UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > House bred studs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

House bred studs

Anyone got line bred house studs on big game

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2020 09:31 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

house dogs

yes sir i do , grandson of lipper , all house on bottom

Old Post 02-13-2020 11:22 PM
harrington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrington Click here to Send harrington a Private Message Find more posts by harrington Add harrington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

House stud

He’s out of houses Idaho stud and prowlin mia.
Line bred top and bottom. I raised some of the best pups I’ve raised off him.

Old Post 02-16-2020 09:44 PM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Ped and pictures

If u guys got one line bred and doing it either big game or on coon I’d like to see there ped and pictures of them 815-414-8450

Old Post 02-19-2020 12:21 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

house dogs

you can not go wrong with house bred dogs , may be a little pricey, but well worth it , i don't have pics , i just hunt for enjoyment , mine can not be bought at any price , he is reg, dna, etc, i don't breed to raise pups for sale ,only for replacement to my pack , sorry , my advise is to get you some house blood at any cost , good luck -- Jerry Harrington

Old Post 02-19-2020 02:24 AM
harrington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrington Click here to Send harrington a Private Message Find more posts by harrington Add harrington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

House

I’m just looking at the guys that have a house male to breed to I know most guys don’t advertise there house studs so thought I’d ask

Old Post 02-19-2020 02:29 AM
harrington
UKC Forum Member

house dogs

mike kiekhoffer is a good man to deal with , i have purchased hounds from this man in the past he is honest , i have gotten many hounds from his stock , spring creek rock , neosho river , cowboy , bam bam , all are old blood good lines , --hey mike how you doing -give me a text

Old Post 02-19-2020 02:32 AM
harrington
UKC Forum Member

house dogs

i am in upstate ny , if you can't find any closer you are welcome to breed to him if that works for you

Old Post 02-19-2020 02:34 AM
bigcoonsdropen
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Harrington

Could I get your phone number please would like to talk about your Male dog

Old Post 02-19-2020 04:28 PM
bigcoonsdropen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcoonsdropen Click here to Send bigcoonsdropen a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcoonsdropen Find more posts by bigcoonsdropen Add bigcoonsdropen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

house dogs

any one interested in breeding to this lipper male , should contact Robert Taylor , 1-518-361-9528, he is sole manager of the breeding program , he has pedigree and makes breeding decisions , he can answer any questions , feel free to contact him , Thank You, Kevin and Jerry Harrington owners

Old Post 02-20-2020 11:48 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

House blood

Hard to find any of this stuff line bred

Old Post 02-22-2020 02:00 AM
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

House stud

Shoot me a text 715-607-1870

Thanks,
Mike

Old Post 02-23-2020 12:54 AM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

look at James Carters dog Double Tough Defender. James used to hunt dogs for joe house and Defender is line bred on old house stuff hes a grand night champ and pkc champ. ive had several pups off him and I believe they would make excellent big game dogs.

Old Post 02-26-2020 09:05 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House blood

I have a bunch in Idaho! Lipper prowler Mack’s little joe

Old Post 03-14-2020 04:47 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote