UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > AT STUD GRNTCH GRCH THOMPSON'S FIRST AND LAST (TIME)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

FINALLY GOT ME A REAL SPECIAL MALE PUP OFF TIME AND NAMED HIM ROLEX !! SMART AND WHEN I TURN HIM LOSE AT THE FARM ,HE'S GONE AND ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2015 02:31 AM
Andy Mathis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Mathis Click here to Send Andy Mathis a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Mathis Find more posts by Andy Mathis Add Andy Mathis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Bedgood
UKC Forum Member

That's one good looking pup.

Old Post 09-30-2015 12:44 AM
Andy Bedgood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Bedgood Click here to Send Andy Bedgood a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Bedgood Find more posts by Andy Bedgood Add Andy Bedgood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

Rolex

Andy,
Thanks for the compliment. I really like Rolex and usually don't like puppies. Best thing is He is so smart...Sure hope we get together this winter for a hunt. I hope to get a female in the near future off Time and one day in the future cross to the Handsome Mo dog I bought. I am not a breeder but I think the blood of TIME crossed with the blood of MO should be special.
Maybe I can find you a female pup because you like young dogs.
I can't wait to hunt with your blue dog,it must be special.

Andy Mathis
803-507-0949

Old Post 10-02-2015 01:19 AM
Andy Mathis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Mathis Click here to Send Andy Mathis a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Mathis Find more posts by Andy Mathis Add Andy Mathis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

ROLEX is only 4 months old but the nicest pup I ever owned. I sure hope when you look at Time's pedigree,You will consider breeding your female to him. I will continue to breed for a choice pup until I have to many pups.

If you want to go hunting,give me a call.

Andy Mathis
803-507-0949

Bubba Goodwin
706-755-0299

Old Post 11-11-2015 03:30 PM
wjoey
Banned

His mother looks a lot like her grandmother wendy bar none the best there ever was!!!!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 11-21-2015 04:16 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Joe and Steven,

Thanks for the pictures and comments.

Time has not missed since the season came in !!!!
We shoot him very few coon. I believe if I shot him every coon,I could put a hurting on the population.

Old Post 12-09-2015 09:24 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

Holiday Season

Steven,

Hope you are having an enjoyable holiday season
and sometime in 2016,I hope we get to Ohio
or you get to South Carolina.We not hunting a lot
however,when we do,we are treeing a lot of coons !!
TIME just not missing any !

TIME has always been the best described dog I ever bought
off the phone. Thanks, Andy

Old Post 12-26-2015 11:16 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

TIMES

ANDY, WILL YOU AND TIMES BE AT THE SETWA DAYS THIS YEAR IN UNION, SC.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-27-2015 10:38 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

SETWA

Not sure about going or not . I didn't know it had moved to Union.
I will let you know. You are more than welcome to come go hunting anytime.

Old Post 12-28-2015 02:19 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME

TIME will be collected and stored for AI if you interested
in breeding.Should have it done during Feb.

You are welcome to come go hunting !

Any questions,please call.

Andy
803-507-0949

Old Post 01-24-2016 08:32 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Times

Guys don't over look Times, I have hunted with him when Steve Thompson had him and he is the real deal. I'm just waiting for the right female to be bred to him that I like ! I'm sure Andy will put him in the woods for you ! Andy please let me know every time you bred a female buddy.

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Last edited by david.e.penley on 02-09-2016 at 04:24 AM

Old Post 02-09-2016 04:19 AM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME

David,

Thank you for the compliments. TIME has been a real
pleasure to own and hunt. I know We've done TIME
a disservice in not pushing him in the hunts however
at this time in my life,it's just not been a priority.
You are welcome for a hunt anytime and We'll tree a
few coon.

I intend to bring TIME to Block Sport Hounds to be collected
the first of March.

Anyone wanting to hunt or breed,give me a call.

Andy
803-507-0949

Old Post 02-11-2016 03:44 AM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

ROLEX which is pup off TIME !!!

I may sell Rolex if interested,call---803-507-0949

just no time to fool with a pup ---8 months March 3
I can text a picture if you need one

You are also welcome to come hunt with TIME !!

WE INTEND ON HUNTING TIME IN UKC AND PKC WORLD HUNTS THIS YEAR. WE HAVE PLEASURE HUNTED TIME FOR 3 AND HALF YEARS AND FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO HAUL HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER !

