UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Good dog !! Redbone / cur cross
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

Good dog !! Redbone / cur cross

I’m just looking to produce a accurate dog that handle like a cur with brains but yet cast like a hound with a mouth like a hound I might be looking for a golden egg but I will keep trying all I can till I get my hands on what I’m looking for I’m not the only one wanting a coon dog like this so doubt I’ll have any trouble getting the pups into good hounds if the turn out !!! Won’t settle for anything less than what I want !! It’s not any enjoyment to hunt a dog you don’t enjoy and I want the best I can produce

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2019 10:02 PM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

Carry on and good luck.

Old Post 01-22-2019 10:04 PM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good dog !! Redbone / cur cross

quote:
Originally posted by Night cry
I’m just looking to produce a accurate dog that handle like a cur with brains but yet cast like a hound with a mouth like a hound I might be looking for a golden egg but I will keep trying all I can till I get my hands on what I’m looking for I’m not the only one wanting a coon dog like this so doubt I’ll have any trouble getting the pups into good hounds if the turn out !!! Won’t settle for anything less than what I want !! It’s not any enjoyment to hunt a dog you don’t enjoy and I want the best I can produce

Looks like we are on the same quest I went with Leopards in my X-BREEDS. And its not a golden egg either, just due your research hunt hard and cull even harder. Good Luck. Get Deep Quick is not for me.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Last edited by Chuck Allen on 01-30-2019 at 01:36 AM

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:33 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

Thanks chuck

I will do whatever it takes but no reason for a dog to drive a mile to get a coon treed should be a lot they are passing up and I have hopes I can get a line of dogs that can tree all the ones there leaving behind !!! Plus them up boys night cry is in the hunt to make a winner !!

Old Post 01-30-2019 02:21 AM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Just some friendly advice breed for dogs that work hard to please you and you alone first , others opinions should be secondary , you feed em you train em and you hunt em. Winning hunts is not everything but a night in the woods with a hound that hunts hard to please you and is just has happy sleeping on the porch or by the fireplace is good enough. JMHO and S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 01-30-2019 03:53 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

Good dogs

Good dogs and great memories is what I want !! Just would like to leave behind a nice line of dogs the type of dog a man could feed his family with if times got tough the kind that’s dependable and you can bet they will please any hunter and a man can hold pride in his hand as he looks down to the bottom of his lead !!!

Old Post 01-30-2019 04:05 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Where are you located Night Cry?

Old Post 01-30-2019 02:19 PM
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

Chuck

Southern Illinois

Old Post 01-30-2019 08:23 PM