UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Very Important Information
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Very Important Information

TO ALL MY BLACK AND TAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY,,, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOGS,,, BUT IN A WAY IT DOES. THERE ARE MANY OF YOUS THAT ARE SICK, HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS,OR FAMILY OR FRIENDS WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS,, MARRIAGE PROBLEMS, FINIANCEAL PROBLEMS, JUST ABOUT ANY KIND OF PROBLEM YOU CAN THINK OF WHAT EVER THAT PROBLEM MIGHT BE.. IT IS A PROBLEM FOR THOSE THAT ARE HAVING IT. I JUST WANT TO SAY IT CAN BE SOLVED,,, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FIX IT. HE SAID ,{I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU } . HE IS ALWAYS THERE RIGHT BESIDE YOU. WHERE EVER YA GO,, HE'S THERE. LOOK AT OLE JONAH ,HE WAS IN A WHALES BELLY, GOD WAS THERE . WHEN THE SEA WAS OPENED WIDE FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE TO ESCAPE THE SOLDIERS,,, GOD WAS THERE. GOD IS THERE MY FRIENDS ,, IF YOU DONT HAVE HIM IN YOUR LIFE, ASK HIM TO COME INTO IT.. JESUS DOES MIRICALES TODAY JUST LIKE HE DID 2000 YEARS AGO, PROBLEMS ARE NOT A PROBLEM FOR HIM.... YOU MIGHT ASK ,,,? HOW DOES THIS POST HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DOGS ? JESUS MADE THEM FOR OUR PLEASURE, THESE OLE HOUND DOGS HAVE MADE ME MANY FRIENDS ...... SO HAVE A BLESSED ONE ! FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON AND THINK ABOUT GETIN IN TOUCH WITH {THE PROBLEM SOLVER }

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2017 11:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the reminder Ron. Hope all is well in your retirement.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 08-17-2017 04:44 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

why god

why did god give me all these problems .. havn't I passed enough test for him already. On another note , so you have the hunziker semen , someone told me in a dream last night.

Old Post 08-17-2017 11:19 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PROBLEMS ? SEMEN ?

YA KNOW GOD HAD ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS MANY OF THEM,LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM WHILE HE WALKED THIS EARTH. MORE PROBLEMS THAN YOU AND I WILL EVER HAVE TO FACE. GOD DIDNT GIVE YOU THE PROBLEMS, HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT. HE'S FOR YOU NOT AGAINST YOU. OLE SATAN HIM SELF IS WHO GIVES YOU THOSE PROBLEMS ,JESUS IS THE ONE WHOS THERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH THEM AND JESUS WATCHS TO SEE HOW YA HANDEL THEM, WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CANT FIX THEM BY YOUR SELF AND NEED HIM TO TAKE CARE OF THEM, HE'S THERE AND TAKES CARE OF THEM FOR YA. I STILL HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM LIKE I USE TO,, I PRAY AND TURN THEM OVER TO JESUS AND HE ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF THEM BECAUSE I BELIEVE AND HAVE THE FAITH TO KNOW HE WILL.AND HE ALWAYS DOES.... NOW THE HUNZIKER SEMEN NONE OF IT IS FOR SALE AND IT WILL ONLY BE USED ON SELECT FEMALES WHEN ITS USED.I PLAN TO USE SOME ONE OF THESE DAYS.IVE GOT IT WILLED TO A PERSON IF ANYTHING WOULD EVER HAPPEN TO ME.IT WILL BE GREAT TO HAVE SOME HUNZIKER PUPS IN ABOUT ANOTHER 25 OR 30 YEARS IF THE OLE WORLD AND COONHUNTIN IS STILL GOIN ON... HAVE A BLESSED ONE,, IL PRAY FOR YOUR PROBLEMS IT WILL GET BETTER,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 08-17-2017 03:33 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronnie H
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron!!

Tell it, cause hearing or reading what Jesus has done and will do never gets old.

Old Post 08-17-2017 03:43 PM
Ronnie H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronnie H Click here to Send Ronnie H a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronnie H Find more posts by Ronnie H Add Ronnie H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDog
UKC Forum Member

Amen and Praise his sweet name Jesus.I think God for brothers like you River Bottom.Lets exort and encourage all we can because we never know what others r facing,so with that said I am so glad he saved me and we got the promise of a better home.Thanks agin Ron for the encouragement.They are power in the name of Jesus...

Pr Turners Swamp Bandit
Pr Turners Little Miracle
606-672-7177 or 606-275-9455

Old Post 08-19-2017 02:42 AM
BDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BDog Click here to Send BDog a Private Message Find more posts by BDog Add BDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote