UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Looking for a gritty bear dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mudhole
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for a gritty bear dog

I'm looking for a real gritty bear dog breed does not matter let me know what you've got

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2015 04:16 AM
Mudhole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mudhole Click here to Send Mudhole a Private Message Click Here to Email Mudhole Find more posts by Mudhole Add Mudhole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thundervalleyoutfitters
UKC Forum Member

Gritty beardog

Be carefull what you wish for!! Check with Jason Woodard. He's right there in Va. Got some gritty Swampland Plotts....

Old Post 08-22-2015 11:17 PM
thundervalleyoutfitters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thundervalleyoutfitters Click here to Send thundervalleyoutfitters a Private Message Click Here to Email thundervalleyoutfitters Find more posts by thundervalleyoutfitters Add thundervalleyoutfitters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vaheadhunter
New UKC Forum Member

price

How much is one of those alligator plotts i been looking for a hair puller with some speed myself

Old Post 08-23-2015 04:35 AM
vaheadhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vaheadhunter Click here to Send vaheadhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email vaheadhunter Find more posts by vaheadhunter Add vaheadhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thundervalleyoutfitters
UKC Forum Member

gritty Plotts

You sound like Wilson Winslow. He hated PLotts and didn't have any use for those " haaar pullers"! I've owned a few of Jasons' Plotts and I didn't have any fighting in the truck or at the tree. And they were great treedogs. Rick Grunch is another "Swampland" Plottman. He's in Mi. You don't need to buy Plotts. Lots of good hounds in your area.

Old Post 08-23-2015 12:11 PM
thundervalleyoutfitters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thundervalleyoutfitters Click here to Send thundervalleyoutfitters a Private Message Click Here to Email thundervalleyoutfitters Find more posts by thundervalleyoutfitters Add thundervalleyoutfitters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mudhole
New UKC Forum Member

How can I get a hold of Jason Woodard

Old Post 08-23-2015 04:19 PM
Mudhole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mudhole Click here to Send Mudhole a Private Message Click Here to Email Mudhole Find more posts by Mudhole Add Mudhole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jryking
UKC Forum Member

I have a Plott male that is grade that I will take 1500 for now he ain't just gritty he can jump a bear trees like a coon dogs and is gritty. If this dog intrest you txt me and i will send you some pictures.

Thanks Justin King
Kings Ketchen Kennels
And Guide Service

Old Post 08-23-2015 04:59 PM
jryking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jryking Click here to Send jryking a Private Message Click Here to Email jryking Find more posts by jryking Add jryking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bear Wallow
UKC Forum Member

Gritty Plott

Send you a PM.

Old Post 08-24-2015 08:16 PM
Bear Wallow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Wallow Click here to Send Bear Wallow a Private Message Click Here to Email Bear Wallow Find more posts by Bear Wallow Add Bear Wallow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote