UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World Hunt Predictions
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MILKYWAY
UKC Forum Member

na

From what i hear from a lot of local boys it depends on a your guides and how many feeders they take you to i may be misinformed but that is what i hear personally i would like to see a honest dog and handler win without the help of feeders.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2010 07:31 PM
MILKYWAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MILKYWAY Click here to Send MILKYWAY a Private Message Click Here to Email MILKYWAY Find more posts by MILKYWAY Add MILKYWAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE FOUR NO NAME DOGS AND HANDLERS IN THE FINAL FOUR.

1 BLUETICK, 1 LEOPARD, 1 PLOTT, 1 BLACK n TAN. WITH BLUEDOG WINNING IT ALL.

NOTHING AGAINST ANY BREED, I JUST LIKE A GOOD COONDOG.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 08-31-2010 10:03 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hound-hunter101
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by rmcmillan
I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE FOUR NO NAME DOGS AND HANDLERS IN THE FINAL FOUR.

1 BLUETICK, 1 LEOPARD, 1 PLOTT, 1 BLACK n TAN. WITH BLUEDOG WINNING IT ALL.

NOTHING AGAINST ANY BREED, I JUST LIKE A GOOD COONDOG.

No spotted dog in the final cast? You really are dreaming.

Old Post 08-31-2010 10:09 PM
hound-hunter101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hound-hunter101 Click here to Send hound-hunter101 a Private Message Click Here to Email hound-hunter101 Find more posts by hound-hunter101 Add hound-hunter101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hound-hunter101
No spotted dog in the final cast? You really are dreaming.
YEA BUT IT IS NICE TO DREAM, I KNOW THE CHANCES ARE VERY VERY SLIM. BUT LET ME DREAM. IT COULD HAPPEN.

Old Post 08-31-2010 10:11 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hound-hunter101
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by mucket
it will be a big hoax just like walker days,a bunch of jacked up,BS scores,ukc should let me guide the final cast on wild coon!

So I take this score was on wild coon? 09 CONVOY OH SECT HUNT NITECH WIN 1600+ , 0- (HIGH SCORING DOG)

Old Post 08-31-2010 10:48 PM
hound-hunter101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hound-hunter101 Click here to Send hound-hunter101 a Private Message Click Here to Email hound-hunter101 Find more posts by hound-hunter101 Add hound-hunter101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dragonslayerrb3
UKC Forum Member

Well my pick for the final four will be 2 walkers(Banker and Brock's Zero), an english dog ,and a blue dog. With one of the walker dogs winning it. I'm pulling for the local dog Zero. Guess i'm biased though since i have one of his pups lol.

Old Post 08-31-2010 11:23 PM
dragonslayerrb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dragonslayerrb3 Click here to Send dragonslayerrb3 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonslayerrb3 Add dragonslayerrb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

THEY SHOULD MOVE THE FINAL CAST TO THE NEXT WEEKEND. I INVITE THEM TO COME HERE. I WILL GUIDE. ONE TO THREE COON CAN WIN HUNTS HERE. I WILL NOT HUNT FEEDBUCKETS. JUST WOODS AND CORNFIELDS.

FINAL FOUR BEING ALL BLUE WOULD BE GREAT. BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. ONLY BREED THAT WILL EVER HAVE ALL FOUR SPOTS ARE THE WALKERS. THE ODDS ARE ON THERE SIDE.

Last edited by rmcmillan on 09-01-2010 at 06:21 PM

Old Post 08-31-2010 11:44 PM
hound-hunter101
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by rmcmillan
YHRY SHOULD MOVE THE FINAL CAST TO THE NEXT WEEKEND. I INVITE THEM TO COME HERE. I WILL GUIDE. ONE TO THREE COON CAN WIN HUNTS HERE. I WILL NOT HUNT FEEDBUCKETS. JUST WOODS AND CORNFIELDS.

FINAL FOUR BEING ALL BLUE WOULD BE GREAT. BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. ONLY BREED THAT WILL EVER HAVE ALL FOUR SPOTS ARE THE WALKERS. THE ODDS ARE ON THERE SIDE.

It's not only odds that's on there side. How about speed? Hunt train ability? Odds? Sure if that's the way you want to look at it. There's a reason the "odds" are always//will always be with the spotted dogs and it sure ain't because they can't get it done. People want what wins or what they feel has the best chance to win. There's a reason the NeW York Yankees have by far the most wins. Same with the LA Lakers! People follow and want wins plain and simple.

Last edited by hound-hunter101 on 09-01-2010 at 12:00 AM

Old Post 08-31-2010 11:58 PM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hound-hunter101
It's not only odds that's on there side. How about speed? Hunt train ability? Odds? Sure if that's the way you want to look at it. There's a reason the "odds" are always//will always be with the spotted dogs and it sure ain't because they can't get it done. People want what wins or what they feel has the best chance to win. There's a reason the NeW York Yankees have by far the most wins. Same with the LA Lakers! People follow and want wins plain and simple.
YANKEES AND LAKERS BUY THE TOP PLAYERS. THEY DO NOT HAVE A MAJORITY LIKE WALKERS. ODDS ARE JUST STACKED AGAINST ALL OTHER BREEDS. HUNT AND TRAIN ABILITY, I THINK THAT THEY ALL HAVE GOOD AND BAD ONES. TO SAY ONE BREED TRAINS BETTER OR IS FASTER IS A JOKE. REMEMBER AT ONE TIME BLUETICKS AND WALKERS WERE ENGLISH. THEY HAVE THE SAME TRAITS. AND AS FOR ODDS ALWAYS BEING WITH WALKER DOGS, MAYBE YOUR RIGHT IF 9 OUT OF 10 ARE WALKERS ALL THE TIME.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANY BREED. I LIKE TO SEE A WELL BALANCED HOUND THAT DOSE THE WORK ON HIS OWN. I AS WELL AS YOU HAVE TO ADMIT YOU HAVE SEEN ALOT OF HALF A$$ED WALKERS IN THE HUNTS. I HAVE SEEN THEM THAT I WOULD NOT WASTE A .22 SHELL ON.

I HAVE JUST ALWAYS HAD BLUE DOGS. I HAVE HAD SOME GOOD ONES AND NOT SO GOOD ONES. THE BEST MAYBE NOT, BUT THEY SUITED ME AND MY EYES.

GOODLUCK TO ALL IN WHAT EVER THEY HUNT.
THANKS FOR READING
ROB

ALSO OWNED TWO BLACK N TANS ONCE.

Last edited by rmcmillan on 09-01-2010 at 12:19 AM

Old Post 09-01-2010 12:17 AM
Mike Hill
UKC Forum Member

Wouldnt it be nice

If it was a dog know one ever heard of

Old Post 09-01-2010 01:25 AM
Mike Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hill Click here to Send Mike Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Hill Find more posts by Mike Hill Add Mike Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ysudep2
UKC Forum Member

I already know whos going to win it!! If you cant wait a month, just send me 10 bucks(you can pm me for my address) and ill gladly let you know who's going to win the whole thing!

Home of:
GR NITE CH GR CH 'PR' DePalmo's Livin On Alimony
CH 'PR' DePalmo and Stine's Bombshell Bella

Old Post 09-01-2010 01:31 AM
ysudep2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ysudep2 Click here to Send ysudep2 a Private Message Click Here to Email ysudep2 Find more posts by ysudep2 Add ysudep2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smartin0022
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes those scores aren't crap. I hunt alot around ky and never saw much over 500 plus. One night I guided a cast that I was hunting in and we scored 1100 plus no feeders just cornfields, beanfields and good hounds. BTW I didn't win that cast and if the dogs wouldn't have split so much the scores would of been higher. IN and OH have more coon than KY I'm just saying you can be a sceptic but when you see the cards fall the proof is in the pudding.

Old Post 09-01-2010 01:52 AM
smartin0022 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smartin0022 Click here to Send smartin0022 a Private Message Click Here to Email smartin0022 Find more posts by smartin0022 Add smartin0022 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

Coons

That place is loaded with coons and you can bet one thing, they want be any bs scores in the finals. Why would they need too, win with 25 plus and advance. Its like this, beat the dogs in your cast and have plus points and you win the world hunt. They want be any feeder bucket in the finals, they feeder bucket fields of corn, lol. Lots of coon and should be lots of fun.

Old Post 09-01-2010 06:34 AM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bush whacker
UKC Forum Member

my guess would be Buck Creek Doug Jackson, Sod Buster, or Mo Jo.

Old Post 09-01-2010 07:23 AM
bush whacker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bush whacker Click here to Send bush whacker a Private Message Click Here to Email bush whacker Find more posts by bush whacker Add bush whacker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

does anyone know who will be the top blue dogs hunting in the world hunt?

Old Post 09-01-2010 01:45 PM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Re: na

quote:
Originally posted by MILKYWAY
From what i hear from a lot of local boys it depends on a your guides and how many feeders they take you to i may be misinformed but that is what i hear personally i would like to see a honest dog and handler win without the help of feeders.

I think you are misinformed............I moved here to North Central Indiana almost 17 years ago ( from Ky.), and I have never ever been to a woods with feeders, unless you can count a 200 acre corn field a feeder.....LOL....

I am sure their are some, but you sure dont need them here..!!!

------- Treeing Walkers get 'r done FAST---------

.......................Tim

=====================

Old Post 09-01-2010 02:08 PM
Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Knox Find more posts by Knox Add Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis L Wilkison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mucket
it will be a big hoax just like walker days,a bunch of jacked up,BS scores,ukc should let me guide the final cast on wild coon!It's only a hour away!

Please explain this. were you on any of the casts that had high scores? I know the places where the winner of walker days hunted at and none of them have feeder buckets. As a matter of fact i hunted with the guy the last 2 weekends in some of those places. He does his research and know where the coon are moving at. It also helps that he had a COONDOG!!! There was also a special judge assigned to that cast. I know it's hard to believe that a dog can score 2000+ but you better believe it cause they were all "wild coon".

Home of GRNTCH What's Up Fred

Old Post 09-01-2010 03:12 PM
Travis L Wilkison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis L Wilkison Click here to Send Travis L Wilkison a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis L Wilkison Find more posts by Travis L Wilkison Add Travis L Wilkison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thebigcat454545
UKC Forum Member

i can see a hound treeing 10 coon in 2hrs but finding all of them in a 2hr time limit is another problem, atleast it would be for me.

937-407-0128

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein~

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. ~Josh Billings~

Old Post 09-01-2010 03:35 PM
thebigcat454545 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thebigcat454545 Click here to Send thebigcat454545 a Private Message Click Here to Email thebigcat454545 Find more posts by thebigcat454545 Add thebigcat454545 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hound-hunter101
Banned

I have seen some pretty good scores myself. Scores of 1300, 1100, and 1050. All three scores screwey things took place as well. Questionable minuses that weren't taken, slick trees that were plussed or circled, abusing the timeout rule. See everyone of us can justify a huge score but if ANY rule was abused the score was a fake. 4 walker dogs will make this years final 4 not only in the world hunt but Autumn Oaks as well. Maybe english dog in either of the final 4's.

Old Post 09-01-2010 03:50 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

REMEMBER THE GRAND AMERICAN

Old Post 09-01-2010 04:00 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MILKYWAY
UKC Forum Member

knox

That is good knox because my little plott female dont need them feeders she hunts like a good walker heads up and in thick coon up north she would be pretty dominant she is a winder and very fast to get treed and will have the meat and has a great mouth to go with it wish you luck at the world if you go .

Old Post 09-02-2010 12:35 AM
MILKYWAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MILKYWAY Click here to Send MILKYWAY a Private Message Click Here to Email MILKYWAY Find more posts by MILKYWAY Add MILKYWAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hicks
UKC Forum Member

hey milkyway we will see how she does in the club hunt. lol

GRNITECH 'PR' ESSARY'S DUDLEY (KATE X RUDD'S NIGHT TRAIN){RIP}
'PR' COON CRAZY LITTLE KATE(KJ X PR STYLISH COMA'S BIG TICKET) LOTS OF COMA
CH GRNITECH 'PR' MISSOURI'S COON CRAZY KATE [ RIP ]

Old Post 09-02-2010 01:12 AM
david hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hicks Click here to Send david hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email david hicks Find more posts by david hicks Add david hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

I AM TELLING YOU IT WILL BE A BLUE DOG WIN WORLD THIS YEAR. THEY ARE DUE.

Old Post 09-02-2010 03:03 AM
Jerry West
UKC Forum Member

Blueticks

There are several excellent Blueticks that may have a good shot.
1. Bodacious..... Martin, Ballard, and Presley
2. Airplane... Norm Starlings
3. Runnin' Rattler's Blue Drum... Tommy Higgins
4. Pounder... Robert Anderson
5. Tucker's Boomer... Terry Tucker
6. Hatchett... Josh Risinger
7. Utchman's So. Blue Hawk II... Lonnie Utchman
8. Max Destruction...Jesse Nappin and Mike Eaton
9. Gauge... Kevin Weller
10. Jet 9... Mead
11. Cold Blue Hammer... Philip Farrish
12. Domino... Ron Taylor

That is an even dozen that I believe will make it thru the Zones, with good chances to go on to the Final Four.

But there is over 100 more Blueticks that have good chances too. I'm pulling for them all.

Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chief's Pride (Grandson and greatgrandson to Smokey River Chief)
Dual Ch Nolan Creek Thundering Apache
Nite Ch Gr Ch Nolan Creek Blue Sable
Dual Ch Nolan Crk Diamond HTX2

Still Standing Proud!!
Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chug-A-Lug
Gr CH Nolan Creek Pride's Joy
Ch Nolan Creek Lonesome Dove

Nolan Creek Blue Chug-A-Lug Jr HTX
Ch Nolan Creek Blue Kara
Newest: Ch Nolan Creek Hammering Spanky (Hammer XIII X Sady Lady)

Old Post 09-02-2010 03:50 AM
Jerry West is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry West Click here to Send Jerry West a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry West Find more posts by Jerry West Add Jerry West to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

Lepoard Cur

Lepoard cur hound will win it this year.

Old Post 09-02-2010 06:38 AM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote