UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > BOOTS,BOOTS and More Boots!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

BOOTS,BOOTS and More Boots!!

Dans Froggers (5 stars and Snake protectors)
Dryshods (Snake protector)
Bekinas (snake Protector)
Dans Polliwog (12 inch boot)
We ship daily and can custom make about any size needed!
Thanks for your business and continued support!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2019 09:32 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Froggers and Polliwogs

I was out in Sugarcreek Ohio and stopped at Dan's.. I came home with Froggers the wife with Polliwogs... We are both more than satisfied with the quality and tread on these boots. Buy with confidence folks with the supplier of your choice. Hats off to Mr. Dalton for getting these fine products into the hands of outdoors men and women !! God Bless !!

Old Post 03-26-2019 10:37 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

Mr Dalton, the Garmin 550 pro came today. Thanks for the Great deal! Great service!

Old Post 03-30-2019 01:29 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Hope you enjoy the system!! Thanks for trading with us!!

Old Post 03-30-2019 01:58 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Still doing some custom chaps if you find a boot that you like that we dont already offer with a chap..We have chapped ariats,danners,wal mart boots,tractor supply boots,lacrosse,quatros,mucks,dans,bekinas and some that didnt have a brand name on them The best boot on the market is the one that you like the best.

Old Post 04-08-2019 06:20 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Can you do the Bekina on a 5 Star Chap? How much if so ?

Old Post 04-09-2019 06:59 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoonBusterWV
Can you do the Bekina on a 5 Star Chap? How much if so ?
Right now no sir!! Dans does the five star and doesnt stock bekinas..I can get you a pair made with the valley creek pro chap with no problem..Keep them in stock with a black snake protector chap.Thanks!

Old Post 04-09-2019 11:14 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Right now no sir!! Dans does the five star and doesnt stock bekinas..I can get you a pair made with the valley creek pro chap with no problem..Keep them in stock with a black snake protector chap.Thanks!

Price on those? I wear a 13 normally, my last pair of Quatro's I bought I had to get them in a 12. Do the Bekinas fit true to size?

Old Post 04-10-2019 08:16 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney batiste
UKC Forum Member

Froggers

Been trying call you get no answer. I need a pair of boots and chaps. Call 985-328-1095.

Old Post 04-10-2019 10:00 PM
rodney batiste is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney batiste Click here to Send rodney batiste a Private Message Click Here to Email rodney batiste Find more posts by rodney batiste Add rodney batiste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoonBusterWV
Price on those? I wear a 13 normally, my last pair of Quatro's I bought I had to get them in a 12. Do the Bekinas fit true to size?

The bekinas run more true to size than the quatros..They are 165.00 plus shipping with a pro chap..Thanks!!

Old Post 04-11-2019 12:02 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Froggers

quote:
Originally posted by rodney batiste
Been trying call you get no answer. I need a pair of boots and chaps. Call 985-328-1095.

I think one of my sons gave you a call back if not call the 434-865-4868 number and they should answer..I have been on the tractor most all day

Old Post 04-11-2019 12:03 AM