UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dual Grand Man HTX X Dual Ch Dixie HTX female pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Man HTX X Dual Ch Dixie HTX female pup

Ive decided to keep the other female is the only reason this ones for sale. The litter is nominated in the performance program. Shes ran loose on the farm some and wonders off. Shes treeing farm cats. Shes a good acting pup, she acts smart and isn't shy. Her dame (Dixie) has 3 wins towards Grand Nite and I hope to get the time to finish her next spring. Ill try to get some pics of her up, she doesn't stay still long enough for a good pic. References can be givin on Man and Dixie. Asking $300. Have any questions call Brian Davis at 1(660)542-0932.

---------------Dual Grand Smokey Blue Thunder
----------Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy
---------------Dual Grand Chor's Blue Sherry
-----Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy 2
---------------Grand Nite Rose KS HOBO Bl Jake
----------Nite Ch Moores Smokin Bl Cricket
---------------Smiths Bl Karrie

Dual Grand Morton's Mo. River Bl. Tucker's Mann HTX

------------------Dual Grand Saltfork So. Blue Scooter
---------- Dual Grand Saltfork SO. Blue Scooter II
-----------------Dual Grand Snowdens Blue Lacey
PRSaltFork SO.Blue Livewire
--------------------------Grand Nite Meads Super Jet 6
-----------------PR Saltfork Southern Blue Sky
----------------------Dam: Jet 5S Northern Blue Sky

Female pup-Dob:7/10/14

--------------------Dual Grand Ch Russ' Treein Blue Lumber
---------------Grand Nite Ch Sandbergs Joe
--------------------Junkyard Blue Peg
----------Dual Grand Ch Sandbergs Bock
--------------------Grand Nite Ch Coz' Sparetime Spanky
---------------Grand Nite Ch Ch Russ' Treein Blue Sophy
--------------------Dual Grand Ch Twin Lakes Blue Star Oxy
Ch Nite Ch Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Dixie
--------------------Ch Grand Nite Ch Slifes Blue Rambo
---------------Grand Nite Ch Mcdonalds Hat Creek Phydeaux
--------------------Nite Ch Ch Mcdonalds Tx. Blue Dot
----------Dual Grand Ch Sheltons Shooting Star
--------------------Dual Grand Ch Smileys Blue Rambo II
---------------Dual Grand Ch Bricky Creek Little Bit
--------------------Dual Grand Ch Smileys Blue Heather

Last edited by wakenda creek b on 10-24-2014 at 12:06 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2014 09:42 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Nice pup here guys. Both parents are nice dogs that know how to tree a coon.

Old Post 10-24-2014 08:05 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-26-2014 03:17 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-28-2014 04:04 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-30-2014 12:13 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Got to love tire kickers

Old Post 10-30-2014 12:20 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-31-2014 03:03 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-04-2014 03:36 AM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Brian did you find a good home for this pup yet?

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 11-17-2014 05:24 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Yes shes been sold

Old Post 11-18-2014 10:39 AM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well that is great to hear! I have an update on the two male littermates I have. Yesterday morning I stepped outside about 7:00 am and heard one of the pups bawling. As I listened I could tell he was across the road in the timber trailing. So I loaded my two boys in the truck and off we went to listen. I wanted to be farily close so I could get a better feel of what they were doing. The pups were about a quarter mile from the house trailing a creek bed. My boys and I walked into the timber to get a peek at them trailing. The two pups paid us no mind. They continued to trail and after about 10 minutes one of the pups let out a very pretty locate and started baying. I could tell he was treed for certain! So we went to the pups and they were treed on a drainage tile sticking out of the bank about 5 feet. So I leaned down, looked inside the tile and about 10 ft back up in the pipe there sat the mask bandit! I was really proud of the two 4 month old pups. My boys really enjoyed watching the pups as well. I have not shown these pups a live coon, they have only messed around with the dead ones from season so far. I am sure this will be the start of many trips to the woods around the house to fetch pups. I just love watching the natural ability ooze out of pups. Brian, the pups have some horns on them sir!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 12-01-2014 07:48 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

The one I kept is the same way. Cole said his pup is treeing with his older dog some and he would go hunting the first night in the woods.

Old Post 12-01-2014 08:23 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well Brian I offically had to pen these two males up. They have figured it out and will be gone to the woods if running around the house.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 12-10-2014 05:24 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Mine take off a lot too. I only let them run loose when Im outside. They've taught the farm cats they better climb. The 2 Ive got here are loud as any pups Ive had but I need to teach them some kennel manners, they bark in the pen some which I cant stand. Sure is a nice litter of pups, Im glad we got Dixie and Man together.

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:16 AM