UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > 4 AKC female beagles - WILL SHOW IN FIELD $600 for all
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jacob Segars
UKC Forum Member

4 AKC female beagles - WILL SHOW IN FIELD $600 for all

WILL SHOW IN FIELD (Bring Blanks, and we can shoot over them)

I have 4 AKC female beagles for sale (DOB's: 4/10/14 & 6/02/14). Are out of nice rabbit stock (Shorts blood, Cranks Chicken, and many more FC's and NSPFC's). I had the pedigree generated by John Taylor and can send upon request. Are from medium to upper medium stock. They were laid up by previous owner due to surgery and health so were never given a true opportunity to start. They will run good but have not been trash broke or shot over to my knowledge. Two are becoming good jump dogs. Will show in field. Last came in heat in May & early June. I had plans of starting pups out of them but plans have changed as I will be in college next year, and then life will be to busy to do the dogs any justice. Are up to date on heartwormer, and flea/tick. Kennel good together. One is a little Food aggressive just barking. Will have to spend $95 each to permanently register as they are still on litter registration from previous owner, Price is $600 firm for all of them or $150 ea. I know you could make your investment back off one litter of pups, after registration.

Will update as sold.

Will trade for shotguns, decoys, layout blinds, duck dog stuff. As I can hunt my lab but couldn't do the beagles, college, and hunt him so something had to go and sadly it's the beagles as hounds are a big passion of mine. And they are becoming nice dogs themselves.

Located in Lavonia GA.

Thanks and God bless.

Contact 706-599-4856 for pictures of them and pedigrees.

Last edited by Jacob Segars on 10-31-2017 at 03:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2017 03:43 PM
Jacob Segars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Segars Click here to Send Jacob Segars a Private Message Click Here to Email Jacob Segars Find more posts by Jacob Segars Add Jacob Segars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Segars
UKC Forum Member

1 is sold, two are pending sale.
Here's a description of the last dog..

1. DOB:4/10/14. Will jump and run her own rabbit. Does have a slightly colder nose but generally produces the rabbit. Has gears to slow down, and speed up depending on conditions. Uses her mouth right. Handles Okay, packs good but does like the front and can keep it up. Around a 6 on speed once locked on. If I do not sell her I will keep till the end of rabbit season, and price will go up as she will be trash broke and shot over.

3. Tritronics Trashbreaker G3 with hard case, chargers, collar and remote cradles and one collar, (had two but dog lost one) and Dans remote holster . It is capable of running 6 collars which you can purchase on Outdoor Dog Supply for $85 ea. And a range of up to 2 miles. for $200.

The newer version of this system is $300 with one collar and will only reach 1 mile and colllars are $120 used.

Last edited by Jacob Segars on 11-10-2017 at 05:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2017 08:17 PM
Jacob Segars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Segars Click here to Send Jacob Segars a Private Message Click Here to Email Jacob Segars Find more posts by Jacob Segars Add Jacob Segars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote