UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Marion county coon club
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Reddog
I'll e-mail you all the pics on Monday but figgured I'd post a couple here for ya. Had a good time up there tonight!

this first picture is my daughter with our male Hunter and Ray with his two male's Buddy and Jackson. Hunter and Buddy are littermates and Jackson is their sire. (Jackson is out of Trackman) Hard to tell which ones are the one year olds! (they are the two on the left!) LOL (ignore the date on the pics...forgot to change it after putting in new batteries!)

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2010 09:14 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Hey thats great

Yea I will post them on here . I think people had a reall good time . I belive we got a couple new members also. Going to try to have a TRACKMAN invational hunt here also . We will pay our guides , good food the club will make money have some more new members , We should do reall goood

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 05-16-2010 11:39 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

MEMBERSHIP

OUR CLUB HAS A CLUB FUND RAISER WHICH ENVOLVES A LOT OF PEOPLE,AUCTION,POTLUCK MEAL,MUSIC,KIDS BENCHSHOW-EVERY KID GETS A PRIZE,TREEING CONTEST AND COONHUNT THAT NIGHT WE CALL IT( COON DAYS) IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR.ALSO HAS FUND RAISERS FOR THE NEEDY,WE PUT ON A HORSE SHOW FOR ONE OR TWO CANSER PERSONS.AND DONATE MONEY FOR OTHER NEEDY PEOPLE. THE DONATIONS REALLY PAYBACK WITH OTHER GIVING BACK SO THE CLUB REALLY DON'T MISS IT AND PEOPLE WILL JOIN THE CLUB.OUR MEMBERSHIP IS $10.WE HAVE HUNTS FOR EVERYONE ENVOLVED UKC,ACHA,PKC. AND BREED SECTIONAL ALSO.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CLUB!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-17-2010 12:25 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stoneridge
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Thanks Ray, for postjng pics, I need to join the club,and I think you should consider PKC hunts you will pick up new members and the club will make some money for future projects,you are in a great location and think you will have good turnouts as there are several guys that hunt Pkc within an hour or so, weeknite hunts are only hour hunts,if interested and I can help let me know.

Old Post 05-17-2010 12:59 AM
Stoneridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stoneridge Click here to Send Stoneridge a Private Message Find more posts by Stoneridge Add Stoneridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Re: MEMBERSHIP

quote:
Originally posted by steve pickett
OUR CLUB HAS A CLUB FUND RAISER WHICH ENVOLVES A LOT OF PEOPLE,AUCTION,POTLUCK MEAL,MUSIC,KIDS BENCHSHOW-EVERY KID GETS A PRIZE,TREEING CONTEST AND COONHUNT THAT NIGHT WE CALL IT( COON DAYS) IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR.ALSO HAS FUND RAISERS FOR THE NEEDY,WE PUT ON A HORSE SHOW FOR ONE OR TWO CANSER PERSONS.AND DONATE MONEY FOR OTHER NEEDY PEOPLE. THE DONATIONS REALLY PAYBACK WITH OTHER GIVING BACK SO THE CLUB REALLY DON'T MISS IT AND PEOPLE WILL JOIN THE CLUB.OUR MEMBERSHIP IS $10.WE HAVE HUNTS FOR EVERYONE ENVOLVED UKC,ACHA,PKC. AND BREED SECTIONAL ALSO.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CLUB!!!!!!!

HUNTS AND MONEY,FROM OUR EXPERIENCE MORE MONEY IS MADE FOR THE CLUB HAVING UKC HUNTS THAN ANY OTHER CHARTER.BUT YOU REALLY NEED SOME OF ALL TO KEEP PEOPLE COMING.

Old Post 05-17-2010 02:33 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

thank you we see what they think

Old Post 05-17-2010 06:04 PM
MamaKiti2
UKC Forum Member

Re: class winner Pr comanche moons stormy dawn Henry & virgina Senor /h Shannon senor

quote:
Originally posted by reddogg
sorry about pic not the best timming

Hey Ray - take another look at the picture...the dog is Hunter (my male! ) LMAO

http://photobucket.com/SenorCoonDogs

http://www.freewebs.com/midmissouri...nters/index.htm

Old Post 05-17-2010 06:20 PM
MamaKiti2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MamaKiti2 Click here to Send MamaKiti2 a Private Message Click Here to Email MamaKiti2 Find more posts by MamaKiti2 Add MamaKiti2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Sorry dont know what I was thinking.Is it raining your way ?

Old Post 05-17-2010 07:06 PM
B-Dog Mark
UKC Forum Member

club attandance

we have the same problem. I am a bluetick man from around the kc area. WAS at you last hunt and had a blast. drew some nice dogs and the young man that giuded did a mighty fine job. Played cards with some fine folks also glad I had a good partner. If I lived around the area I would try and help out any way I could. For now I would be glad to join your club. If someone could let me know how much for dues and who to send to.

Old Post 05-18-2010 07:26 AM
B-Dog Mark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B-Dog Mark Click here to Send B-Dog Mark a Private Message Click Here to Email B-Dog Mark Find more posts by B-Dog Mark Add B-Dog Mark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RYAN HOUGHTON
UKC Forum Member

where is fridays nt ch winner?

Old Post 05-18-2010 04:54 PM
RYAN HOUGHTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN HOUGHTON Click here to Send RYAN HOUGHTON a Private Message Click Here to Email RYAN HOUGHTON Find more posts by RYAN HOUGHTON Add RYAN HOUGHTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Ryan H

This is your nc winner on Fri. night

I belive he is from Bowling Green mo dogs name "Dove"

Old Post 05-18-2010 11:42 PM
Stoneridge
UKC Forum Member

membership

Ray when are your meetings and do you have club hunts same nite

Old Post 05-19-2010 02:50 AM
Stoneridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stoneridge Click here to Send Stoneridge a Private Message Find more posts by Stoneridge Add Stoneridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for asking :)

They are the first friday of the month @ 7:00 pm . Come on down we try to hunt after somtimes we just shoot the breeze. lololo

Old Post 05-19-2010 01:27 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Join State Coonhunters Assoc

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon
at annual meet a lot of people said there was not state sposored hunts up this way. Host Gov. Cup/ Youth Hunt. RQE's and world like we used to. Listen to new ideas not the same ole ones. good club with good people. Sponsor horseshoe Tourney at Mark Twain Days. Nothing like that there. Make more family oriented make something for wives to come such as card tournaments etc other than kitchen duties or a ladies hunt Nancy would do these she said. Guys run kitchen while women hunt.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 05-19-2010 03:58 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

YOU

YOU bring it to the club ,You helpout with it ,You ask for it .I will help anyway I can .

Old Post 05-20-2010 03:34 AM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

i have several times before

but as usual it falls on deaf ears or one person says no and everyone jumps on his side.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 05-20-2010 04:53 AM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

I am sorry

for this .There are some new members that watch this site maybe you can pleade your case to them . I do know though they want members to be there to help. I will do what I can but dont know how long I am going to be there .

Old Post 05-20-2010 01:38 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

t

t

Old Post 05-31-2010 02:14 AM