UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Kansas Dancer
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Kansas Dancer

What are some common traits of the Kansas Dancer bred dogs?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2007 03:12 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

normally look old at a young age-- they are normally bigger dogs- have big mouths

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 02-06-2007 04:43 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Hear is a pic of male of Minklers Kansas Dancer (Hurlers Neosho River Dancer). I have owned a # of dogs off of him some good an open some tight. All accurate & stay put tree dogs.Glenn Hurler from Pa. & Jack Harding from Oh. Could tell you more.

Old Post 02-06-2007 07:45 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Get by theirselves and have a coon. One of the most underrated Stud Dogs ever.

Old Post 02-06-2007 11:15 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Wide hunting and accurate with good mouths. More are tight on the ground than not.

We have alot of his blood here in Ohio and we like it.

Old Post 02-06-2007 11:33 PM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheepster
Banned

I've only been hunting with one dog out of that bloodline. He hunted hard. Had a super good mouth. Drove the track fast. Had a huge locate. Chopped 150 barks a minute. Stayed all night long if he had too, ................

under every empty tree in the woods.

Old Post 02-06-2007 11:39 PM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

I guess there is a bad apple in all bloodlines, "Ya think Sheep

["url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=354295&c=560&z=1"][/url]

Old Post 02-07-2007 12:51 AM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmie legrand
UKC Forum Member

ive hunted with 3 dancer hounds all done a good job when i seen them

REBEL TANK
my girls rebels blck raven rebels honeydo and rebels ruby
the freak dozer

Old Post 02-07-2007 01:05 AM
jimmie legrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmie legrand Click here to Send jimmie legrand a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmie legrand Find more posts by jimmie legrand Add jimmie legrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Sterrett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chiggers
Get by theirselves and have a coon. One of the most underrated Stud Dogs ever.

I agree 100 percent.

Old Post 02-07-2007 01:50 AM
Chris Sterrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Sterrett Click here to Send Chris Sterrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Sterrett Find more posts by Chris Sterrett Add Chris Sterrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cliff mullenax
I guess there is a bad apple in all bloodlines, "Ya think Sheep

["url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=354295&c=560&z=1"][/url]

Man what a stallion...

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 02-07-2007 03:28 AM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OakRidge
UKC Forum Member

KANSAS DANCER

I HUNT GLEN HURLERS DOGS FOR HIM . I WILL PUT THIS LINE OF AGAINSTANY HOUND OUT THERE,ANY TIME;ANY WHERE.THESE DOGS WILL TREE COON OTHER DOGS CANT EVEN SMELL..THESE R REAL COON DOGS.

Old Post 02-07-2007 04:18 AM
OakRidge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OakRidge Click here to Send OakRidge a Private Message Click Here to Email OakRidge Find more posts by OakRidge Add OakRidge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OakRidge
UKC Forum Member

DANCER

FORST,WE HAVE A LITTER OF WITH DANCER ON TOP AN BOTTOM.SHARP LOOKIN PUPS.GLENS #1 814 334 5531.

Old Post 02-07-2007 04:22 AM
OakRidge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OakRidge Click here to Send OakRidge a Private Message Click Here to Email OakRidge Find more posts by OakRidge Add OakRidge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Razoo97
UKC Forum Member

I'm an English guy, but if ever I was to hunt walkers, it would be the Kansas Dancer line of hounds!!

Old Post 02-07-2007 04:34 AM
Razoo97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razoo97 Click here to Send Razoo97 a Private Message Click Here to Email Razoo97 Find more posts by Razoo97 Add Razoo97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Copenhagen
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sheepster
I've only been hunting with one dog out of that bloodline. He hunted hard. Had a super good mouth. Drove the track fast. Had a huge locate. Chopped 150 barks a minute. Stayed all night long if he had too, ................

under every empty tree in the woods.

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE BELIEVES YOUR CRAP ANYMORE? THIS IS THE SAME STORY YOU TELL ABOUT EVERY WALKER ANYONE HAS BROUGHT UP. YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH WHEN PRINCESS ISNT WORTH THE .22LR BULLET IT WOULD TAKE TO CULL HER.

NITE CH PKC CH SKUNA RIVER ELVIS "THE BOB-TAIL DOG"

Last edited by Copenhagen on 02-07-2007 at 02:20 PM

Old Post 02-07-2007 04:37 AM
Copenhagen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Copenhagen Click here to Send Copenhagen a Private Message Find more posts by Copenhagen Add Copenhagen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Re: DANCER

quote:
Originally posted by OakRidge
FORST,WE HAVE A LITTER OF WITH DANCER ON TOP AN BOTTOM.SHARP LOOKIN PUPS.GLENS #1 814 334 5531.

How old are they?

Old Post 02-07-2007 02:19 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM

Copenhagen, Sheep has made it clear as bell for most of the time he has existed on this forum that he hates coondogs of any breed and has an even greater dislike for coonhunters. The guy would rather choke to death than ever say a good word about any coondog or coonhunter which is why he should have been banished for life from this forum a long time ago. In fact, he has been barred by the moderators of this site at least three different times and has always come back with a different name. He is purty much a virus.

Old Post 02-07-2007 02:54 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winnebagowalker
New UKC Forum Member

my buddy has a little 40# female out of dancer line and what a mouth. blows most 80# males out of the woods, she can drive a track like it was just left a minute ago, and one of the best manered dogs i have ever seen.

Old Post 02-07-2007 03:11 PM
winnebagowalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winnebagowalker Click here to Send winnebagowalker a Private Message Click Here to Email winnebagowalker Find more posts by winnebagowalker Add winnebagowalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Lattimer
Wide hunting and accurate with good mouths. More are tight on the ground than not.

We have alot of his blood here in Ohio and we like it.

Sounds like my kind of dog. What exactly do you mean by tight?? They don't open much or are they stone silent?

Old Post 02-07-2007 03:27 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Re: DANCER

quote:
Originally posted by OakRidge

Thanks. I'm not looking for a pup right now. I'm just trying to learn more about different lines.

I figure if Dancer's sire, Neosho River Jet is a Hall of Famer, and a dog out of Dancer, Kansas Rock is a Hall of Famer, there must be something to this line.

Old Post 02-07-2007 03:29 PM
Kokomo Creek
UKC Forum Member

My pup has some HURLERS NEOSHO RIVER DANCER in her.

******GRNITECH PR BALL’S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
GRNITECH PR CROW & GRANTS CUTTER
******GRCH GRNITECH PR NIGHT HEAT ABBY

SIRE: GRNITECH PR DOHONEY’S DIZZY

******CH GRNITECH PR ROCK RIVER SACKET JR
GRNITECH GRCH PR STYLISH STACEE
******GRNITECH PR SCHMERSALS STYLISH LACEY

PR FAULL’S DAIZZY (Born 05-10-06)

******NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT ZEB
NITECH PR MC QUEEN & FERGYS WIPOUT ZACK
******NITECH PR MC QUEEN & FERGY’S POLLY

DAM: PR WIPEOUT POLLY

******NITECH PR HURLERS NEOSHO RIVER DANCER
PR MC QUEENS DOLLY
******PR ROCK RIVER SPICE

Kokomo Creek Kennel

Old Post 02-07-2007 04:10 PM
Kokomo Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kokomo Creek Click here to Send Kokomo Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Kokomo Creek Find more posts by Kokomo Creek Add Kokomo Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: DANCER

quote:
Originally posted by V. Cannon
rock wasn't out of dancer

My bad. What was Rock out of then? Is he even related??

Like I said, I'm just trying to learn about this line.

EDIT: OK, now I see Minkler's Kansas Rock was out of Spring Creek Rock.

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 02-07-2007 at 05:37 PM

Old Post 02-07-2007 05:17 PM
Dhyer
UKC Forum Member

I had a female out of minklers Kansas Storm, and she was a real nice hound. I have heard that they start a little slower than some pups, but I sure like th eone I had. I have a 12 mo old pup out of her that is doing it right by herself.

Old Post 02-07-2007 05:36 PM
Dhyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dhyer Click here to Send Dhyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Dhyer Find more posts by Dhyer Add Dhyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TJ RAYFIELD
UKC Forum Member

I have a GRCH Nitech PKC Ch female that goes back to Dancer on bottomn side, shes about all you can ask for good looks, good mouth,accurate she trees 90% of her coons,and miss treeeeedog.

Old Post 02-07-2007 07:08 PM
TJ RAYFIELD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TJ RAYFIELD Click here to Send TJ RAYFIELD a Private Message Click Here to Email TJ RAYFIELD Find more posts by TJ RAYFIELD Add TJ RAYFIELD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

if you see Dancer in a dogs bloodlines you can bet it is a good looking rascal.

Old Post 02-07-2007 07:23 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of my female out of Hurlers Neosho River Dancer & Lookin Up Jeb female (Neosho River Jesse)

Jack Harding had a male called Mercedes Boy off Kansas Dancer.
Mercedes is the Sire to Swift Water Cheetah that Leon Childers owned "again coondogs"

The ones I had & do have are not silent. By tight I mean they would open every 2 / 4 hunderd yards or so not every 50 feet. Jesse is good an open & a hard stay put (regardless of what happens) Tree dog. Very Accurate & I also will be willing to show anyone.

Last edited by cliff mullenax on 02-07-2007 at 08:55 PM

Old Post 02-07-2007 07:41 PM