UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pup trainer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walkerbiggame
UKC Forum Member

Pup trainer

I’m looking for an older black & tan female to hunt. I’m looking for something that can tree a coon by their self, broke don’t run no trash & that’s not a slick treeing idiot. Looking for something close to the WV/Va line in the eastern panhandle of WV.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2022 08:02 PM
walkerbiggame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerbiggame Click here to Send walkerbiggame a Private Message Find more posts by walkerbiggame Add walkerbiggame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Dog
UKC Forum Member

Pup trainer

I got one she’s not a papered dog but she is good with pups won’t leave them she has a pretty good mouth she’s bawl on track but not a blabbering idiot steady chop mouth tree dog handles like a dream don’t need a lead just tell her to come on quiet around the house clean easy keeper tone broke 6 1/2 years old asking 800 obo if you would be interested in something like her

Old Post 09-30-2022 07:58 PM
J Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Dog Click here to Send J Dog a Private Message Find more posts by J Dog Add J Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerbiggame
UKC Forum Member

Where you located?

Old Post 10-02-2022 11:24 PM
walkerbiggame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerbiggame Click here to Send walkerbiggame a Private Message Find more posts by walkerbiggame Add walkerbiggame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Dog
UKC Forum Member

Pup trainer

I’m in Marion NC text me if you want 828-460-8092

Old Post 10-02-2022 11:41 PM
J Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Dog Click here to Send J Dog a Private Message Find more posts by J Dog Add J Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dog5
UKC Forum Member

female

I have a very nice 7yr. old female! (1 812 623 3864) Denny

Old Post 10-05-2022 12:09 AM
dog5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dog5 Click here to Send dog5 a Private Message Find more posts by dog5 Add dog5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerbiggame
UKC Forum Member

Re: female

quote:
Originally posted by dog5
I have a very nice 7yr. old female! (1 812 623 3864) Denny

Where you located?

Old Post 10-08-2022 01:35 AM
dog5
UKC Forum Member

DOG IS GONE SORRY!

Old Post 10-09-2022 08:36 PM
dog5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dog5 Click here to Send dog5 a Private Message Find more posts by dog5 Add dog5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote