UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Up coming litter of pups
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Pups

paint creek blue sprockit x paint creek blue roxy

ive bred my roxy female {Moores blue Mountain Bo x Paint creek classic blue jean} to my sprockit dog who is out of {Bodacious x hot r lay up lady},she will be due august 21st,she is getting bigger by the day,i will have these pups priced reasonable.PM me with any questions.

Last edited by paintcreekblues on 10-10-2014 at 10:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2014 09:41 PM
paintcreekblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paintcreekblues Click here to Send paintcreekblues a Private Message Click Here to Email paintcreekblues Find more posts by paintcreekblues Add paintcreekblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

Roxy had her puppies on the 23rd,things didn't go to well she was in labor for 14 hrs its was 90 degrees,she had 16 puppies,well its day 3 and she has 7 left?

Old Post 08-26-2014 07:40 PM
paintcreekblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paintcreekblues Click here to Send paintcreekblues a Private Message Click Here to Email paintcreekblues Find more posts by paintcreekblues Add paintcreekblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

these pups have a lot of texas tree banging,smokey river and vinnings running bullet in them they will be the right kind! soon as the pups get a little older i will post some pics.

........................GRNTCH'PR'DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
..................GRNTCH'PR'DOUBLE SPRINGS BODACIOUS
.......................GRNTCH'PR'RAZOR RIDGE POP A DOT
'PR'PAINTCREEK BLUE SPROCKIT
.........................'PR'HUSSLIN BLUE RUSTY
..................NTCH'PR'HOTR LAYUP LADY
.........................'PR'STEEL'S COON LOCO LACY

........................CHGRNTCH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER CHIEFS BL DANCER
....................NTCH'PR'MOORE'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BO
........................NTCH'PR'MOORE'S BLUE MOUNTAIN TESS
'PR'PAINTCREEK BLUE ROXY
.......................NTCH'PR'BARK BLAZZIN BULLET
...................'PR'PAINT CREEK CLASSIC BLUE JEAN
.......................'PR'PAINT CREEK BLUE SARAH II

Last edited by paintcreekblues on 10-23-2014 at 02:20 PM

Old Post 08-28-2014 07:44 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

puppies

pups are 4 weeks old now and are doing good i have 4 males and 3 females,i will post pictures this weekend,price will be 200.00 ea.

Old Post 09-24-2014 04:02 AM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Last edited by paintcreekblues on 10-22-2014 at 07:50 PM

Old Post 10-10-2014 08:38 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

gonna try and get some pictures on here tonight before it gets dark

Old Post 10-12-2014 10:52 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

Link To Pictures To The Pups

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...1012_180907.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...1012_181151.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...1012_181059.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...1012_181036.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...1012_180946.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...1012_180907.jpg

Old Post 10-15-2014 01:23 AM
SMOKENBLUES
UKC Forum Member

pups

These pups should have a lot of go to them and have good mouths if they take after there parents.There mother at 13 months old was a hard hunter and treed very nice. I seen the dad tree 3rd night he was ever out.

Old Post 10-16-2014 12:09 AM
SMOKENBLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKENBLUES Click here to Send SMOKENBLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKENBLUES Find more posts by SMOKENBLUES Add SMOKENBLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvcoalminer
UKC Forum Member

pups

Those pups look great I really like the one almost all blue I live in wayne wv just outside huntington anyway to get one down this way

Old Post 10-16-2014 02:23 AM
wvcoalminer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoalminer Click here to Send wvcoalminer a Private Message Click Here to Email wvcoalminer Find more posts by wvcoalminer Add wvcoalminer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

get a hold of me maybe we can work on it

Old Post 10-16-2014 03:16 AM
Nsk
UKC Forum Member

pm is full do you have the pup in last photo in post if so is it mail or femail what are you asking for it

Night Stalker Kennels Established in 1976.

Old Post 10-16-2014 08:51 PM
Nsk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nsk Click here to Send Nsk a Private Message Click Here to Email Nsk Find more posts by Nsk Add Nsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

pups

sent you a pm Nsk

Old Post 10-16-2014 09:09 PM
wvcoalminer
UKC Forum Member

pups

Sent you a pm

Old Post 10-16-2014 10:51 PM
wvcoalminer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoalminer Click here to Send wvcoalminer a Private Message Click Here to Email wvcoalminer Find more posts by wvcoalminer Add wvcoalminer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

wvcoalminer your pm box is full

Old Post 10-16-2014 11:34 PM
wvcoalminer
UKC Forum Member

It is cleaned out now

Old Post 10-17-2014 12:40 AM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm wvcoalminer

Old Post 10-17-2014 10:04 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-20-2014 06:09 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-25-2014 05:05 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

pups

there is couple pups we missed getting pictures of i will try and get them on here as soon as i can,pups are looking real good,i feel these will make some nice hounds.

Old Post 10-28-2014 04:16 AM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

pups

the two pups i need to get pictures of on here are male pups try to get them tonight

Old Post 11-03-2014 04:26 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

Male pup #2 is sold still have 3 males and 1 female left,i will get the pictures of the other 2 male pups on here either tonight or tomorrow.

Old Post 11-07-2014 09:47 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

pups

ill let these 3 male pups go for 150.00 ea,started raining here this evening, ill get the pictures of the other 2 male pups up on here hopefully tomorrow.

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:11 AM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

female pup #5 has been sold,i have 3 male pups left for sale,pictures of the other 2 male pups will be posted tonight.

Old Post 11-13-2014 06:35 PM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

here is pictures of the 3 male pups left

Last edited by paintcreekblues on 11-15-2014 at 05:08 AM

Old Post 11-15-2014 03:21 AM
paintcreekblues
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-16-2014 05:03 PM