Old Post 02-29-2016 07:43 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

ROLEX

ROLEX WENT TO CHRIS ROBERSON IN WAYNESBORO GA
---------GOOD LUCK --------

Old Post 03-04-2016 05:38 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dual Grand TIME

quote:
Originally posted by Thompson
Andy and Bubba,Very good ideal.I fill that TIME needs to be looked at and not over LOOKED.I personally can say if you want to see COONS in ANY WEATHER he will SHOW YOU.TIME is ONE of the NICEST hounds in the COUNTRY.Like they say go for a HUNT and SEE.GOOD LUCK.Andy,Bubba and TIME
[/URL]

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Old Post 04-10-2016 10:47 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Thank you Steven and David for your support.
We have really enjoyed TIME, He is smart,accurate,handles and is just a balanced COON DOG !

Come go hunting !

Old Post 04-15-2016 07:31 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

TIME QUALIFIED FOR THE 2016 UKC WORLD HUNT IN BOWMAN GA SATURDAY NIGHT. TIME WILL BE 7 IN JUNE AND IF YOU INTERESTED IN BREEDING,CALL AND WE'LL GO HUNTING !

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 05-02-2016 02:14 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to you and Bubba

Old Post 05-03-2016 02:39 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Mike, Thanks

Steven,
I agree 100%.When we got TIME,Our intentions were to haul him however there were so many obstacles kept coming up and now,we have the time to haul him. I wish you would think about keeping him the month of August to get him ready. It's so hot down here. If not,
our game plan is to hunt after midnight. Thank you for all the support and We always tell people,you described TIME as good or better than any hound I ever bought off the chain. I would buy him every day of the year all over again. No,we didn't haul him as we should have however,we have enjoyed him immensely. Just an OUTSTANDING
COON DOG THAT IS A TOTAL PLEASURE TO HUNT !

A litter was born in Mississippi this week off a Bone female and I think it was one you referred to us.

Andy Mathis
803-507-0949

Old Post 05-03-2016 03:42 PM
Sonny Pruitt
New UKC Forum Member

Bowman

Folks I had the pleasure of meeting Andy at Bowman RQE, what a first class guy. I enjoyed talking to him as did my son. Congrats on qualifying Time

Old Post 05-05-2016 05:44 PM
Sonny Pruitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Pruitt Click here to Send Sonny Pruitt a Private Message Find more posts by Sonny Pruitt Add Sonny Pruitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Sonny,

Thank you for the message. You should be very proud of your son.
He taught me more about my garmin in an hour than i ever knew
before. These young people are so much better with technology
than us older generation. He sure enjoys going to his grandparents on the weekends. Call me when you have time for I have a question ?

Andy Mathis
803-507-0949

Old Post 05-05-2016 06:41 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

TIME IS PERFORMANCE NOMINATED !
ALSO JUST HAD A BEAUTIFUL LITTER BORN OVER IN MISSISSIPPI. WE ARE STILL HUNTING A FEW NIGHTS A WEEK
SO IF YOU WANT TO GO HUNTING,GIVE US A CALL.
WE JUST BOUGHT A REAL NICE FEMALE DIRECTLY OFF BONE AND SACKETT JR BREEDING ON BOTTOM. I WILL DEFINITELY FINISH HER OUT NEXT WINTER. SHE IS A COON DOG AND WILL BE A WINNER !! WORLD CLASS TREE DOG WITH A LOCATE,YOU CAN CALL BEFORE IT'S FINISHED !! SHE WILL BE BRED TO TIME IF SHE COMES IN REAL SOON,HOWEVER,IF I CAN'T HAVE PUPPIES WEANED BY HUNTING SEASON,SEPT,15,WE WILL WAIT AND BREED HER NEXT YEAR. WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY HUNTING TIME WITH HER !

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 05-24-2016 07:46 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Time

Congrats Andy on your purchase of that good Bone female. She should cross well on Time buddy ! 😉

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Old Post 05-25-2016 05:37 AM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

GREAT PICTURE OF "TIME" TREEING ! WE ARE HUNTING ON THE WEEKENDS IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO HUNTING WITH "TIME". THE BONE COLLECTOR FEMALE WE WERE SO EXCITED ABOUT HUNG HERSELF ON A HUNT SO WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FEMALE ? SHE HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE,JUST A FREAK ACCIDENT !
HOPE EVERYONE HAVING A GOOD SUMMER AND IT WON'T BE LONG TILL WE ARE HEADED TO THE UKC ZONES IN BOWMAN,GA !

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 06-22-2016 03:51 PM
mudcreekwalkers
UKC Forum Member

Time

Anyone hunting pups out of Time? I am!

James Wellington 910-774-6137

Old Post 08-11-2020 07:13 PM
mudcreekwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudcreekwalkers Click here to Send mudcreekwalkers a Private Message Find more posts by mudcreekwalkers Add mudcreekwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote