UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2015 Performance Sire
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2015 Performance Sire

I am offering up NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) for stud. Frozen semen is available. The Stud Fee is $150, but I'm willing to work with folks to get things done.
Money will not be the determining factor if you want to breed to Jack.

Jack turned 2 in November 2012 and made NITECH in April of 2013.

Jack is UKC, PKC, and AKC registered; and a UKC 2015 Performance Sire. Jack is also DNA profiled with all of the registries listed.

Jack is an enjoyable dog to hunt and to have in the yard. He is a hard going dog with or without company. He is intelligent, accurate, and can grub a track with no help. Jack is independent in the timber with a roar mouth on the track and a classy chop mouthed tree dog.

Jack has been tracked and cataloged since he was 10 months old at the following thread.

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...mp;pagenumber=1

I have plenty of references on this dog and if you go to the link above you will see plenty of pictures from his journey.

I have no issues showing Jack in the woods. Your place or mine, just call and we'll set something up.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM with your number and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by and considering Jack as a stud.

Kent Wiley

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Last edited by redbonemanII on 01-20-2015 at 01:03 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2013 03:38 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack's Pedigree

…..…..…..…..…..…..…..NITECH CH ‘PR’ Foots Little Buddy Amos
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Green’s Red Hawk Hank
…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cracker Red Phoenix

…..…..(SIRE)GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Stringer’s Hillbilly Jabo (DNA-P)

…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Stiles’ Redhawk Ringo
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ TGF’s Kelly
…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cook’s Hardtime Amy

NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Wiley’s Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2015 Performance Sire

…..…..…..…..…..…..…..GRNITECH ‘PR’ Smiths Machine Gun Rasal
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Floyds Machine Gun Rascal II
…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Machine Gun Dixie

…..….. (DAM) ‘PR’ Nunleys Timber Chopper Pepper

…..…..…..…..…..…..…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Outlaw Billy The Kid
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Outlaw Anna Belle
…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Pock’s Red Dolly

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 01-22-2015 at 04:54 PM

Old Post 07-06-2013 03:38 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 09-25-2013 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 07-09-2013 12:09 AM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Lookin good Kent. You should post a pic of him on the bench .

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

If It ain't Jabo line I don't want it.

Deceased
CH'Pr' Midnight Moon Hillbilly Jim
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 07-11-2013 12:19 AM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

I have had the pleasure to watch this hound progress from nothin at about 10 months old when Kent first started huntin him up till we hunted last friday night. And I still hook up with Kent and Jack whenever I get a chance.

Not only is Jack a good lookin hound but he will also get gone quick and never look back. Jack has a boomin loud mouth that can be heard at least a half mile away in cane breaks, cut over timber and deep hollows. He is a pleasure to have around and a lot of fun to hunt with.

I have been huntin Jabo pups since December of 2011 and have hunted with pups outta different litters and have not yet seen one that wouldn't get gone quick and look good doin it. God willing I will always have a piece of Jabo sitting in my kennel.

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

Deceased
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 07-11-2013 12:44 AM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Haven't worked on the bench with him in probably 6-8 months. lol But here is what he had tonight. I'll get him whipped back into competition shape and put a new one back up.

Home of:

Old Post 07-11-2013 02:42 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of:

Old Post 07-14-2013 11:43 PM
jbailey07
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Kent, had a great hunt with jack and gator the other night. I really like how far he has come since he was a pup. I know i didnt get to hunt much with him, but seeing is believing. I definately like the tree power. Grubbing a track, he can do. I guess all the pain and sleepless nights with him paid off my friend. He is definately worthy of breeding. I mean it when I say he can speak for himself. Only 2, and well on your way to Grand. Keep pushing him. You have fine hound and wish you the best with him.

Old Post 07-19-2013 04:44 AM
jbailey07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbailey07 Click here to Send jbailey07 a Private Message Find more posts by jbailey07 Add jbailey07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the compliments on Jack. It means a lot brother.

Home of:

Old Post 07-21-2013 10:31 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Here is my hack at an ad for Jack

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 03-04-2014 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 07-26-2013 05:09 PM
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Up top for a nice young coon dog.

Kent, good job on your thread of Hillbilly Jack. Being the owner of Jacks sire and of course haveing the privlige of your frindship and watching Jack grow up, and his transition from pup to started dog to coonhound. Give's me the oppitunity to say, job well done on putting the time in on a nice dog, such as Jack. Started early,progressed steadily, and is as a well balanced a young hound as you could ask for from chain to tree. some things that you will no doubt encounter as you move foward with jack as a stud will include what has his littermates done. We'll, he has a full sister that is nt ch. a half brother that is nt ch a half sister sitting with a 1st place win. another half brother with a couple of places in the hunts and only needs a 1st. a half brother in Ms. that has been described as the best male they have ever had in their kennel and should be put in the hunts next spring. and of course i dont want to leave out half brothers, such as John Baileys Navigator. and Mr. Christmas's Rusty. Jacks sire, Hillbilly Jabo. Had 8 live litters i have just described pups out of 5 of those breedings. Your Jack male has all the charirestics of his sire. most of all what it is that i most desire in a hound. Ballance. good luck with him going forward friend. and keep him alive. for i myself have plans to use Jack well into my future breeding plans. Take Care. LWS.

Old Post 07-28-2013 08:39 PM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richie Smith
UKC Forum Member

I like the add Kent!! That Jack is a good lookin sucker!! His tree style in them pics reminds me so much of Ole Jabo.. Good luck to ya..Richie

richiesmith910@yahoo.com

Old Post 07-29-2013 12:02 AM
Richie Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richie Smith Click here to Send Richie Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Richie Smith Find more posts by Richie Smith Add Richie Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of:

Old Post 08-02-2013 11:59 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you need information on Jack from 6 - 25 August 2013 please contact Jonathan Christmas. His user name is Podunk23, he left a comment on this thread above.

I will be at Fort Polk participating in a rotation of JRTC and will be unavailable. Thank you for your time.

Kent

Home of:

Old Post 08-06-2013 02:54 AM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Yall are more than welcome to give me a call.
I've watched Jack come a long way past year and a half, and he has turned to be a fine hound that I hope to breed to in the future.

I will tell yall anything you wanna know about Jack whether good or bad.

Home of

Deceased

Old Post 08-08-2013 06:10 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Just got a chance to say hello to you guys from down here at Fort Polk so I figured I would.

Keep those Redbones in the timber.

Home of:

Old Post 08-14-2013 07:50 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I forgot to put this in the ad. I have no issues showing him in the timber. So, if you would want, we can work something out towards where you live, or at the house.

Thanks for stopping by.

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 09-10-2013 at 12:53 AM

Old Post 08-20-2013 05:23 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack will be at Autumn Oaks if anyone would like to see him, or talk dogs.

Hope to see you guys there.

Home of:

Old Post 08-24-2013 05:18 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Due to a timeline push from the Army I won't be there until later on Saturday......Oh well, I'll be around for a bit on Sunday as well if you would like to see Jack.

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 09-08-2013 at 06:10 AM

Old Post 08-29-2013 05:11 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I'm very thankful, and honored at the interest that has been shown in Jack as a stud. I'm also very excited to see what the future holds for Jack and my family.

Home of:

Old Post 09-06-2013 04:25 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of:

Old Post 09-17-2013 01:15 AM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Jack

He is a nice young hound folks, and after spending the weekend with Mr Stringer it is amazing all the planning that went into the breeding program that produced these fine young JABO hounds.

Home of

Deceased

Old Post 09-22-2013 10:57 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

If anyone is coming through close to Clarksville Tn this kill season and wants to see Jack go, shoot me a line and we'll do it!

As far as that goes, if anyone would like to see Jack on their own turf, shoot me a line and we can get that worked out too. I'd love to take him somewhere new this year.

Home of:

Old Post 10-01-2013 05:07 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Once again, the Army calls me to another location where I will be out of the loop.

From 10 October - 08 November Jack will be with Larry Stringer. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Larry here on the boards and he can answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again for considering Jack as a stud in your breeding program!

Home of:

Old Post 10-08-2013 12:56 AM
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly Jack. hunting in ohio

Old Post 11-27-2013 03:59 PM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote