UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Big Bad John
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Big Bad John

BIG JOHN GOT ANOTHER 1ST PLACE WIN MAKING HIM NT CHAMPION ALSO WINNING KING OF HUNT AT THE BLACK AND TAN SECTIONAL AT JAMESTOWN IL WAY TO GO ED HARRELL AND HIS HANDLER LUKAS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2017 02:27 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO ED,LUKAS AND BIG JOHN !!! I KNEW BIG JOHN WAS A SLEEPER ,,ONE OF THOSE HOUNDS FROM OUT BEHIND THE BARN .ONE OF THOSE HOUNDS THAT NO ONE REALLY KNEW ABOUT AND DIDNT CARE TO BRED TO. BIG JOHN IS A HOUND WITH ALL THE TOOLS AND THE GOOD OLE TRAITS LIKE HOUNDS OF THE PAST THAT A LOT OF HOUNDS DONT HAVE TODAY.. { BIG JOHN IS A WINNER } MR ED ,,IM SURE GLAD I BRED TO BIG JOHN,, I THINK I HAVE THE FIRST PUPS OUT OF HIM..NOW WE WILL SEE WHAT HE CAN REPRODUCE,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-16-2017 03:14 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcbenoit
UKC Forum Member

How old is Big John?

(2014 Tx state high scoring black and tan)
(2014&2015 world qualifier)
(2014 TB&TCHA King of hunt)
(2014 King\West memorial \ Blue Tick sectional high scoring dog)
(2014 Zone 7 High Scoring Dog)
(2014&2015 Top 100 UKC world)
(2015 TB&TCHA King Of Hunt/Overall High Scoring Dog)
(2014/2015 TB&TCHA Hound Of Year)
(2015 B&T Days 1st place all black hunt/memorial king of hunt)
(2015 B&T Days Friday Night 1st place GRNITECH)

Old Post 07-16-2017 03:30 PM
rcbenoit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcbenoit Click here to Send rcbenoit a Private Message Click Here to Email rcbenoit Find more posts by rcbenoit Add rcbenoit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

3 maybe 4

Old Post 07-16-2017 06:43 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike McCool
UKC Forum Member

congrats!

Old Post 07-16-2017 10:58 PM
Mike McCool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike McCool Click here to Send Mike McCool a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike McCool Find more posts by Mike McCool Add Mike McCool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS

Old Post 07-19-2017 02:06 AM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

i will try to have ed let me look at his papers so i can post it,,,,i do no he bought the big pup at black and tan days and we tryed to talk him out of it lol

Old Post 07-19-2017 03:45 AM
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

The following is the pedigree of Big John

..PR Kenyon Creek Freddie
...PR Kenyon Creek Indy Black
..PR Kenyon Creek KC
....GrCh PR Dolbears No Mistake Jake
..GRNTCH PR Trip's Nasty Black Hayes
...PR Dolbear's Fancy Black Jill
..PR Mack's Fancy Boss Lady

Harrell's Big John

..NTCH PR Amy's Hammerin Cowboy Bill
...PR Powers Smokey Mtn King
..PR Gray's Hickory Smokin Bossy Lady
....PR Tmber Creek's Savana Jane
..NTCH PR Heese's Big Beau
...PR Stin's Old Town Fame
..PR Heese's High Dollar Black Cinder

Old Post 07-23-2017 09:31 PM
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

no wonder he is a winner goes back to King Bill's dogs top and bottom!

Old Post 07-24-2017 03:36 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

He is a nice go huntin big mouth big locate,,tree dog,,,and he is a big dog,,,,you know what they say if you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch!!!

eddie has another guy gonna breed to him soon,,,,,get in line

Old Post 07-24-2017 10:30 PM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Big John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the next big stud dog. All Coondog.. Big Mouth goes hunting really well. Has a coon or den most of the time. Does not normally Pack. Has a pretty good handle on him. But strives to go hunting a mile or more some of the time. Get some while he is cheap. He is a 400 dollar stud fee dog. 200 hundred right now. All you ever wanted in a dog. If some of the good handlers were handling him he would win the world.

PS: I HAVE HUNTED with HIM ON AMPLE occasions in all types of weather.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-03-2017 04:20 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote