UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Location Of The 2012 World Hunt???
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jamey Gorman
UKC Forum Member

Grch dogs should not have to go to a wqe. JMO

2009 Ohio State Hunt Grand Cast winner at age 9. 2007 NHBA Days Grand Champion Winner and Top Dog of the Hunt Winner, the only dog out of 80 to circle a rabbit that day. 2003 Ohio State UKC and NKC Best in show Winner, Nationals and Eliminator Best Senior Male. National Cast Winner 8 years in a row.
HBCH GRCH Cherry Hill Blue Ribbon Best in Show Winner of the 1st McVay
2002 Memorial Hunt, Champion of Champions Eliminator Hunt. National Cast winner 3 years in a row.
GRHBCH Gorman's Big Brassy
HBCH CH Gorman's Creek Jewel
CH Gorman's Princess Leia

"The more you think you know, the less you really know".

Last edited by Jamey Gorman on 10-12-2011 at 07:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2011 06:57 PM
Jamey Gorman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamey Gorman Click here to Send Jamey Gorman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamey Gorman Find more posts by Jamey Gorman Add Jamey Gorman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mooredog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by browntrout
this really isn't that difficult to understand - as long as you head isn't in the sand.

money has nothing to do with a club deciding upon a date for their WQE. if the UKC made a list and that list showed my WQE in June - and I decide that my July date would work better (for whatever reason), then there goes the accuracy of your list. what's the use in having a list - if it isn't 100% accurate? I think it's great that the UKC gives clubs the flexibility of deciding their dates - instead of making a club decide a year in advance on a date. folks who have ran a club know how tough it can be to get everyone's calendar coordinated for a hunt where you are expecting 50+ dogs.

most folks have PLENTY OF TIME to decide on which hunts to attend, since you can see what is going on 2 months in advance. Also, it is still 2011, and there is still 1 more World Hunt to go. If January rolls around and the UKC still hasn't announced the hunt location for 2012 - then there is cause for concern.

frankly, I don't care where the World Hunt is... I feel I have a dog or two that can go far - and wouldn't take that opportunity away from them for nothing.

as long as my head is in the sand tell me where to look on this sight for up coming hunts be they be a week two weeks or a month from now. This is the UKC sight why do you have to look in The American Beagler to see when and where a hunt is ? and when you think MONEY has nothing to do with any thing your heads stuck some where else !

Old Post 10-12-2011 07:45 PM
mooredog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mooredog Click here to Send mooredog a Private Message Click Here to Email mooredog Visit mooredog's homepage! Find more posts by mooredog Add mooredog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandi Schafer
UKC Forum Member

on the up side though why not go ahead and just take youre dog to a WQE and try to qualify it, if you dont go oh well but you can just put another small title saying youre dog qualified for the world!

Proud home of:
HBCH PR' YoungGun's switch a gear saint
AKA Sis

PR' YoungGun's Spicy lil Tango
YoungGun's HEU WildCard Joker
YoungGun's hurricane Daulton
Grhbch Roberts run more mighty joe
Hbch lprch carders pathfinding petey
YoungGun's lil mighty Goliath
YoungGun's halfway Shelby

Old Post 10-12-2011 08:16 PM
Mandi Schafer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandi Schafer Click here to Send Mandi Schafer a Private Message Click Here to Email Mandi Schafer Visit Mandi Schafer's homepage! Find more posts by Mandi Schafer Add Mandi Schafer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
browntrout
UKC Forum Member

here you go Moore...
now you can't say your head is still in the sand!! lol.
http://www.ukcdogs.com/Upcoming.nsf...agle&Type=M

Here is for the conformation events, since you have such nice looking hounds.
http://www.ukcdogs.com/Upcoming.nsf...ents&Type=M

We plan on attending a few of these ourselves!

Home of:
-GRHBCH GRCH 'PR' Butcher's White River Rascal
-HBCH CH Butcher's White River Abigail
-GRHBCH CH 'PR' Butcher's White River Shenango (Chloe)
-Butcher's Flyin' Red Foxy Brown
-White River Told You So AJ

Rest in Peace:
HBCH CH Butcher's White River Tessa
HBCH Butcher's White River The Rock
-HBCH 2x WShowCH CH 'PR' Butcher's White River Maci

Last edited by browntrout on 10-12-2011 at 08:38 PM

Old Post 10-12-2011 08:25 PM
browntrout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for browntrout Click here to Send browntrout a Private Message Click Here to Email browntrout Visit browntrout's homepage! Find more posts by browntrout Add browntrout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mooredog
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mr BrownTrout my head is out of the sand. Now how hard would it be to have the hunts that are WQE marked as
WQE ?
Thanks for the comment on our dogs and the conformation link
Thanks again
Paul Moore

Old Post 10-12-2011 08:49 PM
mooredog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mooredog Click here to Send mooredog a Private Message Click Here to Email mooredog Visit mooredog's homepage! Find more posts by mooredog Add mooredog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

Moore i think they are marked as wqe when you click on the hunt...? I've been wrong before though...

Thirtyoughtsix Bred Beagles
330-987-5883
www.noluckkennels.webs.com
CH PCH GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
HBCH Gridiron Double Trouble
HBCH Highbar's No Luck High Octane
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze
LPRCH HBCH Gridiron No Luck Bad Mojo
CH Thirtyoughtsix Lucky Boy
CH 'PR' Weedeaters No Luck Ugly Betty
No Luck Red Razz (coming soon)

Old Post 10-12-2011 09:13 PM
ohlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohlinger Click here to Send ohlinger a Private Message Click Here to Email ohlinger Find more posts by ohlinger Add ohlinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Volfan
UKC Forum Member

Hey guy I'm new to this but I did make it to this years world. I was like a kid in a candy store. I got to meet alot of the people that I have talked with on the phone or internet in the last few years. Just my opinion but this hunt was great, could have used a few more vendors and stuff but I enjoyed it. Coming from an old coonhunter it just wasn't as big as a world coonhunt. I would like to thank Matt Turner and Shawn Ohlinger for showing me around and introducing me to people. I am from TN and it cost me about 800 dollars for my weekend and I understand everybodies concern. Don't know where this years world will be but I will be there for sure and hope to hunt this time. Thanks again Shawn and Matt. Hope see everybody there.

Old Post 10-13-2011 09:48 AM
Volfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Volfan Click here to Send Volfan a Private Message Click Here to Email Volfan Find more posts by Volfan Add Volfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M and M KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Moore type wqe in search bar on link above and it will list all confirmed wqe's

M and M Beagles

Home of
2006 PP World Hunt 5th place
2008 PP Nationals Grand Class Winner
2008 PP World Hunt 8th place
GRPCH HBCH M and M's Diamond in the Ruff (RIP)

2009 PP Nationals Grand Class Winner
2011 PP Nationals Grand Class Winner
2011 PP World Hunt 3rd place
NBPPA HOF
GRHBCH GRPCH GRCH M and M's Rocky

2012 PP World Hunt 8th place
PCH M and M's Abby

PCH M and M's Little Red

PCH Reinhart's Sizzlin Sadie (RIP)

PCH Glomski's Cody

Old Post 10-13-2011 07:16 PM
M and M KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M and M KENNELS Click here to Send M and M KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email M and M KENNELS Find more posts by M and M KENNELS Add M and M KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mooredog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks ohlinger and Travis ! I know the information is out there but finding it is a bitch. life's simple questions are really really hard with a face full of sand ! LOL !

Old Post 10-13-2011 09:17 PM
jimmy leach
UKC Forum Member

Location: ARKANSAS HOME OF THE FAMOUS Ya-Ya SISTER`S 1/870/347/6414

Mandi

Ya it would be nice to go and get your dog qualify and you also said if you get a dog qualify and don`t go o well . There is alot of us out there that wants to go too the Ukc World hunt no matter how far it is or what state it is in and to see someone get a dog qualify and then sit AT home and taking a chance away from us that wants to go to the Ukc World hunt that just don`t seem right or fair to me but i guess i`m the only person that thinks this isn`t right . Thanks Jimmy Leach

CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH BEAGLES HOME OF THE YA YA SISTER`S ((( IN RETIREMENT ))) AND 2009 UKC WORLD QUALIFIER. CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( BILLY ) THE KID AND 2011 `CJ`S`CH`PR` TOPNOTCH MAD HUNTIN ( MACY ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( FLY ) BLY`CJ`S TOPNOTCH HOLLYWOOD ( TOUGH ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER GOOD TIME ( ROWDY ) ` CJ `S TOPNOTCH SOUTHERN ( BELL ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH KING`S ( KATIE ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISS ARKANSAS ( REBA ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH CAPTAIN ( CHAOS ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER ( TIPTON ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH PISTOL ( ANNIE ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( SAMMY ) SWEET HEART " CJ` S TOPNOTCH MISTER BOJANGLES CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH DOC HOLLIDAY THE WINNER AIN`T THE ONE WITH THE BEST DOG IT`S THE ONE WHO REFUSE TO LOSE."

Old Post 10-13-2011 11:33 PM
jimmy leach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy leach Click here to Send jimmy leach a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy leach Visit jimmy leach's homepage! Find more posts by jimmy leach Add jimmy leach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JLW
UKC Forum Member

I agree with you Jimmy, some people go to WQE just to try to get a 1st on their dog with no intention of going to the World Hunt, & knocks other people out that would actually go! Someone prolly gonna say "well if you had a better dog" commment..lol

Id say if you dont go to the World Hunt then you get no place on your dog, dogs that do go get their place, however I know this will not happen bc that would cut the number of entries at a WQE & therefore be less profitable to the clubs & UKC.. JMO

Check us out at
MO Primetime Beagles

Old Post 10-14-2011 06:20 PM
JLW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JLW Click here to Send JLW a Private Message Visit JLW's homepage! Find more posts by JLW Add JLW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmy leach
UKC Forum Member

Location: ARKANSAS HOME OF THE FAMOUS Ya-Ya SISTER`S 1/870/347/6414

Jeff

Hey thats the way i see it jeff and let them say what they want to i don`t care . I say if they don`t show up at the World then Ukc pulls the dogs and they don`t get whatever they place at the WQE AND ALSO THE better dog never goes to the World hunt its usely sitting at home when it should have went in the benning but it is what it is . Thanks Jimmy Leach P . S Hey Jeff give me a call 1/870/347/6414

CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH BEAGLES HOME OF THE YA YA SISTER`S ((( IN RETIREMENT ))) AND 2009 UKC WORLD QUALIFIER. CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( BILLY ) THE KID AND 2011 `CJ`S`CH`PR` TOPNOTCH MAD HUNTIN ( MACY ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( FLY ) BLY`CJ`S TOPNOTCH HOLLYWOOD ( TOUGH ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER GOOD TIME ( ROWDY ) ` CJ `S TOPNOTCH SOUTHERN ( BELL ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH KING`S ( KATIE ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISS ARKANSAS ( REBA ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH CAPTAIN ( CHAOS ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER ( TIPTON ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH PISTOL ( ANNIE ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( SAMMY ) SWEET HEART " CJ` S TOPNOTCH MISTER BOJANGLES CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH DOC HOLLIDAY THE WINNER AIN`T THE ONE WITH THE BEST DOG IT`S THE ONE WHO REFUSE TO LOSE."

Old Post 10-15-2011 12:29 AM
jimmy leach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy leach Click here to Send jimmy leach a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy leach Visit jimmy leach's homepage! Find more posts by jimmy leach Add jimmy leach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Mills
UKC Forum Member

It would be nice to know where the world hunt is ahead of time for all the reasons stated.money,time off work,and distance do play a role,also the distance some of us have to drive just to go to a qualifier is a concern,my closest one now is 5+ hrs away,a long way to go ,not knowing where the world will be,no staterace pts,and hauling a grand who doesn't need a win to complete a title.
How about doing away with them?If ppl are ticked off at the driving,placement of qualifiers,not knowing where the hunt will be held,easy wins toward a degree,integrity of the degree.....

.....then why not require 3 wins at any hunt per year would get you qualified..I understand ukc is a business designed to make money and we are customers,but maybe the turnout would be better at the local hunts and they wouldn't lose any money and ppl would be happier with the product they are providing us with.......JMO

Old Post 10-15-2011 03:06 AM
Bill Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Mills Click here to Send Bill Mills a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Mills Visit Bill Mills's homepage! Find more posts by Bill Mills Add Bill Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

doing away could be beneficial but it will make for a VERY long weekend come time for the hunt! I would'nt opposed to that idea, but it has it's negative aspects as well...like i've said before either way i'll still pay to play when i can...

Thirtyoughtsix Bred Beagles
330-987-5883
www.noluckkennels.webs.com
CH PCH GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
HBCH Gridiron Double Trouble
HBCH Highbar's No Luck High Octane
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze
LPRCH HBCH Gridiron No Luck Bad Mojo
CH Thirtyoughtsix Lucky Boy
CH 'PR' Weedeaters No Luck Ugly Betty
No Luck Red Razz (coming soon)

Old Post 10-16-2011 12:20 AM
ohlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohlinger Click here to Send ohlinger a Private Message Click Here to Email ohlinger Find more posts by ohlinger Add ohlinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote