UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 117 118 [119] 120 121 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:46-47

And Mary said:

“My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2023 02:47 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:68-70

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago).

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-18-2023 02:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:76-78

And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-19-2023 06:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:6-7

While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-21-2023 04:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace!!!

My SAVIOR........AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-25-2023 06:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:28-32

Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:
“Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-26-2023 06:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:15-16

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-10-2024 06:40 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:20-21

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-14-2024 05:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 8:31-32

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,
“If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-15-2024 03:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 5:16

So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-16-2024 06:56 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-18-2024 03:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 7:12

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-19-2024 02:55 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:2-3

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-20-2024 02:40 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 7:7-8

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

Thank you, JESUS!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-22-2024 03:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you....

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-23-2024 08:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 4:10

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-26-2024 05:09 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 4:24

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-28-2024 08:04 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Mark 9:35

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said,

“Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-29-2024 03:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 4:2

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Love never fails!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-31-2024 02:14 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 18:1-2

I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Forever!! AMEN!!!!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-05-2024 12:00 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 33:4-5

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-05-2024 11:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 21:21

Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-06-2024 10:38 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 97:10

Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-07-2024 03:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 5:43-45

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-08-2024 03:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:6-7

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love one another as CHRIST loved US!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-12-2024 11:15 PM