UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Lion Hound in Colorado
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Lion Hound in Colorado

3 year old Gyp
Red Head Blanket back
Outstanding tree dog with tons of endurance.
I live in Ky and coonhunt. I have a customer in Colorado that purchases some hounds from me to use on Cats in his guide service.
This gyp packed too much for me coonhunting but is working well in pack dog hunting

Here is the issue, she snapped at one of his hunters and it has made him nervous that she might do it again. Why, I dont know. There is no aggression to her but she did that one time.

$1000 right now. We are looking for a ride back to KY for her but if you need one now and are in Colorado or surrounding area here is one that will definitely work for you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2020 01:25 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hitman79
UKC Forum Member

Lion Dog

Does she cold track? And I mean out west style cold track. Will she go by herself and jump a lion? Does she bark on a cold track by herself? Is she a good locater in big Timber? Thanks. Text works best. 608-604-4759.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2020 10:52 PM
Hitman79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman79 Click here to Send Hitman79 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hitman79 Find more posts by Hitman79 Add Hitman79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote