UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Who reproducing winners???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tyler66
UKC Forum Member

Who reproducing winners???

I'm looking for my next project who is reproducing winners???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2021 02:27 AM
Tyler66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler66 Click here to Send Tyler66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler66 Find more posts by Tyler66 Add Tyler66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Rand Lester's slow talking bo dog is throwing super nice young dogs and hes
Currently number 1ukc reproducing male

Old Post 01-28-2021 02:41 AM
tjhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjhagerman Click here to Send tjhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tjhagerman Find more posts by tjhagerman Add tjhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Wild Bill

Grand Nite Ch. P.K.C. Ch Oak Run Shine

Grand Nite Ch P.K.C. Platinum Ch Wild Bill

Bills Wild Bear

Duel Stack Mack

NT. CH The Wild Bill Show

Minklers Kansas Thunder semen

Old Post 01-29-2021 05:58 PM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Slow Talking Bo!

Bo is still young and is the current number one reproducer! Great minds and great mouths is what I think stands out.

Old Post 01-30-2021 03:17 AM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dick BRothers
UKC Forum Member

Big Mike , SEMEN ONLY

Old Post 01-30-2021 07:14 PM
Dick BRothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dick BRothers Click here to Send Dick BRothers a Private Message Find more posts by Dick BRothers Add Dick BRothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

Everyone that knows me knows I've fooled with dogs for many years and owned several great good decent and useless hounds I've never owned a pup off bo but have talked to many that has young dogs that cant be bought and talked to several that has hunted with bo and has nothing but good things to say about him and his offspring I even tried to purchase bo and couldn't get it done I dont know randy personally only talked on the phone but hope to get to know him better and I will own a young dog off bo in the future

Ch pr little River daisy RIP

Old Post 01-31-2021 12:53 AM
dannyroberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dannyroberts Click here to Send dannyroberts a Private Message Click Here to Email dannyroberts Find more posts by dannyroberts Add dannyroberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baker101
UKC Forum Member

More dogs around now than ever in the world and can only get a handful to comment looks like slow talking bo is the one everyone is bragging on now I've heard all good about him and his offspring

Old Post 02-08-2021 12:05 AM
baker101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baker101 Click here to Send baker101 a Private Message Click Here to Email baker101 Find more posts by baker101 Add baker101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

2x World Champion Rack em Willie

I recommend willie, he's pups are winning in Ukc and PKC .
Start quick, big mouths and not scared of the dark. Most of his pups a bawl on the track and chops on the tree with a long bawl locate. Check him out on the UKC stud broad.
His pups speck for him ! Not the owner !

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 02-09-2021 06:23 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Consistent winners? Trackman females.. and I’m not even a trackman fan

Old Post 02-13-2021 12:07 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Consistent winners? Trackman females.. and I’m not even a trackman fan

Old Post 02-13-2021 12:07 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote