UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Question for the light guru's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
@jjbackwoods
UKC Forum Member

Question for the light guru's

I have a boss hotspot and am looking to add a walking/ flood light to it. Does anyone know a good supplier or website to get parts for that? Or someone that does that kind of work?

PR J&J Backwoods Spazz
PR J&J Backwoods Paizley

https://www.facebook.com/jjbackwoods
/
With GOD all things are possible.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2019 03:52 AM
@jjbackwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for @jjbackwoods Click here to Send @jjbackwoods a Private Message Click Here to Email @jjbackwoods Visit @jjbackwoods's homepage! Find more posts by @jjbackwoods Add @jjbackwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKY
UKC Forum Member

I would call Bruce down at Conkey’s he will point you in the right direction.

Home of:
A couple old plugs

Old Post 03-22-2019 10:53 AM
MUSKY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKY Click here to Send MUSKY a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKY Find more posts by MUSKY Add MUSKY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Well something isn't quite right. The boss Hotspot comes with a walk light and a colored LED and a Laser. So if you don't have those things you don't have a Hotspot. I would be glad to try and help you figure it out. You can take some pictures and text me at 386.972.9446 or you can Call Kevin at 606-305-1905 and maybe he can figure out what you have and the best way to get you what you want.

Old Post 03-22-2019 12:16 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
@jjbackwoods
UKC Forum Member

You are right it does come with the clear walking light and a colored led, but it also comes with two colored led, green and red. At first I didn't mind it but the green, it just doesn't put out enough light to walk with for my eyes. I will give you a call around lunch time.

PR J&J Backwoods Spazz
PR J&J Backwoods Paizley

https://www.facebook.com/jjbackwoods
/
With GOD all things are possible.

Old Post 03-22-2019 12:23 PM
@jjbackwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for @jjbackwoods Click here to Send @jjbackwoods a Private Message Click Here to Email @jjbackwoods Visit @jjbackwoods's homepage! Find more posts by @jjbackwoods Add @jjbackwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I think I understand now. You have one with RED and GREEN and you want to change out the Green for a white.

Call Kevin at 606-305-1905 and he can take care of you. Thanks

Old Post 03-22-2019 01:16 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

You guys are the best, just another example of customer service at the highest level. Dave

Old Post 03-22-2019 07:56 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jgarrett
UKC Forum Member

Kevin is awesome. Customer service 2nd to none.

Old Post 03-26-2019 10:51 PM
Jgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jgarrett Click here to Send Jgarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Jgarrett Find more posts by Jgarrett Add Jgarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote