UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Uglystick Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Uglystick Female

Good mouth,good looking female not hunted much.Born 7/24/14 she dose like to run track has ran Rabbit and coon LET Run loose some but neighbors complain to much.She don't stay at your feet will take 300 for her she comes in once a year

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2017 10:15 PM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cowboybenzo
UKC Forum Member

I sent you a pm since the number on your signature didn't work when I tried texting you

Old Post 01-29-2017 11:00 PM
Cowboybenzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cowboybenzo Click here to Send Cowboybenzo a Private Message Click Here to Email Cowboybenzo Find more posts by Cowboybenzo Add Cowboybenzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

1-740-3888-536 or 1-740-645-8830

Old Post 01-29-2017 11:35 PM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

will have pictures and video tommarow did good on cage coon today.just haven't messed with her much

Old Post 02-02-2017 02:59 AM
Mark E. Jones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by james norman
will have pictures and video tommarow did good on cage coon today.just haven't messed with her much

Would you be interested in selling Boo?

Home#1-256-232-6531
Cell#1-256-509-4064
JONES' ALABAMA BLACK & TANS
Home of
PKC GOLD CH,UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LICK(CASH X GRNITECH SLAM JAM)
PKC GOLD CH,UKC NITECH,AKC CSGN 'PR' TENNESSEE PRIMETIME
PKC CH JONES' ALABAMA LICK 2
PKC CH, UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DEETS(3 Gen. ALL GRAND)(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LUNAR(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DIAMOND(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA JEWELL(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LIL MARTI ( R.I.P.)
PKC SILVER CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' NELSON'S NORTHERN CASH (R.I.P.)
PKC CH GRNITECH RAW KANSAS JAMMER(R.I.P.)

Old Post 02-02-2017 01:33 PM
Mark E. Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark E. Jones Click here to Send Mark E. Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Mark E. Jones Add Mark E. Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

no,unless I get hurt again and can no longer hunt her. Take nite about with her and my Trubador female. Both are above average females that can be hunted anyway you like. will not let dogs stay here without being hunted.

Last edited by james norman on 02-02-2017 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 02-02-2017 04:33 PM
james norman
UKC Forum Member

will run track and fight coon very independent.Ran track and treed a little on turn loose coon today

Old Post 02-07-2017 04:08 AM
james norman
UKC Forum Member

still here

Old Post 02-21-2017 09:15 PM
james norman
UKC Forum Member

sold Paul keep me up to date she has some of the best black dogs I'VE ever hunted with she should progress fast. Good young female at a pup price. Good luck with her

Old Post 02-26-2017 05:04 AM
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

uglystick female

James
Hauled her to her first show today on a 2 1/2 hour ride one way ! Won best of show with competion, she is a looker learns fast for just a month of work.
Really hates a coon . If the weather gets a little better we will be in the woods.Snowing here again today .

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/rooderski/067.jpg

Old Post 03-19-2017 03:43 AM
mackeyhill paul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mackeyhill paul Click here to Send mackeyhill paul a Private Message Click Here to Email mackeyhill paul Find more posts by mackeyhill paul Add mackeyhill paul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

she just needed a chance I liked her but didn't have time for her. So glad you got her and I think Mr. Short will be too. Keep it up Paul I think she will be a good one. I'm going to try to raise a good male pup out of one of my females. Keep me posted and I will let you know when we breed Boo.

Old Post 03-20-2017 03:32 AM