UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World Nite Champion Janice Joplin
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

World Nite Champion Janice Joplin

Is she still living if so how old is she and who owns her Thanks in advance.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2010 03:38 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

???

is she related to Bobby Magee

Old Post 12-12-2010 03:56 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

lol

i dont know lol

Old Post 12-12-2010 03:59 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Yes she still is. Russ Bellar owns her but you may as well say Elvis does or marv schmucker she hasn't ever left his care

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 12-12-2010 04:04 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

thank you

for the info

Old Post 12-12-2010 04:33 PM
BERGBAUER
New UKC Forum Member

janice joplin

how old is she ?are there any females out there out of her?

Old Post 12-12-2010 07:58 PM
BERGBAUER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BERGBAUER Click here to Send BERGBAUER a Private Message Click Here to Email BERGBAUER Find more posts by BERGBAUER Add BERGBAUER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff M.
UKC Forum Member

She should be around 5 she won it when she was 2. I'm sure there are some females somewhere. I was thinking they bred her to pac-man semen and maybe Big D???

Old Post 12-12-2010 08:42 PM
Jeff M. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff M. Click here to Send Jeff M. a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff M. Find more posts by Jeff M. Add Jeff M. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry willford
UKC Forum Member

I dont think she took to the Pac Man semen, Didnt they breed her to Whats Up Doc or Psycho? Seems like there was a litter for sale out of something like that once

Old Post 12-12-2010 09:24 PM
terry willford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry willford Click here to Send terry willford a Private Message Find more posts by terry willford Add terry willford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BERGBAUER
New UKC Forum Member

janice

wonder if russ is going to breed her again?IF SHE WAS BRED TO BIG D DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OF THAT LITTER

Old Post 12-12-2010 10:21 PM
BERGBAUER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BERGBAUER Click here to Send BERGBAUER a Private Message Click Here to Email BERGBAUER Find more posts by BERGBAUER Add BERGBAUER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

Female pup

I have one off of her and my dad has the other two that are off of Big D and Joplin. I believe they are seven months old now, mind has been treeing the first time in the woods and she hasn't been out but maybe seven or eight times. Didn't want to push her because she is special. Loud Loud little tree dog. But, she is ugly.

Old Post 12-12-2010 11:12 PM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BERGBAUER
New UKC Forum Member

would any b for sale

Old Post 12-12-2010 11:50 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

kevin miller in shipshewana has a female off janice and psycho. called miley cyrus. she is is only one off that litter i know of. she is pretty common in my book. but likes to get to herself and is accurate

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 12-13-2010 12:01 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BERGBAUER
New UKC Forum Member

thanks for the info. if anyone else please let me know

Old Post 12-13-2010 12:05 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

BILL FREDERICK FROM OHIO HAD A COUPLE OFF SOD BUSTER AND JANICE BUT DONT KNOW IF MALE OR FEMALE.

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 12-13-2010 12:09 AM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Janice has had 3 litters. The first was off Psycho, the 2nd off SodBuster and the last off Big D. She is bred to Shep but Marv don't think she caught this time.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 12-13-2010 12:39 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Jim,

Did they ever get any pups out of Gabby?

Old Post 12-13-2010 01:04 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

They got one pup out of Gabby and Shep. I believe Mike Yoder has him and is hunting right now.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 12-13-2010 02:40 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

I think there were 4 females out of the JaniceXBuster cross. I have a male from the litter, he is really turning out to be something special. Last week the temps at night here never got above 25, I took him 5 nights and made one drop each night, he showed me 3 coons, one den, and an honest empty tree on the coldest night of the 5. I have only hunted him by himself since he started running and treeing so im sure he is going to be a loner. He is super loud and is quite accurate for his age. Besides being on the small side I really cant complain because he just may be the best looking Bellar bred pup Ive ever seen lol. Heres a pic of him when I brought him home from Marv`s. Keep em comin on Janice`s pups.

Old Post 12-13-2010 03:19 AM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

good lookin pup

does anyone have janis joplins pedigree

Old Post 12-13-2010 01:11 PM
BERGBAUER
New UKC Forum Member

pup

very nice looking pup you got there

Old Post 12-13-2010 09:05 PM
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

Re: good lookin pup

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon

If I remember correctly she is out of some of Deventers stuff up close and goes back to some Bellar stuff way back. 99% of people have never heard of the dogs up close.

Old Post 12-13-2010 10:02 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luvmyhorse
UKC Forum Member

Here ya go Mike

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon

----------------NTCH Flatrock Coma
------------GRNTCH Stylish Coma
----------------NTCH Stylish Dolly
-----NTCH Deventer's Hog Creek Mike
----------------GRNTCH Nocturnal Nailor
------------'PR' Deventer's Hammerin' Hanna
----------------NTCH Murrow's Slam Duncken Sally
WLDNTCH Janis Joplin
----------------'PR' Deventer's Mork
------------'PR' Deventer's Dan
----------------'PR' Gabbard's Dusty
-----NTCH Deventer's Katey
----------------NTCH Murrow's Slam Dunken Sally

Oakridge Treeing Walkers and Newlin Quarter Horses
www.oakridgecoonhounds.com

Old Post 12-13-2010 11:30 PM
Luvmyhorse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luvmyhorse Click here to Send Luvmyhorse a Private Message Click Here to Email Luvmyhorse Visit Luvmyhorse's homepage! Find more posts by Luvmyhorse Add Luvmyhorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

thanks for the info

i appreciate it

Old Post 12-14-2010 03:06 PM
wfo123
UKC Forum Member

I would take a pup out of her, I have a littermate to WC Outsider
that has the same bottom side female named rose who is apparently littermate to Janice Joplin

Old Post 12-14-2010 08:39 PM
wfo123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wfo123 Click here to Send wfo123 a Private Message Click Here to Email wfo123 Find more posts by wfo123 Add wfo123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Luvmyhorse
----------------NTCH Flatrock Coma
------------GRNTCH Stylish Coma
----------------NTCH Stylish Dolly
-----NTCH Deventer's Hog Creek Mike
----------------NTCH Murrow's Slam Duncken Sally
WLDNTCH Janis Joplin
----------------'PR' Deventer's Mork
------------'PR' Deventer's Dan
----------------'PR' Gabbard's Dusty
-----NTCH Deventer's Katey
----------------NTCH Murrow's Slam Dunken Sally

That Deventer did some nice work. even finished with a half brother/sister cross back to produce Janis. Very Nice, he must of thought alot of the Hanna female.

nice work.

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 12-14-2010 09:40 PM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote