UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lippers Stylish Rooster
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

ROOSTER VIDEO

HERE YOU GO
Check out the ROOSTER
GUY'S THIS IS A COON DOG.
IF I WAS GOING TO BREED TO A LIPPER DOG THIS WOULD BE IT .
AND WE WILL
BREED TO ONE THAT TREE'S REEL LIVE RACOON.
CLICK ON PIC

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2013 03:18 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deeprvr31
UKC Forum Member

TREE DOG!!!

Man that rascal is a tree dog!!!
I tried calling Eric. Left a message, maybe he'll call me back.
Got a GRNTCH female I would like to breed to him.

GRNTCH PKC CH DEEP RIVER CRYSTAL
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/CrystalRuby014.jpg

Gone But Not Forgotten
GRNTCH SILVER CH DEEP RIVER RUBY
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/6-24-2007-19.jpg

NTCH PKC CH 'PR' DEEP RIVER RUBY II
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/DeepRiverRubyII021.jpg

Grant Jenkins
662-231-0921

Old Post 02-21-2013 03:45 PM
deeprvr31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deeprvr31 Click here to Send deeprvr31 a Private Message Click Here to Email deeprvr31 Find more posts by deeprvr31 Add deeprvr31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Eric will call you. He works a full time job too. Great guy to deal with. Keep us informed if you breed to Rooster.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 02-21-2013 05:42 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

amen

pretty and loud and a tree dog. total package.
we will try and get something bred to him down the line.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 02-21-2013 06:15 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch p
UKC Forum Member

Is rooster a littermate to law?

Old Post 02-21-2013 09:07 PM
mitch p is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch p Click here to Send mitch p a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch p Find more posts by mitch p Add mitch p to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mitch p
Is rooster a littermate to law?

YES AND HERE ARE TWO MORE LITTER MATE FEMALES. OLE LIPPER CAN SURE MAKE EM.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 02-21-2013 at 10:15 PM

Old Post 02-21-2013 10:10 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Love your females! The one on the left looks so much like William Germans Honey Bunny.

Best of luck to you with them!

Proud home to;

ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 02-23-2013 02:34 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

Is Rooster still in South Carolina if so who owns him

Old Post 04-12-2013 11:26 PM
Brett Gragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Gragg Click here to Send Brett Gragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Gragg Find more posts by Brett Gragg Add Brett Gragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodtisdale
UKC Forum Member

pms

brett sent you a pm.

Old Post 04-13-2013 01:33 AM
rodtisdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodtisdale Click here to Send rodtisdale a Private Message Find more posts by rodtisdale Add rodtisdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

I know hes getting ready to hit the hunts.

He may be allready left. he was still here a few weeks ago.

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic

Old Post 04-13-2013 02:50 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

how about a list of names and phone numbers that have hunted with ROOSTER

Old Post 04-14-2013 09:38 PM
Brett Gragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Gragg Click here to Send Brett Gragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Gragg Find more posts by Brett Gragg Add Brett Gragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Brett , sent you a pm

Old Post 04-15-2013 01:06 AM
mahicks31
UKC Forum Member

Just to answer of few of the questions I see on this thread. I have 4 Rooster pups from the oldest litter that is out there. I have owned 3 of them since they were 3 months old. They started treeing their own very young, the two females were consistently treeing their own before 6 months old. The male was kind of put on the shelf because the females started so easy. He is now doing it and has a big loud mouth, sounds alot like the Rooster videobut starts out with several long bawls before he breaks it over to the steady chop. The two females have very good mouths also and are 90-100 bark a minute tree dogs. The female I have hunted in competion has a 1st and 2nd in UKC and has won money in PKC hunting in the Open Events. They are 17 months old now. I just bought the fourth pup this week so I have 4 of the 5 out of the oldest litter of pups Rooster has on the ground. I told you all this just to say if you are thinking about breeding to one of the "Litter of Impact" studs I would say DO IT! I liked mine so well I went and bought their mother bred back to Rooster with the intent of keeping a couple more of them but people kept showing up wanting to buy them and the 4 from the older litter need to be going every night so I didnt want to start anymore pups, therefore I sold them all. I dont own any part of Rooster or Doc Law. Just telling you what some of the oldest pups from this blood are doing.

Gr.Ch. Hi Rollin Hustlin Rage

Gr. Ch. Hi Rollin Hustlin Sugar

Gr. Ch. Hi Rollin Hustlin Honey

Old Post 04-20-2013 08:18 PM
mahicks31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mahicks31 Click here to Send mahicks31 a Private Message Click Here to Email mahicks31 Find more posts by mahicks31 Add mahicks31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe S.
UKC Forum Member

whats rooster got for wins how many morehe need to be grand?

Old Post 04-20-2013 08:42 PM
Joe S. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe S. Click here to Send Joe S. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe S. Visit Joe S.'s homepage! Find more posts by Joe S. Add Joe S. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEAVER HUNTER
Banned

Will you price the Wooster dogs? I'll come get em today. Just price em

Old Post 04-20-2013 11:04 PM
BEAVER HUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEAVER HUNTER Click here to Send BEAVER HUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email BEAVER HUNTER Find more posts by BEAVER HUNTER Add BEAVER HUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEAVER HUNTER
Banned

Man, they all look like the "REAL DEAL"... just price em

Old Post 04-20-2013 11:23 PM
BEAVER HUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEAVER HUNTER Click here to Send BEAVER HUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email BEAVER HUNTER Find more posts by BEAVER HUNTER Add BEAVER HUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Before they started hunting him and Cade was still alive it was $20,000 would say it has went up now.

Old Post 04-21-2013 12:04 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEAVER HUNTER
Banned

I'm lookin' for youth hunter price!!

Old Post 04-21-2013 12:44 AM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Think your looking at the wrong dog maybe you could get a pup out of him.

Old Post 04-21-2013 01:05 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEAVER HUNTER
Banned

Yes sir, think so. $20,000 before they started hunting him? I love the looks of that male dog DAHicks has, except for that curl tail. Good lookin sucker

Old Post 04-21-2013 01:19 AM
MikeR
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Vaden
Before they started hunting him and Cade was still alive it was $20,000 would say it has went up now.

And the sad part is some idiot would probably pay that.

GrNiteCh Ch Oak Branch's Black Bird Star
Wipeout Chesapeake Piper

Old Post 04-21-2013 10:32 AM
MikeR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MikeR Click here to Send MikeR a Private Message Click Here to Email MikeR Find more posts by MikeR Add MikeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

who else has pups out of Rooster and what is his pups doing

Old Post 04-21-2013 09:46 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

We plan to breed our female off of Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen semen) this time next year.

This cross will pull some old blood up close and some newer yet proven blood there too. Should be an awesome cross.

Price for a pup??? I doubt anyone would even consider a outrageous price! I don't blame them.

Good luck with your litter. Rooster is a nice hound!

Proud home to;

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

Old Post 04-22-2013 12:43 AM
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

6 month old Rooster female.

Old Post 04-22-2013 04:47 AM
houndhunter08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndhunter08 Click here to Send houndhunter08 a Private Message Click Here to Email houndhunter08 Find more posts by houndhunter08 Add houndhunter08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pup. .

Old Post 04-22-2013 06:04 AM