UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Loud TW Studs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Canterbury
UKC Forum Member

Loud TW Studs

I’m looking for TW stud that is throwing loud mouths on pups. Big, booming bawl mouth on track with a dying locate and hard chop on tree
No chopping, squeaky track mouths

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2019 07:19 PM
Canterbury is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canterbury Click here to Send Canterbury a Private Message Click Here to Email Canterbury Find more posts by Canterbury Add Canterbury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Mort, I believe nitehunter on here has him now. I’ve never seen this dog in person nor know anyone who has anything to do with him. But I was sent videos of this dog in the woods and seems to have one hell of mouth on him.

I’ve got a female off of Trackman that drowns out a lot of dogs on the tree, the bitch is loud. I’ve heard her at well over a mile many nights. Hope this helps.

Old Post 04-18-2019 12:37 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I’m your huckleberry! 😎. Call or text me at 330-466-1469

Old Post 04-18-2019 12:39 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

I have had a few off somewhere's stylish coma that are very loud. I have a 4 month old female in my kennel right now off of him that is stupi loud>

Old Post 04-22-2019 11:08 PM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitro power
UKC Forum Member

Contact Blake Carter an setup a hunt with Rock Bottom Cold Crank It
He has plenty of refrences on Crank as well. Big screaming bawl on track an has that Typical Trackman locate that sounds like a tornado siren going off it's unreal just have to hunt with him to believe it. He's done plenty of winning an comes from a line of big bawl mouths and huge locates. He's on here as well and Blake's # 765-398-3524

Old Post 04-23-2019 07:37 AM
Nitro power is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro power Click here to Send Nitro power a Private Message Find more posts by Nitro power Add Nitro power to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Sonny Phipps has Louie, he's what you're looking for.

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 04-29-2019 at 12:00 PM

Old Post 04-23-2019 03:18 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tstroud
UKC Forum Member

Mort

quote:
Originally posted by blacksc1
Mort, I believe nitehunter on here has him now. I’ve never seen this dog in person nor know anyone who has anything to do with him. But I was sent videos of this dog in the woods and seems to have one hell of mouth on him.

I’ve got a female off of Trackman that drowns out a lot of dogs on the tree, the bitch is loud. I’ve heard her at well over a mile many nights. Hope this helps.

I believe Mort passed after nitehunter got him. Hope he got to breed some.

Old Post 04-29-2019 01:30 AM
tstroud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tstroud Click here to Send tstroud a Private Message Click Here to Email tstroud Find more posts by tstroud Add tstroud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

North Mt Mort was injured while hunting an passed away 7 days later.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-29-2019 01:44 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel throws loud bawl mouth dogs.

We owned several and hunted with many more. Every dog we hunted with or owned has a HUGE bawl mouth with huge unique locates like Rebel himself had. We had one that we called "Rebel's Ticket To Fame" that was a bawl mouth tree dog and if another dog treed with him you could only hear them when he was taking a breath.

We have some semen left from him available. He was offered at stud during the 2000's.

Here is the thread ~> http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928517471

I'm currently hunting a Grand Daughter of Bawling Rebel that has a huge screaming horn bawl mouth. I can send you a video of her. Just send me a text (number on thread linked above) or a PM with a number. She's 10 months old.

My Bawling Rebel Grand Daughter is out of a Bawling Rebel female and her sire is "Stylish Knock Out". I've seen a few videos of other pups out of Knock Out and they have big mouths as well. So that's another option if you don't want to go the semen route.

Good luck with whatever route you go.

Cheers,
Coby

Last edited by Coby Wright on 04-30-2019 at 12:29 AM

Old Post 04-30-2019 12:26 AM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

SCH LONE PINE LEGEND! Sounds like a Coma dog is supposed to! And more importantly so do his pups.

Old Post 04-30-2019 09:54 PM
chad medlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad medlock Click here to Send chad medlock a Private Message Find more posts by chad medlock Add chad medlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine Legend

Got to Agree with Chad
LPL has huge Bawl mouth Loud Locate like Hound should have. I have hunted with Legend he nice Hound trees coons. Chad great guy deal with aswell.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 05-04-2019 03:08 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Message me Ill send you some video of my Rock Grandson. BIG Bawl mouth on track! Loads up with a long Drawn out Bawl locate.

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 05-06-2019 01:09 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote