a list if ur interested don't wait, cause there are several spoke for already. Thanks Clint

Old Post 01-08-2015 05:38 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Re: SPRING CROSS

quote:
Originally posted by B's Redbones
...............GRNITECH'PR'MELTON'S RED FIRE BALL
..........GRNITECH CH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED ROCKY
...............'PR'BACHELDER'S RED FLAME
GRWCH GRFCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED BLAZE
...............NITECH'PR'RED SAGE
..........GRNITECH'PR'SAWBLADES FIDDLE
...............'PR'HYDE'S RUNNING RED FEATHER

PUPS (UKC PERFORMANCED)

...............NITECH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
..........CH NITECH'PR'MOONLIGHT MUDSLINGIN MANIAC
...............GRNITECH'PR'NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
NITECH CH'PR'GREAT LAKES RED BREEZY DNA-VIP (2 HTX)
...............GRNITECH GRCH'PR'KEY'S OUTLAW RAZOR RED
..........NITECH GRCH'PR'TREE RIZIN' RAZOR'S LIL GHOST
...............GRCH'PR'LEE'S RED HOT BREEZE

Old Post 01-12-2015 06:30 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

X made

Well it's all up to her now. Breez was bred to Blaze semen today, sure hope to get a big litter outta her. Time well tell, they should be here towards the end of March.

Old Post 01-24-2015 05:26 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Breez

She's got some pups in there, startin to show. Can't wait, hope she has a pile of em. They'll paint south Texas red! Should have em around the 25th of March.

Old Post 02-24-2015 04:54 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

NTCH'PR'BEARD BUSTIN RAZOR(Squirrel)

Squirrel got it done last night, picked up his 3rd win toward Grand & qualified for the zones. Got by hisself & had ol Ricky.

Old Post 03-08-2015 05:51 PM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Breeze

I've had a string of bad luck tryin to get pups out of Breez. I sure hate not gettin anything out of her, she's a coon treein sucker! Just wasn't meant to be I guess. Sorry to everyone that was wantin one. Thanks Clint

Old Post 04-15-2015 07:12 AM
B's Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Burger & Son Supply Co

Me & my lil boy started a lil huntin dog supply business, if we can help ya just holler. Thanks Clint

PKC GCH CHKC CH GRNT CH BURGER'S RED COCK UR PISTOL HTX

NTCH GREATLAKES RED BREEZE (RIP)

NTCH BURGER'S CHEAP RED HOOKER (1 to GRNT)

NTCH PIGEON RIVER PENNY(1 to GRNT)

BURGER & SON SUPPLY CO.
Boss Light Dealer
Boss Coon Squaller

Old Post 04-23-2015 03:52 PM